• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Sword and Shield Giveaway ☆ FINISHED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • best way to return to pokemon is to enter a giveaway! i hope i win. i am hopping to do some trading in ultra while i am here. GL to all

sobble be my starter and G Pontya is my fav, soo cute (IT SHOULD BE A DAMN FAIRY)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I think l'll start with Sobble, as I always start with the water starter.

As for favorite new Pokémon so far? I'm not too sure yet, and I have a feeling it will be one that hasn't been officially shown yet. Maybe Wooloo or Drednaw?

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
    Years
  • im gonna get Scorbunny (gonna name him after Fire Force's Shinra Kusakabe!)
    and im actually really liking our new regional rodent, Greedunt! mostly bc the last one looked like one of my triggers
    He's a cute pudgy boy and just honkin' adorbs!!

If you're not accepting leak mons, then Yamper is also awesome! I've always loved Corgis, heh

Last edited:

Couples-Consoling

Husband and Wife Nuzlocke Let's Players!
    Years
  • Hurk, lemme think... I'm gonna be doing this as a Let's Play with my wife and we don't know how we're going to pick the starter yet, so don't hold me to this... but if I had to pick a starter now, I think I'd probably go with Scorbunny. Favorite new pokemon is a lot harder. I think it has to be Drednaw. Love me some turtles.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2021
    Scorbunny will be my starter, and for my favorite new pokemon added, would Galrian Pontya work? If not, then Corviknight.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    I'll be picking Grookey as my starter, and my favorite Pokemon revealed so far would have to be Galarian Zigzagoon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    I always thought it would be grookey but it's looking like scorbunny now, so my answer is scorbunny. As for my faves, I'm a bird nerd so corviknight

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    Honestly I'm not sure about the starters since none of them really 'click' with me, but if pressed I think I'd pick Sobble, if only because its invisibility and spy-theme is cool. My favourite Pokémon so far (leaks aside) is definitely Corviknight, but I have a soft spot for Polteagist.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I will be choosing Scorbunny for my starter. As for my favorite pokemon introduced... I am going to say Corviknight to keep spoilers at bay. Corviknight has been my favorite pokemon from the start. It just looks awesome.

However, my true favorite is....
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Seaus

Obnoxious
    Years
  • Favorite starter is Grookey, the adorable grass 🐒 I'm going to choose him as my starter probably. My favourite Pokemon from this generation however is galaria ponyta, she is just too kawai! >w<. And if talking about only native, then Zacian.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2022
    The starter Pokemon I will choose is most likely Scorbunny, and my favorite new pokemon is Corviknight! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back