• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Sword and Shield Giveaway ☆ FINISHED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sheep, i'll still enter. I know the perfect place to download it.

Also, i'll be out of town from November 13th-17th, just so you know because the release date is smack dab in the middle of those days. Just saying.

BTW: Do I need need Nintendo Switch Online to download? If I do, it's a no go. ): If not then i'm ENTERING!

You don't need Online to download, no! That's only for if you want to do any WiFi connectivity with players (like battling or trading, though local doesn't require Online). And as the first post says, you'll need to be online between the end of the 14th and 15th, since otherwise we'll have to move on and select another winner. =(

Years
  • You don't need Online to download, no! That's only for if you want to do any WiFi connectivity with players (like battling or trading, though local doesn't require Online). And as the first post says, you'll need to be online between the end of the 14th and 15th, since otherwise we'll have to move on and select another winner. =(

Dang i'll be out of town. Take my name out of the hat. I'm so so so so sorry Sheep and everyone's time I wasted. :(

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Grookey, ofc! It's probably going to be another Turtwig, but it's adorable, so...
    As for my favourite new gen pokemon, I would say it's Sirfetch'd. I've never seen a cooler design anywhere.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2021
    I'm thinking I'm gonna rock out with Grookey Gang, but I don't know for sure when it comes to the starters. The only thing I'm sure about is that my favorite new pokemon is Duraludon.

SceptileActual

Sceptile, The Forest Pokémon.
    Years
  • Sobble, because all other swsh starters are invalid. I don't have any favorites revealed so far besides the legendaries.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    My favourite starter is Scorbunny and my favourite Pokemon is Polteageist, of course :))

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Chosen Starter: Sobble
    Favorite Pokemon of The Generation: Yamper <3

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I choose Sobble, because he is a shy salamander thing and my favorite is corviknight also I like Galorian Zizagoon/Lioone that fits them really wild style

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2022
    I am going to be starting with Scorbunny as of right now! My favorite new pokemon to be introduced is a tie between Sirfetch'd and Galarian Ponyta!

EDIT: Impidimp's line looks AMAZING!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2022
    I'm definitely gonna pick scorbunny for my starter. And my favorite of the new Pokemon so far is 100% Galarian ponyta.

FlyBlue

Working on Pokemon Dark Edition.
    Years
  • Well, I would pick Scorbunny. I like fire types.

My favourite Pokemon added was still wooloo though.

Good luck to you all.

Giliforge

haha funnny!!!1!
    Years
  • Okay then, I'll try!
    I'll pick Grookey, because Grookey Gang!
    My favorite Pokemon would be either Obstagoon or Sirfetch'd!
    Good luck, everyone

Teir

[font=times new roman][color=Red]why not?[/color][
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    sobble will definitely be my first playthrough pick and i really love drednaw it looks like a lovable fellow

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • sobble will definitely be my first playthrough pick and i really love drednaw it looks like a lovable fellow

Welcome to the community :)
    Oh, again, this isn't my entry :P I'm here just to blabber. There are always sports channels giving out useless stats, so, let's see...
    Sobble - 21
    Scorbunny - 19
    Grookey - 9
    The number of people preferring them as starters in this thread.
    Oh, that's it, nothing peculiar about it. Sobble is definitely very popular among the fans, it seems.

Years
  • Grookey will be my starter and Morkpedo is my favorite. Of course, duh !

Thanks for the giveway and good luck everyone ! ♡

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back