• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Sweet and Mysterious~ (The N Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Sure you can. ^_^ Bloo will add you to the list when he's online~

In the meantime... what makes you love N so much? Why does he appeal to you? It's all well and good to say you love someone, but surely there must be reasoning to it.

King N

King Of the World
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
Will N be in the Pokemon anime? Yes

What made you like N? Everything

Do you think that N is different from other rival team leaders? Why or why not? Yes cuz he has a different style.

I would like to join please

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Like I said to ~Touko, you'll be added when Bloo comes back. In the meantime, do you want to expand on those replies a bit?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Like I said to ~Touko, you'll be added when Bloo comes back. In the meantime, do you want to expand on those replies a bit?
Even I have nothing to say XD. That's why I've been lurking my own fan club and just doing my little tasks. Well, I feel it's time to provoke conversation
*pokes a dead body with a stick*

Okay, maybe it's time that we stop talking about N, and start talking about BW in general. How do you think that the story was different from other games? Did you like it better overall. How large was N's role in this?

Last edited:

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
The story was pretty different, because you actually start thinking about morals. Do Pokemon really like fighting? and all that kind of stuff.
I actually liked HGSS more than BW because HGSS had a longer storyline and there was more stuff to do, it seemed to me. Althought some of the places in BW are just amazing to gawk at, like the one huge bridge that goes to Castelia City.
N had a pretty major role although I would have liked it if he had shown up even more.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Look at my icon
Look at my sig

if he's in the anime...I want Touko in it as well

they make such a cute couple

is "Ferriswheelshipping" already taken?
"Carnivalshipping"
"Plasmashipping"?

the way he acts, the way he looks...*melts*

what makes him different from Team Rocket, Aqua/Magma and Galactic, he's not trying to destroy the world, he's trying to get others to see his views

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Okay, well this thread has been dead for a while, so how about we have a new topic here? Alright, what do you think might have influenced N? Are there any fairy tales, stories, characters, etc. that remind you of N?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
well, he was influenced by G-Cis/Geechisu/WHATEVER, growing up surrounded by abused Pokemon, making N soft and easy to manipulate...

growing up alone and unloved, until he meets someone that truly cares for pokemon (you) and with the help of Alder and your friends, you get him thinking about what it truly means to be a Pokemon trainer...

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
I think the question was more about what inspired the developers in the creation of N, but I guess that works too...

Anyways, I honestly can't think of anything specific that reminds me of N right now. Like, I dunno, maybe one of those kids that are abandoned in the wild and left to be raised by animals... Kind of like that kid in the Junglebook maybe? I dunno, it's probably not.

olih

Years
N kinda reminds me of the one person in a Asian story who likes to be different and cares for animals. (Forgot what the story was.)

Last edited:

olih

Years
Sure. How about a new topic? Umm... Umm... I don't know. This is just a suggestion:
If there's anything you could change about N, what would you change?
Nothing really. He's perfect!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
I'd rather change how everyone ELSE views him
granted, Pokemon need us and us them, but having 20 PC boxes full of unused Pokemon seems little..excessive, no?

emptying the Storage System I agree with though XD

Romantica

the danger in starting a fire
Years
^Thinking about it that way, i'd probably agree with team plasma with some things. The whole "gotta catch 'em all" mentality would definitely not be for me, especially considering how many pokemon would just sit in your PC their entire life (you know, the ones you catch in the game knowing you'll never use them).

As far as changing anything about N, character-wise I don't think I would. The only thing I'd for sure change would be him leaving at the end. Haha.

olih

Years
Yes I agree I'd rather have him stay. And everyone else thinks N is a bad guy while he's really not. Only thing is, if you don't catch Pokemon you'll never complete your Pokedex... What could happen is to release the Pokemon as soon as you catch it.
EDIT: I will not be able to get on the internet for a week next week. Sorry for having to be gone so long.

Last edited:

Bela

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

From Bulbapedia, a secret-rare N card. The first Trainer card to fully have art on it like this!

olih

Years
That is cool. The artwork's really great. I like how his cap kind of shadows his eyes. Makes him even more mysterious, if that was even possible in the first place.

Bela

Banned
Years
So let's speculate on when N's first anime appearance will be!

I'm thinking after the Don Battle tournament episodes, and the Team Rocket v. Team Plasma episodes that they're obviously stalling time for until they can be aired, there just might be an episode with N and Ash on a ferris wheel and N's revelation that he's the leader of Team Plasma!

Romantica

the danger in starting a fire
Years
Do we know for sure they're just stalling those episodes, or are they really never going to air them at all? Because if they're gone for good I will rage.

As far as the question goes, I'm hoping they'll spend a good amount of time in Nimbasa (it was my favorite city), and there HAS to be an episode featuring the amusement park... so what better way to introduce him? Crossing my fingers regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back