• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season Three: The Rebellion

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • Weiss is a bitch, that is all the reasoning anyone needs to kill her

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • We could vote for Weiss Schnee

Or we could kill a Rogue who's probably 3/5 of the T2s given that gio, a T3, was killed, suggesting that the remaining rogues are mostly T2s. I still suspect Nakuzami and eros though. We could also go for them given how defensive they were about the "4" clue. ;3

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I wish we could all get along like we did on Day One. I want to bake a cake filled of rainbows and smiles and we'd all eat it and be happy
    but you live just across the street????

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • [Brutally Murder] Nakuzami

when is Naku ever innocent. No really

Edit: Fuck you Gunner for making this phase almost impossible for the Greens. We all have to vote for the same person AND that person needs to be a rogue or else we lose.

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
  • Well, guess that's where this lynch is going today. I'm not really feeling it though. But considering I joined later, I guess I didn't get to see what they said earlier.

[KILL]: Nakuzami

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh, no more tiers?

Are we voting for me? Wow so mean I've barely been online and now peeps are trying to murder me.

I can't argue with BidoofFTW's logic, though. Even when I'm innocent, I'm evil.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Should I try and defend myself

I don't know when this phase will end since it's looking like Gunner is becoming slower than I was in Faes & Lys, so it could end tonight or in a month. Who knows?

All I'll say now is that I'm me and no one else.

Circuit

Years
  • Should I try and defend myself

I don't know when this phase will end since it's looking like Gunner is becoming slower than I was in Faes & Lys, so it could end tonight or in a month. Who knows?

All I'll say now is that I'm me and no one else.

So you're evil, and a cheating GM then?

Back