• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Sweet and Mysterious~ (The N Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciz

La la la ♪
Years
:)

Thanks for adding me BlooMilk :D

Will N be in the Pokemon anime? - I dont think so cause currently the series is running in a different story line :| ..

What made you like N? His mysteriousness, yet kindness... and His originality in all of the antagonists-protagonists in the game

Do you think that N is different from other rival team leaders? Why or why not?
- He freakin'ly is! I mean N is way too original! Plus, unlike other selfish leaders, he just loves pokemon and will defend it very much...

:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Now it's time for me to answer my own questions :o

Will N be in the Pokemon anime?
Yes, I think that he'll play at least a minor part in the Pokemon anime. After all, he is the Plasma King, and Team Plasma will eventually be in the anime.

What made you like N?
He is a great person, duh. He really cares about Pokemon. After all he grew up with them, yet he doesn't really have that many social issues, and gets along fine with humans. I haven't gotten to the end of BW yet, but I already feel sorry for him, as I feel he was probably tricked.

Of course he is. He wants to help the Pokemon, and he even says that if Pokemon were treated like the protagonist's Pokemon, he wouldn't have to liberate them from "selfish trainers".

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Oh, I am SO in. Massive mancrush right there.

Yes, I reckon N will be in the anime. Because if they don't put him in, there will be a riot. Also because he's kind of integral to the Unova plotline.

Yeah, he's different. Ghetsis, the real leader, isn't so much different from Giovanni &c., if a bit more manipulative, but N actually has more than one dimension. He's so sweet and uncertain. <3

What made me like N? He's beautiful. I'm straight, male, and I can say that N is beautiful with a straight face. Also, he's just so much of a woobie that you can't help but love him.

Ciz

La la la ♪
Years
For a guy to comment on how a fellow guy looks... Yes... N is a cutie. :)

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
We should get some more topics up in here to discuss. But... I honestly can't think of anything right now. D:

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Um, thinking...thinking...Oh, I know! Do you feel like N should have been more in the storyline (although he was a very big part of the story). And if they have a Pokemon Gray Version or whatever they're gonna call it, do you think he will be a bigger part of the story? And do you think that (ENDING SPOILER)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
I don't think they could've given N any bigger of a part than he already had. They might include him a little more in the third version, like Cyrus was in Platinum, but it'll most likely just be things that will go along with whatever changes to the story they make for it.

As for that last part.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
N has a very big part in the story from what I've played so far, and I'm satisfied with the parts he already has, to be honest. I'm about to start the Elite Four, so I've basically seen most of him, though I can never see enough of him, haha. If they do have a third game, N will probably play an even bigger part in it, but I would honestly like there to be a sequel like GSC was to RSE. Guys, thanks for putting spoilers under
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Well keep going, you're almost there! The ending is absolutely amazing.

I'll be getting to it soon, but I ran out of money, so I had to go to the Driftveil Bridge and collect feathers to sell to the shops. Ugh, it's like a headache. Guys, soon I will go to N's castle, and I can go in his room and hide under his bed ^__^

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
Ha ha ha, I had loadsamoney by the time I got to the elite 4 so I was loaded up on full restores and revives. ;3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I've been finding myself low on money for much of the game. /sob I havn't seen N in a while because I had to stop and level grind/sell all my belongings. ;-;

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
How do you guys NOT have money? Are you like, avoiding common trainers or something? That's where I get all my money. That and selling pearls/stardust/nuggets whenever I get them. o.o

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I don't have money because I buy lots of UltraBalls and MooMoo milks or something, idk. I've been catching everything I see. Except for N, unfortunately. ;-;

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Yeah, I had this problem too, oddly enough. I mean, I deliberately spend all my money before the E4 so that I lose less if/when I bomb out, but I found myself struggling to keep in Ultra Balls/Hyper Potions. Postgame it's not so much of an issue, but I was poor for most of the main story line.

And no amount of money can afford N. ;_; Maybe if I let Looker catch him and then paid to bail him out of jail? :D

Romantica

the danger in starting a fire
Years
Ohhhh yes after a year of mostly lurking I have finally found my home here.

Will N be in the Pokemon anime?
N being in the anime would give me a reason to actually watch the anime. I've totally lost interest in it because of how bland it is. Aside from the movies, actually, and if they made a black/white movie (correct me if there's already one, I'm a little out of the loop) with N in the main plotline, I think i'd die.

What made you like N?
Ugh I dunno how I'm supposed to answer this without sounding like a creep. Oh well.

He's so complex as a character. Cartoon or not, I am SO attracted to the emotionally and mentally damaged. The more you've got going on in your head the more attracted I am to you. N is firm with his beliefs and stubborn as ****. He's like that cute guy everyone wishes they knew that's way into animal rights. Not to mention that adorable amount of innocence he has going on. But we won't go there... unff.

I think we all know how big of a relief it was to not be limited to the same old "I'm a bad guy you're a good guy" storyline. The fact that team plasma actually provokes thought from the player themselves is a huge step. Not for all, of course, but I'm sure there are plenty of fans who never considered the "all pokemon like to fight, or do they?" aspect going on. PETA would totally approve.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
I don't have money because I buy lots of UltraBalls and MooMoo milks or something, idk. I've been catching everything I see. Except for N, unfortunately. ;-;

That's because I have N in a PokéBall of my own. It's fine though; I treat him well. I dazzle him every single day of his life. How did I catch him, you say? I went to his room and dug a hole under his rug. Then when he came to get in touch with his past life and play with his Pokémon like the gentle, sweet man he is, I caught him and now he is all mine.
I love you, N kthxbai

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Ohh, back to N in the anime:

Anyone else thing it will be a fabulous-fest when N and Dent meet? :3

Unfortunately, I will explode from watching way too much fabulousness. I suspect that N will come out of nowhere on a helicopter or something, though, and tell Ash, Iris, and Dent something really random, yet inspiring. N is more posed as the leader of Team Plasma, so I'm not exactly sure that he'll play such a big part in the anime, but he'll probably have a good amount of appearances.

There's something else I wanted to talk about. N seems to want to get more in touch with his childhood to find the truth about himself because he has all the toys from his childhood in his room. This could explain the flashback to his childhood in the beginning, but I'm not exactly sure. What do you guys think?

BTW, there was much crai at the end of White for me. N, I am your mother, and I demand you to come back this instant, or you will be lovingly followed on Zekrom :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back