• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    @Rusty. You're wrong, the human side doesn't fill up perfectly. There's two people battling for the Commander spot, and three of the humans are snipers, which I REALLY don't like. I recommend at LEAST one of you change your weapon from sniper to something else, or else you're always going to be separate and to the side. I don't like the idea of half of us being snipers...

And as for the Pokemon side, literally NO ONE applied for the Leader, or Chief position, which is, like not good either...

Im going to change from Sniper to soldier, because sniping is for females. Who are the two fighting for the commander? I thought only -DeepImpact was the only one gunning (no pun intended) for the spot. I can think of two RPers going for Lieutenant (Me and ODST) but I am not sure if multiple RPers can be Lieutenants.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    AH, Ah, you did not just call me a female. Sniping is amazing. plus, most girls I know can't even Hold a gun...

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    the stupid comment I was going to post gave to an idea.

What if a human (Not saying me) led the PE, a traitor to all humans.

If your curious to what the comment was

I will lead the PE... To destruction! or not.

Nick would lead them the other way... TO VICTORY!!!

This RP seems very one sided against humans because some humans didn't know what they were really doing.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    @Rusty. You're wrong, the human side doesn't fill up perfectly. There's two people battling for the Commander spot, and three of the humans are snipers, which I REALLY don't like. I recommend at LEAST one of you change your weapon from sniper to something else, or else you're always going to be separate and to the side. I don't like the idea of half of us being snipers...

And as for the Pokemon side, literally NO ONE applied for the Leader, or Chief position, which is, like not good either...

Oh, really?
    ...Although it seems some people just changed...

@CyBeastSaber - Alec, as general? If that were the case, there probably wouldn't be a war XD
    Although as Chief... Ima edit mah SU. If I lose to being chief, I'll just be a normal member :3

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    It seems interesting for them to have a human leader or members to me.

And yes, they are one sided to humans, Mark never attacked first, only in defense of him and his friends.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years

@CyBeastSaber - Alec, as general? If that were the case, there probably wouldn't be a war XD
    Although as Chief... Ima edit mah SU. If I lose to being chief, I'll just be a normal member :3

Hahaha... Well... We could only hope for that! But honestly, Agriloth is NOT General material. (though he CAN be... get it? xDDD Oh wait, the rank was Leader. Argh failed.)

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Im going to change from Sniper to soldier, because sniping is for females. Who are the two fighting for the commander? I thought only -DeepImpact was the only one gunning (no pun intended) for the spot. I can think of two RPers going for Lieutenant (Me and ODST) but I am not sure if multiple RPers can be Lieutenants.

I'd be a horrible leader, sorry. Battle plans + work = Notmything

LOL
    I'm sure the snipers appreciate you calling them girly.

BTW, SUs almost all completed. Not sure who is going to be accepted or not. There's not too much competition, however :B

I thought Ray was to fill the Leader position. Give him some time...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Aki frowns at you for calling him girly. He'll bash you if he could be bothered. XD

Though, if I was to change from Sniper (well, long range is what I stated), I would have to change my entire character since Aki is not one for close combat.

i could change him to an archer lol?!!?!!?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    First of all...no human leaders commanding the Pokemon. It makes no sense, I'm not going to get into it. Just know...No.

Second of all, the original idea was to place age restrictions on Humans, but I guess Lu did it for Pokemon as well, so I might talk with him about removing that barrier, or at least lowering it. Human and Pokemon ranks are really different after all.

Third of all, Stingray is the second person who also has a Commander SU, but then again, you all would know that if you read them. :D

Fourth of all, NO ARCHERS! :)

Fifth of all, the GMs will talk about this whole Leader business for the PE...

Sixth of all, there is no sixth of all.

Seventh of all, same as Sixth of all.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Aki frowns at you for calling him girly. He'll bash you if he could be bothered. XD

Though, if I was to change from Sniper (well, long range is what I stated), I would have to change my entire character since Aki is not one for close combat.

Ok then why the heck not go with a light machine gun (like a squad automatic weapon or SAW) or a standard issue assault rifle or if you want something more classic like the M1 Grand?

Yes, sniper rifles are very long range but in reality most weapons today are long range. Close range weapons are shotguns and pistols... normal rifles (well most at least) have a good effective range (M6 Carbine has an effective range of 500 meters... this is from wikipedia so is most likely inaccurate).

You will get MUCH better range, effectiveness, and rate of fire with a standard rifle over archery. There is a reason our military doesn't use bows :p .

Also being a Sniper is not like it is in the video games. Being a real sniper is more about being undetected than being able to hit a target at a long distance. We are talking being able to camouflage yourself so well someone can be actively searching for you with a trained eye from several feet away and seen no indication your right there. Also being a sniper also means laying prone possibly for days (embrace the suck... and you don't move for anything sometimes since you might get detected if you even try to use the restroom) at a time observing a target area or target before taking a shot. At least that is how it is for modern snipers.

Another idea is go engineer and set up turrets before falling back in the Battle Armor suit, and perhaps have a mortar or light artillery cannon as your suit's weapon. So your purely a ranged platform. This whole idea that if you want long range you have to use a sniper rifle is rather silly.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years

AH, Ah, you did not just call me a female. Sniping is amazing. plus, most girls I know can't even Hold a gun...

I'd be a horrible leader, sorry. Battle plans + work = Notmything

LOL
    I'm sure the snipers appreciate you calling them girly.

BTW, SUs almost all completed. Not sure who is going to be accepted or not. There's not too much competition, however :B

I thought Ray was to fill the Leader position. Give him some time...

"Snipers may wear diapers, but we get ALL THE GIRLS, huh?"
    -Nikolai Belinski

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

LOL, it seems my "Sniping is for Females" comment got attention.

If Aki came along trying to bash Mikkelson, the result wouldn't be so good for Aki. Remember that Mikkelson has been in two wars already, and looks like Captain Price. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    because sniping is for females.
    You remember to keep one eye open when you go to bed at night. ;)

"Snipers may wear diapers, but we get ALL THE GIRLS, huh?"
    lmao, I was just about to say that. Also I believe he says ladies, ladies sound better than girls. xD

EDIT: I find it very funny that Nikolai would say that, when he is to drunk off of Vodka to even aim with a normal gun.. xD

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Oh no you didn't!!

Snipers are not girly! They are awesome, and they pwn you when you can't even see them! Remember The End from MGS 3?!

Oh, and the age restrictions for the Pokemon seem a bit too high, I don't think any Pokemon is going to be 20 lol

Oh and yeah we spam a lot xD Sorry for forgetting ya, Jumbo ;)

Also SV, amazing list of "of alls" xD And I thought I was the only one applying for Commander? I guess I gotta check all the SUs again....

EDIT: Oh, okay, just noticed Stingray's SU.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Spoiler:

Name--
    Thanatos Hannibal

Nick--
    Taz
    Species--
    Reuniclus
    Class--
    Chief ("Captain" to be precise)
    Age--
    Originally 12, but a Pokemon with its artificial intelligence would be about 32.
    Appearance--
    Thanatos' eyes have the colour of the ocean. His gel's colour is lush green and sparkles under the sun.
    He looks bulky - he's bigger than his father and seems more muscular.
    His friendly facial expressions always win people's hearts, as his intentions are so clear.

Personality--
    As a child and a Duosion, Thanatos was naughty, always happy when he was playing with friends, a bit of a bully sometimes, and kind of selfish. But he always carried a strong sense of honor within him.
    After he met his father for the first time, he was inspired to become stronger and stronger.
    Like his parents, he is extremely smart and has the scientist's nature, coming up with unbelievable things at the most unexpected moments.

At one point, he even thought that getting stronger isn't the meaning of life. He got mature and started practicing his powers, determined to fight for the sake of all Pokemon.
    In this phase he's kind of serious. He cares for his friends, and would do anything to impress them but protect them as well. He might always seem calm, but when he gets really fired up, he's dangerous. His father passed him down one thing: the hatred for humans, the bloodlust, and the determination to always aim for victory.

His attitude towards Pokemon as well as his brilliant mind of the tactician has earned him a place in the newly formed PR, a general. He's dead serious when it comes to discussing the war, and always disgustingly calm with the mighty aura of the winner. He's often lost in thought, thinking twice or thrice before executing moves.
    In the battlefield, although he has a sense of honor, his capabilities shine as he destroys any opponent with deadly effectiveness and with no regrets.

His father's insanity is just a step further.

Bio--
    Thanatos Hannibal was born with the illusion that he was the son the mightiest Pokemon General, his own mother Morgana made him believe that.
    That captain, now called 'Baron Rumble' was absent from the childhood years of Thanatos. He visited once every five years - just to check on them, and he wouldn't let his own son near him.
    However, Thanatos' admiration for his father 'glorious success' as a general could not fade and over the years, he wanted to become like him. When he first expressed his feelings to his mother, a few days later a message from Rumble arrived, saying that he was glad his son finally wanted to follow his steps and that he would be coming to tutor him one day.

He was born and raised in the rainforests of Fortree, away from the civilization. The big, creepy house Thanatos and his mother were living was just north of the Weather Institute, in which Morgana was working. Not that she liked the job -calculating wind speed-, she just wanted to keep track on what's happening in the world.
    Thanatos was always eager to learn all the stories about the war that occured in Sinnoh that she knew off, and when she was out of stories to tell, her son was an extremely mature (and childish at the same time) teen who had figured out that she was afraid of another Pokemon versus Human war.

From early age, Thanatos excelled in the use of his psychic powers as well as in maths and science, Morgana herself teaching him alot of things about life and humans and Pokemon.
    He was always fascinated by power and the control it offers and risk. He was also interested in human technology and tried to sneak in the town and write down notes about it.
    He was always jealous of his brother, Gilbert, but they were getting along under Morgana's watchful eye. He was jealous because Gilbert had been there, even if he didn't remember it, in the war, next to his father. He had also spent many hours wondering how a Riolu was part of his psychic family.

Moves--
    Psyshock
    Psychic Explosion
    Hidden Power (fire)
    Trick Room

Others--
    Guns to be approved!

Password: Revolution

I know this thing was kinda biased, but I heard somebody's closing SUs so I rushed in. Maybe it's not complete, but tbh I was never fan of SUs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back