• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Sweet and Mysterious~ (The N Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bela

Banned
Years
When the episodes were originally not aired, the statements released included assurances that they would be aired at some later time. My guess is there is some sort of period they have to wait out before they're allowed to do so.

My hunch is aided by the fact that each of the Don battle episodes has been airing within a two week span--there's been a week inbetween each episode with no new episode airing in Japan. And what better way to stall for time than to keep Ash & co. in one spot for 4+ episodes? Either the writers have some affinity for Don George and Nimbasa City that we're just now learning about, or they're creating filler so that they can have the Plasma episodes air.

The Fishing Contest episode was also postponed, and that too aired--so it's entirely possible that these will as well.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
The Team Plasma episodes will definitely air soon enough -- The Pokémon anime is infamous for postponing episodes for any reason, so let's be patient. Plus, seeing N in the Pokémon anime is worth the wait.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
I'm pretty sure N will be in the anime. He has such a big appearance in the games it's impossible for him not to be.

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
can i join? i cosplayed N at a con last winter!

http ://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/164865_1565383579448_1381163847_31315190_322595_n.jpg

ull have to connect that to see, idk whats up with not letting new members post urls :/

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
can i join? i cosplayed N at a con last winter!

http ://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/164865_1565383579448_1381163847_31315190_322595_n.jpg

ull have to connect that to see, idk whats up with not letting new members post urls :/

Sure! That's actually pretty cool, and here's a link for the lazy

Why do I feel as if they've stalled time fr this event so that N could be a major part of the anime?

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
Years
I suppose they're kind of pushing everything back a bit what with the original reason for postponing the TR vs TP episodes. But it seems like now there's a high chance that N will make an appearance in Raimon. There's been some creative editing allowing the fishing episode to take place outside of Hiun and pretending that Satoshi-tachi didn't go off with Araragi at the end of the Fushide episode. I doubt they'd leave two episodes so hyped for untouched. And those two episodes could very well either introduce N or lead up to his appearance.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
I'll join!
---
1. no, if they cancelled the Plasma one, then why would they bring N into this?
2. He's sweet, likes pokemon, and is SO fluffy! ^w^ ...And he looks cute and his voice in the japenese game trailer is kinda sexy. i think i love him
3. Very. He's trying to do good while the others are doing bad things.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Please don't revive threads which have gone more than a month without posts :c

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back