• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Swizzler's Request/Adoption Thread

Why are you not interested in adopting?

• What? I am interested in adopting!

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No edits...

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Too many recolors

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Too many eggs

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • You just stink...

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zeos

Forever A trainer! Always!
    Years
    May I request a red x egg, can I request two eggs? if so, can I have a shiny one too?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Kiril-Kun said:
    Hey Swizzler, can I get a Chinbat egg and a Lucario custom? Thanks!

THESE SPRITES ROCK!!!

GAHHHH!! how did I not see your post?! sorry! you may have those two sprites....

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    yes actually, most of my fusions and customs will be appearing in Regal, with many more on the way, I think the total will be around 150-160, thanx for asking! also, right now I am working on a sprite for Swizzler, you can learn more about Swizzler in the main art page.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    hey swizz nice sprites I like em'!I think this game will be totally sweet man!keep up the good work swizz man!
    also can I have a large cubone thing please!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    yes you may have a large cubone sign, thanx for the comments

also, I have noticed that some people are breaking Da rules, as they are not posting these in their sigs at all, see quote below:

Swizzler121 said:
    you are allowed to use this in your game after you adopt it to you sig for a week, and able to post on your site (Crediting me) after a month (you must PM me to tell me you are doing so), YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST THESE IN OTHER ADOPTION AREAS.

And no, I did not just make these up, they've been in the first post forever, I will bold them so this will not happen again.

Finnaly, I have not had the time to seach through this topic to see who has adopted shadow/shiny/other eggs, therefore, I cannot hatch them, so if you would please PM me a post with the title "Adopted egg" then it is much more likely you will recive your egg, this will be a temorary rule, until I get more time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Are you using the sign on this website? if not I need to know where you are using it please!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    ... actually, just open it in paint and make the text box transparent and write the text. I also just made a new design that has a piece of paper glued to the back of it, It looks alot cooler. REMEMBER to save it as a png!!

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    how do you make it transparent?HOW!HOW!HOW!I bet it looks cooler!never mind I found out how and also can I have the paper one instead?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    @pichuman-sure, take it.

@charmaster-yes, you can have the mewtox, and I'll settle the whole "stole from me thing," ok?

@pkmnmaster- you may have the red x, be sure to PM me according to the new rule!

Back