• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Switching Event [Read this if you are going to join in!]

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Switching Event .::Credit goes to Dakota and Miyu-chan for the idea::.

Starting this weekend at 5:00 AM EST Saturday until 12:00 PM EST on Sunday we will be holding the Switching Event, or like Haruka called it, 'Freaky Saturday'. What you do is switch accounts for a day with another member that you trust. Make sure to change your password before you perform the switch. Afterwards you may change it back to what it originally was. As soon as the event is over, we'll all try to guess who switched with who, so make sure not to tell anyone else!

If you are leaving for the night, perform your switch before you get off so the member won't have to wait for hours.​

Please give back the username to the owner no later than 6:00 PM EST Sunday. 12:00PM on Sunday, this event will end.​

Rules:

• No switching with a staff member. Only staff members may switch with one another.​
    • Please do not use account to break the rules.​
    • Please do not change username's profile/signature/avatar/email/or password.​
    • Please play nice.​
    EXCHANGE ALL INFORMATION WITH YOUR PARTNER BY PM, PLEASE. You don't want to spoil the fun by announcing who you will be switched with, will you? ^_^

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Cool, Kayleigh.

Since Carol is gone, though.... I don't have anyone to switch with anymore. ^_^ *:P*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Really? o_o; Ack, but I copied down all of the information that you entered. I just added a few comments. Did it mess anything up?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    this seems vaguely familiar...

OH I KNOW WHY!!!

cause your stealing me and miyu-chan's idea...well go right ahead, I'll switch with Kwesi and make the new avatar red hot pink with fluffy bunnies and cute lil panzy flowers...howdya like DEM apples eh?

Today is the first day of the rest of your BOO ya!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Dakota said:
    this seems vaguely familiar...

OH I KNOW WHY!!!

cause your stealing me and miyu-chan's idea...well go right ahead, I'll switch with Kwesi and make the new avatar red hot pink with fluffy bunnies and cute lil panzy flowers...howdya like DEM apples eh?

Do you know if she'll be on by the time this starts..?

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Hmm...why reveal if you are going to switch? Doesn't that ruin the game a bit? Like if you say you are signing up, then people will know that the person who is on your account between that time is not you, which takes out one fun part of the game.

I am not going to be participating in this, but I just thought I'd point that out.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    FlamingTorchic said:
    Hmm...why reveal if you are going to switch? Doesn't that ruin the game a bit? Like if you say you are signing up, then people will know that the person who is on your account between that time is not you, which takes out one fun part of the game.

I am not going to be participating in this, but I just thought I'd point that out.
    If you read the first post carefully, it says not to tell who you are switching with. You pm the person you switch with.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, I'm in. And wasn't there another thread with the sign-up
    thing somewhere in this section of the forum?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Dakota said:
    OH I KNOW WHY!!!

Oh, I'm sorry Dakota. I forgot to include credits. ._. My mom was hurrying me off of the computer because it was late and my typing was keeping her awake, so I couldn't include everything that I wanted. I edited the post, though.

FlamingTorchic said:

That would be good, I was just thinking that if we made a list then it would keep it more organized when we're guessing, so tons of people won't just post 'Guess who I am' or something. We could go down a list... But, doesn't matter to me! ^_^;

Also, Kairi mentioned de-modding me for the day, so that I could switch with normal members. =D What do you think?

Last edited:
    Back