• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season Three: The Rebellion

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • SUPPORTER MAFIA SEASON 3
    the rebellion
    [alink id="tsr"]BACKGROUND[/alink id] ❋ [alink id="tsc"]CHANGES FROM SEASON 2[/alink id] ❋ [alink id="tsro"]ROLES[/alink id] ❋ [alink id="tssu"]RULES[/alink id] ❋ [alink id="tsm"]THE CAST[/alink id]

Welcome to the Supporter Mafia Season 3: The Rebellion! I'm arachnidsGrip and I will be this season's Game Master.

For those who have no idea of Mafia, the mechanics are simple. Everyone will be split into two teams, the uninformed majority known as the Innocents, and the informed minority known as the Mafia. However, this season would be very much different from your regular old game of Mafia.

The game has two phases, day and night. On the night phase, the thread will be considered "locked" and no one can reply in the thread. The Mafias, however, can talk in PM to decide who gets killed in that night. On the day phase, the innocents that the mafias chose to kill will be announced, and the innocents try to think who is a mafia. Of course that would be too easy, so the mafia can join in and try to sway their judgements. In this phase, everyone votes as to who will be lynched for that day, and after that, their alignment would be revealed and the night phase starts again.

The roles are randomly assigned to each cast member, and some of them have special abilities, called Night Actions. They are basically powers that can help or hinder your team. They may able to inspect your alignment, kill one player, save one player, etc etc.

The game will start once I have sent in all of the PMs regarding your role in this season.

If you are confused and wanted more insights, you can look here for the SIGN UP of SEASON 1, if you want to see a completed game, you can go here to read the FULL SEASON 1 GAME, and if you want to know the prequel for the last part of this trilogy, you can go here for the SEASON 2 GAME that was hosted a while back.
    [a id]tsr[/a id]
    BACKGROUND

PREVIOUSLY on SEASON TWO of THE SUPPORTER MAFIA...

Before I had the chance to finish my remark, 4 of the residents pulled out guns and pointed at us. The rest and me were backed in the corner of the courtroom before a certain person spoke to me.

"I told you we'll take this goddamn town by force, Mayor, or should I say, arachnidsGrip?" he said.

"What are you going to do to us, Eros?" I asked with anger.

"See this?" Eros pulled out the pistol. The same pistol that had been used to kill Juno. For once in my life, I got scared.

"Say goodbye to your village, townies, coz the Greens are taking over. Hail apocalypseArisen!" he said while aiming at my head.

He then quickly pointed the gun towards Sinon and shot her in the head, leaving her body laying on the cold hard ground.

After leaving us speechless, Eros and his pawns proceeded to take us somewhere, where we won't see the light of day. It was the last day that I was still sane.​

PRESENT DAY...

"It has been 2 years since the Greens took over the town. From a measly political party group, it became one of the leading radical extremist organizations in the country. From VIP, the Greens have branched off to different towns, and even cities. They are a force to be reckoned with...

...But that's all gonna change today."

A hooded figure along with 4 others has just been seen entering the old courtroom, which is now the Green Headquarters.

"Yes, we would like to join the Greens." the hooded figure said. What the Greens don't know is that these 5 have something planned under their sleeves.

The hooded figure smirked, thinking about the fun that will ensue in the coming month.

Yes, arachnidsGrip is back, and this time, it's payback time.​
    [a id]tsc[/a id]
    CHANGES FROM SEASON 2

This is very different from your average Mafia game, because if you played Season 2, you would know [supporter]the Greens[/supporter] were the Mafia. Well, the tables have turned, and in Season 3, the Greens are now the "innocents". They will be fighting against the heroes/rebels, The Rogues of Life. Adding to that, they will also be fighting against another threat called [supporter]the Olive Witches[/supporter].

Because of this, I will also be "joining" the game as the leader of the Greens.

The Greens job is to execute every traitor until all of them are dead, the Rogues of Life try to kill every Green until Leila Green is left as the only survivor, and the Olive Witches try to persuade every member until Leila Green and Perry Fuschia are left as the only survivors.

Also, voting in the day phase becomes a little bit complicated, but still easy to comprehend. We will be implementing a tiered system, wherein everyone is set in 3 tiers, T1, T2, and T3, with 1 being the lowest, and 3 being the highest. What does this have to do with the game? Well, you can only vote a member that is lower or at the same tier as you. This limits anyone from freely choosing any member they so choose.

Finally, all of the characters are based on the members that have appeared in past seasons. You will be playing them in this season, and not yourself, per se. Even though these characters are based on people that I know are going to join this season, that doesn't mean that you'll get that role. This is basically a story canon element, and doesn't affect the gameplay that much.​
    [a id]tsro[/a id]
    ROLES

Here is the list of all of the roles. You cannot pick your own role, rather, the GM will decide.

THE GREENS

The Greens is a radical extremist organization that believes in communism, prefers unity in one color, and follows a tiered organization.

Leila Green - [Real ID: ???]

She is the head of The Greens. As such, she handles promotions on who gets to rank up a tier, allowing them to vote more people.​

T6 Theta - [Real ID: Sonata]

He is the right hand man of Leila Green. Because of this, he is stern at keeping everyone in check. He can investigate you, and find out if you are a traitor or not, except Perry Fuschia.​

T5 Eta - [Real ID: Nakuzami]

He is the head medic of the Greens. As such, he can save one person from dying each night.​

T4 Zeta - [Real ID: Foxrally]

He is the head general of the Greens. He is very skillful at his craft, and can swiftly kill you in one shot. However, he can't simply kill anyone, so he is only allowed to kill one in the entire game. Also, he isn't rational at his choices, so he might kill a loyal member, instead.​

T4 Lambda - [Real ID: White Mage]

He is a high-ranking officer of the Greens. Unfortunately, no one knows about his role but him, not even Leila Green herself, knows.​

T4 Beta - [Real ID: Ninja Aiden]

He has just been inducted as the newest member of the higher order. He does not have a night action, however, his votes will be counted as two votes, instead of the usual one.​

THE ROGUES OF LIFE

The Rogues of Life are the rebel faction, whose aim is to bring back the VIP Forum to its former glory. They believe in diversity, justice, and are closely bonded with each other.

Perry Fuschia - [Real ID: arachnidsGrip]

She is the leader of The Rogues of Life. As such, she ultimately decides on who to target for the night.​

Agent Upsilon - [Real ID: Klippy]

He is the second in command of The Rogues of Life. Because of this, he has the gift of preventing a loyal Green from performing their night action.​

Agent Omicron - [Real ID: El Heroe Oscuro]

He is a simple member of The Rogues of Life. Because of his trauma-induced pain that he felt during these past years, he prefers to help vote for the next target, and nothing else special.​

Agent Epsilon - [Real ID: Phantom]

The mayor and judge from the Mafia Killings of 2014 is back, and she's siding with The Rogues of Life. She is Perry Fuschia's secret weapon, and because of this, only both of them know her role.​

Agent Kappa - [Real ID: Wobbu]

He is a well versed member of The Rogues of Life. Unfortunately, no one knows about his role but him, not even Perry Fuschia herself, knows​

THE OLIVE WITCHES

The Olive Witches is a new splintered faction, who still believes in the old [supporter]Green[/supporter] ways. They still believe in equality, rather than communism, and will continue to overthrow the system to bring back the old one.

Marlon Olives - [Real ID: Eros]

He is the benefacto founder of The Olive Witches. After getting overthrown by Leila Green's ideals, a year ago, he is back, and in full force. He has the power to persuade anyone, but Leila Green and Perry Fuschia. Once he successfully persuades a member, he gains their night action, and can be used to his advantage.​

UNAFFILIATED

These roles have no affiliation with either the Greens or the Rogues.

Megumi Burgeund - [Real ID: Nagi]

She is a member that comes from a magical continent. She has a majestic ability of redirection. She can target a person, and if that person has a night action, she can redirect its original target towards another person.​

Seth Cerulena - [Real ID: MorallyIncorrect]

This member comes from a weird land, filled with zany shenanigans and uncanny experiences. Only he knows the extent of the power that he has, if he has any.​
    [a id]tssu[/a id]
    RULES

❋ The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    ❋ One final vote per day phase
    ❋ Please use EXECUTE [name] and bold it to confirm your vote
    ❋ Missing two lynches will mean that you are a traitor, and be executed immediately
    ❋ No PM Sharing
    ❋ Unless you are a Rogue, you are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    ❋ All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    ❋ If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    ❋ However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    ❋ For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    ❋ Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    ❋ Abstaining is not allowed

If you have any questions, you can post here, VM or PM the GM
    [a id]tsm[/a id]
    THE CAST

Here is the full cast of Supporter Mafia Season Three!

arachnidsGrip as Leila Green

DEAD

Archer99 as Loyal Green [Killed on Night Zero]
    Juno as Agent Upsilon [Lynched on Day One]
    Kokoro as Loyal Green [Killed on Night One]
    Deceptio as Loyal Green [Lynched on Day Two]
    White Mage as T6 Theta [Killed on Night Two]
    GreenFlame as Loyal Green [N0-N2] / [supporter]Loyal Witch[/supporter] [D3] [Lynched on Day Three]
    Klippy as Loyal Green [N0] / [supporter]Loyal Witch[/supporter] [D1-N3] [Killed on Night Three]
    Inyotef as Loyal Green [Taken down on Night Three]
    El Heroe Oscuro as Loyal Green [Taken down on Night Three]
    MorallyIncorrect as Agent Omicron [Lynched on Day Four]
    JayD as Loyal Green / Camouflaged Rogue [D4-N5] [Killed on Night Four]
    gimmepie as T4 Lambda / Camouflaged Rogue [D4-N5] [Killed on Night Four]
    Flushed as Agent Epsilon [Lynched on Day Five]
    Charlie Brown as T4 Zeta [Killed on Day Five]
    Zehn as Loyal Green [Killed on Day Five]
    mimimahboul as Loyal Green [Killed on Day Five]
    Aslan as Loyal Green [Killed on Day Five]
    GreyBidoof as Loyal Green [Killed on Day Five]
    Nagi as Loyal Green [Killed on Day Five]
    Abba as Loyal Green / Camouflaged Rogue [D4-N5] [Killed on Day Five]
    Foxrally as Agent Kappa [N0-N4] / Agent Kappa [D5-N5] [Killed on Night Five]
    Reisen as Loyal Green [Lynched on Day Six]
    Hopeless Masquerade as Loyal Green [Killed on Night Six]
    Melody as Loyal Green [Lynched on Day Seven]
    Sopheria as T4 Beta [Killed on Day Seven]
    Candy as Megumi Burgeund [Killed on Night Seven]
    Sonata as Loyal Green / Camouflaged Rogue [D4-N5] [Lynched on Day Seven]
    Arx as Loyal Green [Succumbed to Poison on Day Seven]
    Fun Size as Loyal Green [Succumbed to Poison on Day Seven]
    gio7sm as Loyal Green [Killed on Night Eight]
    Weiss Schnee as Loyal Green / Camouflaged Rogue [D4-N5] [Lynched on Day Nine]

Nakuzami as T5 Eta [N0-N4] / T5 Eta [D5-D9]
    Eros as [supporter]Marlon Olives[/supporter] [N0-N3] / Marlon Olives [D4-D9]
    countryemo as Loyal Green
    apocalypseArisen as Perry Fuschia
    Bidoof FTW as Loyal Green
    Ninja Aiden as Seth Cerulena [D6-N7] / Seth Cerulena [D8-D9]
    Netto Azure as Loyal Green

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    916e0a45c84c30db274e1b7cc9f22738.gif

LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    It's likely I'll be joining, but I have to decide first. And by the way, the "Real IDs" for roles don't actually affect gameplay, right?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • KILLING GIMMEPIE: PART 2​

Right, so I'm not too sure how all of this works. Are all of the roles known, or do we get two roles?

Anyway I'm in shipper lady ;D

Also you know who I'm going to kill with my zeta powers like seriously

XD gimme explained it to me, I get it now

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Bruh. (Basically means I'm in.)
    Ya'll need to know, Imma be da bes bruh.

tumblr_moaepzbm121s4g8mho1_250.gif

Z

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm in. (If there's still any room left.)

Parts of the thread seem copied though. Some of the stuff doesn't make sense, like the missing lynches rule.

Back