• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Scott
Lilycove
With Nick

"Uhh, Sure Nick. What'cha got?" I replied to the fire pokemon. Nick looked around and pulled me away from the crowd. I looked around and saw a lot of pokemon giving me looks. Just to get em to back off, I returned the look to them. Nick looked at the pokemon that were watching then looked back down at me. Nick began talking to me about a man named Althalos, I hadn't heard of him before but Nick continued to tell me more about how Nick's Father killed Althalos's family. I had a bit of chills. Nick then began telling me about how Althalos came to his cave and killed his mother. Nick continued to tell me how Althalos showed Nick the House were it all took place. Nick had stopped talking after he talked about the house. I didn't know much of my Mother or Father, all I knew of was Jonathan. Nick then spoke and said "I really need to trust some one as a personal second in command, not for military purposes, but just so I can trust someone." He then looked down at me. I was in complete shock, I looked at Nick then down at the ground. I looked back at Nick and said "You can trust me, ever need anything you let me know." I then began to think about how Nick said someone could be here in Lilycove. "So what should we do about the one you were saying could be here?" I asked as I put on my hat and glasses. I waited for a response from the Typhlosion.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Gilbert
Lilycove Beach
Misusing the force of the living
Gilbert looked up when he saw his brother approaching with his father beside... and by "his" he meant Thanatos. Whereas before he had looked up to Rumble he had slowly been begining to realise that Rumble most likely didn't have any care or affection towards him at all. In fact he was surprised he had any caring and affection at all.

"I sense it..." Gilbert muttered.

"It's true Rumble has implanted a small part of his aura inside Thanatos... He doesn't know what he's done by doing that." Gilbert muttered.

"I believe he does Gilbert... I know Rumble better than most people and he knows ALOT of things." Mandel said walking to walk beside the riolu who had gotten up to meet them and walked towards them.

"Mandel... I understand that you are very knowledgeable, as is expected from a pokemon who has spent so much time in the beyond." Gilbert muttered.

"But nobody... maybe not even the legends themselves understand aura as well as me and my kind... what Rumble has done is sick and wrong. Combining auras in any way or form is supposed to be a move in battle. Not a way to wacth over your own flesh and blood. You can't just play around with aura... it's both the most powerful and delicate thing in the universe. So easily distorted and destroyed, yet so ample in destroying those who oppose you. My kind are the aura guardians before anything in this war, and Rumbles stepped into a teritory that will most likely destroy him and his son in the end. My brother... I know he's not really what I call him... but I still care about as if he is. Eventually I will evolve and have my complete will over aura and if I need to fight to save Thanatos I will. No matter my opponent." Gilbert finished.

Mandel simply frowned and faded back into the amulet.

Gilbert approached the two Reniclus. The sand crunching under his feet.

"Ah Thanatos there you are... and Rumble it's... good to see you again." Gilbert said, his hesitation on his greeting to Rumble intentional.

"Now I assume theres a reason you called me here." Gilbert stated.​

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
(Yo Aura, Rumble didn't only bind their auras, he binded their spirits and destinies -through the power of Destiny Bond, from Darkrai)

Thanatos Hannibal & Baron Rumble
Lylicove Beach

"Ah Thanatos there you are... and Rumble it's... good to see you again."
Thanatos detected hesitation in his voice, and he frowned instanly, for some reason even he didn't know. His cold feelings for his brother were reflected by his whole body.

"Now I assume theres a reason you called me here."

Rumble's voice sounded harsh but diplomatic at the same time; he was staring at Gilbert's pendant maniacally. Thanatos wondered what his father was up to, as he had only called Gilbert to the beach just for company. Was there any way Rumble could have predicted he would meet Gilbert here?

"It's been a long time, eh?"

Thanatos peered inside Rumble's eyes; the white circles inside the amber ones could only mean one thing; insanity. Through his words, the feelings emanating from his spirit, Rumble seemed unstable, Thanatos could tell just by a single question. He would still be wondering if his intentions to approach Gilbert were any good, but his admiration for him was just too great, so he shook off these assumptions. But Rumble's scarred face changed somehow, and the evil calmed down.

".. you know, Morgana made me promise we'd take care of you. I was forced to keep my distance from my family all this time, but now I'm free. Tell me then, how have you been?"

Baron Rumble seemed serious, with a weird expression on his face, between smirking and smiling. He was too focused on Gilbert to notice Thanatos' expression, who was like struck by lightning. What the heck is going on here? He never told me that! Why is he approaching Gilbert in a different way than me?
The sting of jealousy left a bitter aftertaste under Thanatos' tongue, but if he knew Rumble like Morgana did, he'd know that wasn't Rumble, at all.
Then his father glanced at him, giving him an unnoticable wink, letting Thanatos know there was absolutly nothing to worry about.

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Nick Fizen
Lilycove
Just outside of town

"Do? We don't need to do anything about her. As I said, Althalos had made that promise to her, and she is a friend of his, she doesn't even know where he lives, although about a week ago, when I first found her, I gave Althalos a report on how she was doing. I'm pretty sure there's no way she's going to rat him out. I don't think they've seen each other since some point in the last war," Nick mused. Lydia seemed like a very trust worthy pokemon to him, at least when it came to secrets. He still didn't know her very well though. The typhlosion looked around, "Well, we'd better head back before anyone with wandering eyes comes-a-lookin'." Nick turned and started back, but stopped and looked at Scott again, "While we're o the subject, do you mind explaining your story?"

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Scott
LilyCove
With Nick

"So what should we do about the one you were saying could be here?" I asked the Typhlosion. "Do? We don't need to do anything about her. As I said, Althalos had made that promise to her, and she is a friend of his, she doesn't even know where he lives, although about a week ago, when I first found her, I gave Althalos a report on how she was doing. I'm pretty sure there's no way she's going to rat him out. I don't think they've seen each other since some point in the last war," Nick replied. Thats a long time, since the last war is pretty much how long I've been alive. Nick then looked around and said "Well, we'd better head back before anyone with wandering eyes comes-a-lookin'." which was understandable, so I replied and said "Yeah, me to." even though I have no authority and no one would care what I was up to. The fire type then started to walk away but then stopped and turned around.
"While we're on the subject, do you mind explaining your story?"

"My story? Well, back in War one I was about two years old. My mom and dad took me every where trying to keep me safe. By the time the war was almost over there was Human evac planes that were carrying people form Sinnoh to Hoenn. My parents thought it was the best idea to sneak me on one of those planes to insure I wouldn't get slaughtered. I was put in one of those luggage bags and put in the cargo area. When the plane lifted off I hadn't seen my parents since, I didn't have any idea what was going on." I admit, I got a little teary eyed. I let out a Sigh and continued to talk. "Then came Jonathan, the detective. He was a rider on the plane, going to Hoenn for a murder case. I guessed he forgot something in his bag, the bag I was in was right next to his. I think we made a mistake since he was on the phone and opened the bag I was in. Jonathan's face lit up, He looked at me and hung up the phone. When the plane landed he took the bag I was in and his own. He took me in, when the humans hated us." I paused for a second "We traveled every where, but one of those trips I would never forget. It was just a normal night, the court date was in the morning. But in the middle of the night, the son of a b**** busted open the door to the hotel room and shot Jonathan. The murderer escaped, I ran to the front to attempted to get help but the front desk man tried to shoot me. We got set up, then I was alone." I just stared at the ground thinking of my parents and Jonathan, I wanted to know If my parents were still alive. But there was no way to tell.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Cain Trace, General
Fortree City
Human Republic Base of Operations, General's Office

Cain listened to his Colonel talk briefly about Vargas. What he was saying did make sense, but Cain didn't want to jump to any conclusions just yet. He spoke.

"Noted, Colonel, but I wouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet. Perhaps, after all, the Snivy had help. Or perhaps he's one tough son-of-a-b!tch. We'll see, I suppose. If Vargas comes waltzing back somehow out of nowhere, you may very well be right."

After the exchange, Leroux left. Cain was in the process of packing up essentials from his office, his weapons, important documents, etc. He had to make sure he didn't forget anything, and also to burn anything he didn't feel comfortable with taking, yet didn't want to leave in Fortree either. Suddenly, there was a knocked on the door. General Mikkelson walked in. Cain was glad to see him up and about.

"General, when I was returning here from Rustboro City, I passed the Weather Institute. From what it looked like, the Pokemon attacked there. I conducted a quick survey there and found to things. First, this meteorologist who was at the Institute during the attack. Second, I downloaded the security footage onto to this flashdrive," Mikkelson reported, throwing the Flash Drive on the General's desk.

"Now that we have that finished, is there anything else you need me to do? I plan to give Lieutenant Vargas a S***kickin' just checking in with you first,"

Cain picked up the flash drive, holding it suspiciously in his hands. This was just what he needed to figure out what exactly had gone on there. He spoke back to Mikkelson.

"Gonna have to wait on that s**t-kicking, LT. Vargas is out. Pokes got to them. I'm thinking they have him locked up in Lilycove. Unfortunately for Vargas, we can't risk going for him now. We need to set up our own defense right now..." As he was saying this to Mikkelson, Cain placed the flashdrive in and saw the tape recording. The older things were not visible, but he was able to see one thing: a Pokemon, an Infernape, destroyed the long-range comms.

"F**k." He said out loud. "So that's what the bastards were after." But still, the recordings were incomplete, and don't explain how the Pokemon got in in the first place. Cain would have some engineers try to fix the damaged sections later. Cain looked back at Mikkelson.

"You'd better suit up Mikkelson, we're heading to Oldale Town. Intel says that the Pokemon might be massing up soon for another attack around the area, and Oldale is right there in the center, so we can maneuver left and right all we want from there. Dismissed."

As he spoke this to Mikkelson, Cain himself went as well. When he was all ready, he went out from of the HR Base. A slight portion of the army elected to stay in Fortree in case another attack happened to hit them, but turret defenses and mechs would be more than enough to hold off another attack until reinforcements could get back here, so it should be alright.

The rest of the troops were in vehicles, some went to fly. The HR left Fortree, going west. Their new destination: Oldale Town.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Alec Languba
Chief of the Pokemon Entente
Lilycove City; Battle Tent
Question Tyme

"Loose lips sink ships, bud. Wouldn't tell you if you threatened my life, You don't think I climbed to my rank by telling the enemy what they want to know. I don't care about personal information, much, your not getting any Intel on my faction. Anymore retarded question your lowly mind can make up." I smirked. It's not like I had actually expected a straight answer. It did give an idea about what kind of a character this Mark person was, though.

"Good, you're not a complete idiot. Though, I wasn't really expecting you to be, or else that must mean the humans' recrution quota must be really low." I smiled even more, "Fine, let's move on to a few more questions. First off, What are your defenses like? Where are your main manufacturing centers? And why do you think the humans stand a chance of winning when we won the last war?" I felt that last question could have been wasted, since we technically didn't win. It was more of a draw.

I looked at the other Pokemon, "Perhaps we should strip him of all of his equipment? Right down to his underwear; we don't want any hidden weapons coming out at any moment." Although, that would remove almost all possibility of him escaping... oh well, I wasn't too focused on saving this human. He wasn't in any immediate danger anyways. Well, not at the moment. Also, now that I had said that out loud... it didn't sound quite right. Oh well, it was too late. I just hoped nobody else mistook the meaning of what I had just said.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Herodes
Lilycove
Battle Tent

Herodes continued to watch as the others asked the questions. Some questions weren't needed, obviously, and the soldier, no, the Lieutenant didn't give them a good answer. His personal life? Who cares? Herodes and the others wanted War Intel, more information related to the whole battle. Why couldn't the stubborn humans do as they were told?! "He should know by now that there's no way out." Herodes murmured, shaking his head, then glanced at the chiefs. Indeed, with the Chiefs here, there was no way out. And the humans didn't even know about his whereabouts. Having this guy here was giving them a large advantage.

"Chiefs, I'm going out for a while. I'm going to assemble the troops. Keep an eye on him, don't let him escape. Or else." Herodes smirked and walked out of the tent, the cold winter air welcoming him in an instant, his flames getting a little weaker due to the harsh weather. Before leaving, he turned around, "Remember plan Delta. It's time."

Plan Delta was going to need some sacrificing, but if done right, the Pokemon would win this fight for sure. Herodes had to send some troops towards Oldale, a team of fast, agile units as a distraction. Once there, they'll have to attract the enemies' attention, buying the assault team some precious time. At that time, the assault team, basically 80% of the pokemon army, would storm Mauville. Hopefully, the agile Pokemon were able to dodge those strong human attacks. If not...well, too bad.

"It ain't war if there ain't casualties." Herodes spoke, walking towards the healing camp.

Arceus
Hall of origin

Soon, the legendaries had arrived, except for one - Ceberus. Arceus frowned, standing in front of the group before him, and glanced from left to right. Ceberus being missing wasn't something new - he had always been missing in action but not attending to a meeting like this? Somehow strange.

"If anyone sees Ceberus in the near future, remember to remind him that he has things to attend to. The world would collapse without our help." Arceus commanded, then looked at the skies above him, "It's about time to take action, we cannot wait any longer. All of you, you will have to turn into your non-legendary forms, human or Pokemon, and you will have to convince the leaders to stop this madness."

"You should divide yourselves into two groups. One group should convince the Pokemon, and the other group should persuade the humans to stop. Remember, don't reveal your true identities..."

"I believe in all of you, and I know that you'll do your best. Show me what you're capable of."

Nocturne
Lilycove

Nocturne sighed, walking alone as he returned to Lilycove, together with the others once again. His mother was missing, so was his sister Liliah, just when he had thought that he could be happy with them again. Where could they possibly had gone to? They couldn't have just died, could day? "Great. Met my mom for an hour or two, had the best hug ever, and now she's gone again. What did I do to deserve this?!" He huffed, flexing his claws as if he was doing a simple warm up. He wasn't wounded, as he had been standing at the back during the battle, knowing that it was a suicide plan. Looking at Herodes, which was walking out of the tent, he couldn't help but wonder - there was something strange about the leader, but what?​

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Tzeetith
Hall of Origins

Tzeetith kept quiet and off to himself watching the other Legendaries reactions as Arceus gave them a short speech about saving the world. Tzeetith then thought to himself, 'Arceus are you really interested in saving this world or just protecting your own power… last war you did nothing, but now that you realize your weakening you take action. This world could use a new god… or no god at all. You're just too self absorbed and your causing this world to continue toward stagnation.' After Arceus ordered all the legends to transform Tzeetith carefully watched each one seeing what they turned into before leaving. This made him the last to leave the Hall of Origins. He noticed Arceus looking over at him and so Tzeetith said in a bored tone, "Cerberus… The Mewtwo right? I thought I saw him the other day transforming into a non-legendary form. A Psychic type of coarse but I can't remember which one… I didn't pay attention long since well I didn't find it interesting enough. Anyway I guess this means no more playing in the Distortion World… it's a lot more interesting than here. You should come see what I've done to the place sometime"

He then made his exit through a portal to his personal twisted realm. Looking around his own personal nightmare Tzeetith began to think of all the things he could do once Arceus was gone. A twisted smile developed on his face as he imagined that he might be able to bring pokemon and humans from the real world here. Now that would be interesting… seeing what they would do to survive his twisting and contorting world. Perhaps they too would become transformed by the twisting dark energy found here. He twisted into his Haunter form with the same wicked grin and set off to open a rift to Lilycove. Once again it was day and the sun was reflecting off the pure white snow making everything bright. Tzeetith had to squint to see since he had just left his dark world, and he quickly looked around for Cerberus. The place was active with pokemon going everywhere as they prepared for their next attack. The shiny haunter floated around in the mist of all the Pokemon. None really paid attention to him since they were busy with their individual tasks and preparations.

After looking around he spotted the familiar Infernape and silently hovered over behind him. "Boo!" exclaimed Tzeetith as his body tripled in size acting he was trying to scare the Pokemon's leader. In reality he had already started talking to Cerberus telepathically, "Be glad you missed the meeting… it was rather boring, but Arceus did notice you were missing. Bad news is he is sending all the Legendaries to try in restore peace now so our job just got a whole lot harder… but I have some ideas I would like to discuss with you to deal with that, after we talk about your little Weather Institute attack of course. Next time send a few of your minions instead of risking yourself, and I would like to mention I understand a lot more about human technology than you. All you need to do is ask me about it and I can help with whatever you were trying to do. Also right now no more using your human form until I can assure the human recording technology and witness statements don't label "her" as the culprit, or I can make sure my associates happen to makes sure such information is misplaced. I will say overall the plan worked pretty well just needs some refinement thankfully you have me to help."

Colonel Vikar Leroux
Fortree City
Former Human Republic Base of Operation

Vikar finished his meeting with the Sergeant and then left his office with his few belongings. The rest of the letters would have to wait for now. They had a war to run and the dead would stay dead. The first of the convoys were already leaving, but Vikar was going to wait for the air transports. He vastly preferred flying over riding in the back of a truck or APC. He liked something about soaring in the skies. He planned to get a private pilot's license if he ever had the time, but deep down he knew he would never get that free time. The only peace he would know would be death.

He put down his box of items and his back of clothes and started to help some soldiers load up a truck until the sound of several turbine jet engines filled the air. Looking off to the small clearing that acted as a landing pad he could see several jet engine powered VTOL transports touching down while two escort gunships waited over head scanning the surrounding forests for any pokemon that might try to destroy the three large transports.
Grabbing his personal items Vikar ran over to the transports, and carefully maneuvered around the still active jet engines. Once Vikar was several hundred feet away the sound of each transport's four roaring engines were deafening. Vikar had to cover his ears as he walked up to the side door of the forward most transport. There a troops took his bag and box, and handed him some noise dampening headset. Putting it on Vikar jumped inside, and was soon followed by several other soldiers. As the transport filled up Vikar looked out at the camp watching the army quickly mobilizing. Just then the transport's engines began to produce more thrust and the transport jerked a little as it lifted off into the air. Vikar watched as the ground began to move away from him, and he glanced out the open side door at the heavy weapon mounted on the side of the door to protect the transport during insertions. The weapon pointed downward lazily as its gunner sat with her legs dangling off the edge of the door. Vikar then caught movement out of the corner of his eye as the two rectangle shaped engines began to rotate from a straight down position to a 45 degree angle giving the airship both upward and forward thrust.

Vikar glanced at what had been a battlefield hours before with a calm look. One battle out of many and the humans were off to a good start. It had been a decisive victory in his mind as the Pokemon force had been devastated, by the well entrenched human forces. The now red and white snow was still covered in bodies… mostly those of Pokemon. Just then one of the heavily armed and armored Broadsword class gunships obscured Vikar's view of the battlefield so he shifted his attention to the advance piece of equipment. Much like the transport he was riding in this new type of gunship replaced the traditional rotors of old gunships with six jet engines: two on each stubby wing sticking out either side of the top of the gunship's frame right behind the two seat cockpit, and two on the tail. This made these type of heavy gunships expensive, but extremely tough to bring down since it could afford to lose several engines before being forced down. Also the increased thrust allowed for a heavier aircraft allowing more armor and more weapon systems.

Vikar looked over the black painted gunship with its "shark grin" painted on its nose and began to think about their next battle. Perhaps they could finally deploy the Broadswords to fight their intended targets, would Cain hold them in reserve, or send them back to protect their capital city. Hours pasts as Vikar thought of future battles, possible plans or tactics, and other matters. He didn't notice they had arrived at Oldale until the Transport set down. Removing his headset and grabbing his stuff he walked out of the transport and looked around. The much faster air units had reached the city hours before the ground based convoy would arrive. Vikar then set off to set up his new office then go overlook the current city defenses.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Mark Vargas
Lilycove
Tent

"Good, you're not a complete idiot. Though, I wasn't really expecting you to be, or else that must mean the humans' recrution quota must be really low. Fine, let's move on to a few more questions. First off, What are your defenses like? Where are your main manufacturing centers? And why do you think the humans stand a chance of winning when we won the last war?" "You? Won the last war? Ha!," Mark began, "The HR took that one, Pyrrhic victory, but it was still a victory by nuke. You want to know about the defenses? Fine, If I tell you maybe I'll get out of here quicker. The defenses at any settlement I am stationed at consist of two things, One: Me. Two: My sniper. I don't even know the answer to the next question, myself, I wouldn't tell you anyways. If you haven't picked up on it about the defenses, I lied, I wont tell you anything you do or don't want to know, so it's all good!"

Mark took a break from talking, joking around made the time go by faster, which was good, because he only had 1:59:29 left on the timer. Then he would be back up to full operational status. Maybe he'd stay long enough to get some information of there 'plan delta' Could be useful information worth recording, then he would just have to get to Fortree before the pokemon got where ever they were trying to go. He would need a car to do that, though. Ah well, who knows what you can find when you look hard enough. "Perhaps we should strip him of all of his equipment? Right down to his underwear; we don't want any hidden weapons coming out at any moment." "Erm... How 'bout no, that's just weird, and didn't you check me for weapons before you put me next to the most important person in your army, Mr Chief, or did you forget..." This was getting old fast, 1 hour fitty five minutes left though, he could do this, then he would have to find there leader when the heat cooled down and record him briefing to his army about the plan, then get out of there, ASAP. It wasn't the best plan, but hopefully it would work. Mark wondered what the HR was doing right now? Did they even notice he was gone? Probably not. B*****ds, unless they did notice, then they weren't B*****ds.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Lewis Celston
Oldale Town Outskirts
Target Practice

A gunshot pierced the air, followed by two more in rapid succession. Three targets hit the ground, with a single bullet hole in the exact center. Over a hundred yards away, on a gently sloping hill, a man reloaded his rifle. He straightened his hat and adjusted his scope, and took aim again. Another shot resounded through the air, and a fourth target hit the ground, this one nearly two hundred yards away. The man stood up and hoisted his rifle up, resting it easily on his shoulder. He was a tall man, roughly six foot two, and moderately skinny. He walked lazily through the grass down the hill toward the targets. His sleek black hair, at least the part of it that stuck out the back of his hat, shimmered in the sunlight. He ignored the three targets that were closest to his vantage point for today, instead going to the fourth one. He checked it, and smiled when he saw that he had made a perfect shot on this one as well.

"Boom, headshot," Lewis said to himself as he put the target right again. He smiled and set up a fifth target on a tree nearby. He pulled out a pen and drew an X on the fourth target, then walked all the way back to the hill. This was too easy for him. Just shooting stable, motionless targets was a waste, and he knew it. Still, he had to do something. He lay back down again and dialed his scope to the right measurement. He took aim and fired again, knocking the target down again. Then he took aim at the fifth and final target. As he fired, the wind kicked up so hard his hat went flying. It also slightly effected his aim, as the bullet was just a hair off center.

"God **** it! What is going on here!?" Lewis said as he heard the roar of an engine. He stood up and slung his gun onto his back. He walked over and picked up his hat, and put it on his head, dark eyes flashing with annoyance. Whatever it was, he was sure it probably wasn't any of his concern, so he went back to target practice for a while longer.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Cain Trace, General
Oldale Town
En Route to town Centre

Cain arrived in his Specially enhanced, Armored Personnel Carrier. He preferred to take a ground vehicle than be in the air. Personal preference. Cain stepped out of the vehicle, and observed the area. This was the first time he had actually ever been in Oldale Town. It wasn't large, by any accounts, but in the town itself was stationed their base, a fort approximately half the size of the one in Fortree. It was small, sure, but up ahead on Route 103, another fort lie on each side of the river. If the Pokemon attack Oldale, they'd have to go through two forts before they reach the city, and by then, the main fort will be well aware of an impending attack, and will have time to defend itself properly. Oldale was small, but it was well defended.

The only problem was the numbers. Oldale had a smaller platoon stationed there before they arrived. He actually hardly saw many local soldiers. Still, with their arrival, they more than compensated for numbers now.

Cain heard gunshots through the air. On any other occasion, he would be alarmed, but Cain had long since forgot to understand that random gunfire was a bad thing. To him now, and sort of gunfire was a blessing, a good thing. It was random blasts of nature that was now bad. It's funny how the roles of society reverse themselves sometimes.

Cain approached the main fort. Before proceeding inside, he saw a young man practicing out in the distance of the city. His skill was actually pretty impressive, but he wasn't even sure if he was in the HR. If he was, Cain had the feeling they just picked up a good new gun.

Cain walked into the building. The soldiers inside immediately recognized Cain as the General.

"Ten-hut!" One of the soldiers said. Instantly, everyone around snapped to attention. Cain observed them eagerly, then replied.

"At ease." He said. Many returned to a few tasks they were doing. Others observed the General and the others pouring into the city. Needless to say, they were a bit alarmed. The HR army arriving in Oldale for them meant one thing.

Oldale was likely next to get attacked.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Wayne Morris
Oldale Town

City Barracks

"General Trace should be arriving shortly, he will be taking over operations here." The voice of the sergeant in charge the division Private Morris currently resided bellowed. "You men will be reassigned under his command upon his arrival, before then I suggest that you make preparations to defend the town as his arrival means that an attack is expected soon."

The sergeant dismissed his men including Wayne, General Trace the General of the HR, wasn't he some kind of military genius, Wayne was thinking to himself as he headed to gather his equipment. He went to the armoury and picked out his sword and rail gun still trying his best to remember everything he had heard about General Trace, as he set about stripping his gun down and cleaning it. As it was a rail gun and used an electric current rather than gunpowder, cleaning involved polishing the rails to remove dust and fine metal powder to ensure that the current was conducted properly, as well as cleaning the loading mechanism to prevent any jams. With his gun cleaned reassembled and ammunition ready, Wayne set off to get his broad sword sharpened.

He was passing through the entrance to the main building when a commanding figure entered the room, he was probably shorter than Wayne but he had a commanding air about him, Wayne knew at once that it must be General Trace, and thinking back could remember having seen a picture of him somewhere before.

He along with all the other solider present came to attention to the command. "Ten-hut!"

"At ease." The General said, and Wayne continued on his way, he noticed a number of airships transports unloading men into the city. It wasn't long before Wayne was sharpening his sword on a grind stone but he was still thinking about the arrival of the General. So the war had come to Oldale and he would be fighting on the front lines.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Lieutenant Mikkelson
Fortree City
General's Office

Mikkelson politely waited as General Trace told Mikkelson what to do, while Trace was watching the footage. Trace angrily mumbled about the Pokemon, and left. Mikkelson followed suit and left. Mikkelson walked out of the base, and headed over to the Hangar. Mikkelson looked over at a Chinook heading over to Mauville, which is where Mikkelson needed to go first. Mikkelson walked over to the Chinook and got in. After the passengers boarded the Chinnok, the Chinook took off. Mikkelson looked outside as Fortree shrunk into the distance. A private, maybe twenty years old, handed Mikkelson a shot of rum. Mikkelson took it, and walked over to a group of Soldiers.

" Here's to winning," the Soldier shouted as everyone, including Mikkelson, downed their shots.

Lieutenant Mikkelson
Mauville City
Hangar 67

Mikkelson watched as the Chinook landed. As custom, Mikkelson followed the Soldiers outside the Chinook and into the security room. Just as he had done on his way back to Fortree, Mikkelson passed the inspection. Mikkelson followed a small crew of Soldiers walked over to a small warship. Mikkelson got into the ship with the others, and Mikkelson found a spot to sit. As he sat down, the ship departed for Oldale. The passengers here did not do any toasts, they just sat quietly as the ship chugged along. After fifteen minutes or so, Mikkelson got up and headed up to the deck of the ship. Looking out, Mikkelson could see the shores of Route 103. Mikkelson watched eagerly as the ship's distance from land reduced. Within time, the Ship docked in and Mikkelson got out. Mikkelson walked past the fort, walking down to Oldale. Mikkelson reached Oldale quickly, and found the base in no time. Mikkelson entered the base, where General Trace was greeted by some Soldiers there. The small town began flowing with imported Soldiers, which took the attention of the sleepy town of Oldale. Mikkelson looked at the Soldiers present, not seeing anything special, other than this enormous Soldier, who clearly was larger than the others. This Soldier was sharpening a sword, quite unusual, Mikkelson thought. Mikkelson walked over to General Trace, who was observing the base. Mikkelson walked up to the General and asked,

" So, who is making the first move?"

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Mark Vargas
Lilycove
Tent
Enjoying the quiet

Finally, quietness. something he hadn't had in two and a half hours, and thirty-four seconds. His timer of freedom was at 0:30:26, that's how he knew how long it had been since it was quiet. Now he could make some plans. He was going to need something to use to get as far away as possible, as quickly as possible. Mark was also going to need a temporary 'Base of Operations.' He could find an apartment up a few flights of stairs, then through a couch or two, along with some other things, down the stairs as a blockade. Or maybe a security room, he could find a weapon there, plus it would be kinda safe. Then there was the matter of the get away item, obviously a car, if he couldn't find one, well, he wasn't a mechanic, but maybe, just maybe, he could put somek kind of vehicle together out of whatever scraps he could find. First thing was first, that was escaping captivity and laying low till the heat blew over. 0:25:00, time was going even slower than before... Mark would just have to wait it out...

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Herodes, Nocturne
Lilycove
Outside Battle Tent

"Be glad you missed the meeting… it was rather boring, but Arceus did notice you were missing. Bad news is he is sending all the Legendaries to try in restore peace now so our job just got a whole lot harder… but I have some ideas I would like to discuss with you to deal with that, after we talk about your little Weather Institute attack of course. Next time send a few of your minions instead of risking yourself, and I would like to mention I understand a lot more about human technology than you. All you need to do is ask me about it and I can help with whatever you were trying to do. Also right now no more using your human form until I can assure the human recording technology and witness statements don't label "her" as the culprit, or I can make sure my associates happen to makes sure such information is misplaced. I will say overall the plan worked pretty well just needs some refinement thankfully you have me to help." Tzeetith appeared and informed the Leader about everything in a mere minute.

"Don't worry about me Tzeetith. I've got an army to lead." Herodes answered half-heartedly and stormed away from his companion. Looking back into the tent, the hostage was still there, and the Infernape was losing his patients, "Dispose of him." Herodes commanded then turned around, without waiting for anyone's reply. He had something important to do. As the troops assembled before him, things were getting in shape once again. Indeed, some of the troops were injured from the last battle, but the numbers were minuscule

Things were almost ready. Looking at the assembled army before him, Herodes let out a sigh of satisfaction. Rows and rows of Pokemon were standing in front of them, their eyes locked onto the Leader of the Pokemon Entente. Despite that, Herodes didn't feel scared or nervous by the fact that he was being watched by hundreds and hundreds of comrades. On the contrary he was very, very proud and determined to win the upcoming battle. What could go wrong?

Scanning the sea of Pokemon before him, he knew that this was going to be something big. 90% of the Pokemon were assigned to be in this battle, instead of 50% or less. After observing the Humans, it was probably time to take action. No, rephrasing needed. It was time to take proper action. Everyone was chatting and whispering down there, and Herodes frowned, clapping his paws together, his clapping echoing around the place as if it was connected to an amplifier or some sort. In an instant, the crowd went silent, and they were all staring at the Leader once again, waiting for their assignment.

"Listen up," Herodes started, looking from the left, to the right, then to the left once again in a steady rhythm, "I'll need a small agile team, about 50, to visit Oldale. The humans are ready and alert there, so I will need the fastest Pokemon available. Others, follow me to Mauville. We are launching a large scale attack, and we will take the city and burn it into rubble. We will storm through everything in our way. We will kill every human we see, and we will set things right." Herodes continued after pausing for a while, with the crowd awfully quiet, "But remember, that this won't be our last battle in the War. There are many more to come. But remember this. This will be the beginning. Nothing will stop us. Not water, not snow, not fire and not machines. We will strike fear into the Human's hearts, and we will be their living nightmare!"

The crowd roared and cheered, their hands and paws in the air, a gesture of support and agreement. Glancing to the left, the city of Mauville stood gloriously behind a small green hill, the building shimmering against the bright winter sun. Gloriously? Maybe. But not for long. But now, he needed someone brave enough to lead the 50 Swifts - a fast group mainly made of Scyther and Zoroark (Fast and Powerful in the skies, Strong and Adaptable on land). Nocturne, standing in the crowd, next to the 50 Swifts, seemed to understand Herodes's problem and stood out.

"I'm willing to lead them. I know where Oldale is." Noctune spoke softly, breaking the silence. And Herodes's eyes were instantly locked onto the shiny Zoroark, scanning him from top to bottom.

"You are...the Zoroark I've met earlier." Herodes concluded then nodded, "Then the 50 Swift's yours. On my command, bring them there. Distract the humans long enough for us to attack Mauville. Is that clear, soldier?"

With a single nod, every ounce of responsibility was dumped onto him.​

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
(Ugh.. I kinda lost my inspiration.)

Thanatos Hannibal
Lylicove

Thanatos left his father and Mandel. He had more important things to do than care about his father's plans.
He walked down the street - to see a huge crowd of Pokemon, and their leader, Herodes, standing in front of them, giving a speech.
Thanatos heard all about the humans who had gone to Oldale and the swift Pokemon team that would go againist them. It seemed like suicide to him, but he figured there should've been something else that made the PE leader move like that. Why not ask him? he thought as he walked up to him, hovering above the heads of the Pokemon, consuming some of his powers in levitation.

"Herodes. Would it be possible if I had a word with you?"

His cold seriousness and determination seemed like they were overflowing with his aura. Now he was dead serious, as he was staring right inside the Infernape's eyes and recognized a savage spirit - something more powerful was concealed within that Pokemon's soul. But he did seem like an ordinary Infernape, who was the leader of the PE, after all.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Gilbert
Lilycove beach
Confrontation

Gilbert didn't speak until Tanatos was gone.

"You can cut the bull-crap now Rumble, I know what you've done." Gilbert sighed.

"And I know that you probably know that I know. I swear to God I knew you were rutheless but I never thought you'd go so far as to risk the life, soul and very existence of your son to acheive whatever sick goals you may have." Gilbert glared at Rumble.

"I don't know how EXACTLY you've done this but my guess is destiny bond, that means you've tied the existence, lives and auras of you and Thanatos to each other. Thats a very unstable and dangerous thing to do and my guess is you know that, but not the whole of it... no I think, YOU think YOU know exactly what your doing. But you have no idea. Despite your so called advanced knowledge nobody, and I mean nobody! Knows as much about aura as me and my evolutionary chains collective species. We know more about aura then a lot of legendaries so I know what I'm talking about when I say that if even the slightest thing goes wrong with this destiny bondthen both you and Thanatos will be wiped from the very existence of life. You've bonded yourself to him using a sadistic and symbiotic bond that can, but isn't meant to, last. An extremely powered down version of destiny bond is used in battles, and even then it is recomended that you not use it unless your pokemon is low on healtth and not to have it active for more than one turn." Gilbert began to leave the beach.

"Now unless there was something else I'm leaving, but just so you know if you get Thanatos hurt, even though I can't kill you... I'll find a way to make you suffer." Gilbert began to walk away.​

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
(Woah, gilbert acts like a grown up :D)
-temporary-

Rumble Hannibal
Beach

Rumble remained silent all the time Gilbert was lecturing. He didn't listen to one word of what he said; he was talking something about bonds. The Reuniclus just stood there, with his eternal ironic smile on his face, examining Mandel.
When he turned to leave, there seemed to be absolutly no reaction from Rumble whatsoever.

"Haha, little kid. You think you know everything. You're just like your step father, actually. But let me tell you this; you know NOTHING."

And then, with his glowing amber eyes half-shut, and his crystal teeth reflecting the sunlight in a terrifying smile, he turned his back to Gilbert, looked at the sea.
His soft, deadly whisper was barely heard between the sound of the waves. Either he was talking to himself, or knew Gilbert was still there.

"You know what they say... Watch your thoughts, they become words... Watch your words, they become actions.. Watch your actions, they become habits.. Watch your habits, they become character.. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."

The meaning behind his words was crucial to his devious plans. Gilbert would help him accomplish them, whether he wanted it or not.
Pure hearts are getting infected... And they infect others in the way. But I'll have to keep an eye, that one possibility...

(A quick FYI to Aura; don't worry about Rumble, just continue normally.)

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Scott
Lilycove

I stared at the ground as I thought of my parents. I remembered Nick was there, I looked up at him and said "Im sorry, I..I gotta go." I gave him a nod and walked off. I felt like punching a hole in a wall, again. I was really frustrated, I had to know If my parents where alive or not. I saw a crowd of pokemon, they were all lined up like when we went to Fortree. "I guess were going in again." Then a pokemon came out of the tent and began to instruct the herd of pokemon. He said something about a huge attack, but I couldn't hear what city we were going to. It was little hard to hear since I was of to the side and in the back. I around at the large group and stood in the back. To make it look like I wasn't laly-gaging.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake
Hall of Origin

Every one had finally arrived, except for Ceberus. I looked around but then Arceus began to speak. "If anyone sees Ceberus in the near future, remember to remind him that he has things to attend to. The world would collapse without our help." Arceus commanded, then looked at the skies above him, "It's about time to take action, we cannot wait any longer. All of you, you will have to turn into your non-legendary forms, human or Pokemon, and you will have to convince the leaders to stop this madness."

"You should divide yourselves into two groups. One group should convince the Pokemon, and the other group should persuade the humans to stop. Remember, don't reveal your true identities...I believe in all of you, and I know that you'll do your best. Show me what you're capable of."

Drake
Oldale
waiting for humans

I got up and head out of the Hall of Origin. "Time to take action," I thought as I looked at the other LoLs. I didn't switch into my non-legendary form yet because I was head for the Human side of the war. I was headed toward Oldale Town. I lifted off Mt. Pyre and hovered for a few seconds. I looked towards Oldale then darted off. It took me a few minutes but I had arrived with great timing. I landed off in the distance out side of the city so I could switch forms without drawing to much attention. I began to focus, my eyes turned glowing white the a flash switched me into my human form. It took me a second to get used to this form. Its not easy switching and being able to go and run a marathon right away. I walked towards the town and looked around, there wasn't many people there. I could hear gun shots, but I didn't think it was anything to worry about. I headed to the entrance of the town and stood, waiting for the rest of the humans to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back