• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Swizzler's Request/Adoption Thread

Why are you not interested in adopting?

• What? I am interested in adopting!

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No edits...

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Too many recolors

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Too many eggs

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • You just stink...

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    A minor update today, I have added "groudchu" it is pikachu when he held the blue orb too long and absobed it. Please comment and maybe even adopt!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    hopefully I should have some more sprites up later, I might start some trainer adopting thing, what do you guys think? anyway, could I get some feedback on the groudchu? it would be appreciated!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    ok, I got an even better idea, I'll post the image and the code, so you don't have to host it!

code:https://img456.imageshack.us/img456/2307/groudchu2aq.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    @charmaster- I took a picture of the pkmn community background, and took the color off of it :P

@oranda-yes you may have them, could you also please pm me a message intitled "Adopted egg" so I know to hatch yours?

EDIT: i have added Swizzler, this one is an edit, and I don't really like it, I will update when I make a better one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2005
    can the decorated egg not be a ball egg? can be something mystical? or maybe a crystal one? it doesnt matter on the time, just on how it looks like

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Digipets5 said:
    can the decorated egg not be a ball egg? can be something mystical? or maybe a crystal one? it doesnt matter on the time, just on how it looks like
    Again, I don't do requests

@radioactive waste- yes you may, remember to PM me "Adopted egg" to follow the new rule, and tell me what kind of egg inside the pm.

EDIT: NOTICE: Do you guys think I should close this thread and open a request thread? I need feedback.

Last edited:
    Back