• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah, some decided they should ruin Thanatos' most important characteristic, so here's a new version of my SU; although I think he's even more powerful with a wall of screen protecting him, fire on his left and thunder on his right.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

ANYJEWhoo, I'm ready to give it all mates :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    /posted.

I kind of skipped through everything until I read the word human because i have to go write some uni applications (lol) BUT GO AKI!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    He hates oranges.

ANYJEWhoo, I'm ready to give it all mates :D[/FONT]

Remind me to keep my bag full of oranges. lol

AND RWJ REFERENCE RIGHT THERE. xD

Also, expect mah post soon. It's gonna be long. cause it's my final post for War 1 merged with first post for War 2. Like a... BYE-I MEAN HAI post xD

AND THAT FONT FROM THE APP IS SO CRAPPY >.>

Saturday's Child

Workin' Hard...
    Years
    Made some changes that I hope will better please the GM's...and, also, I was getting the vibe that I was accepted, but nothing is officially established that says so, so I don't know if I'm in, or what...

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Made some changes that I hope will better please the GM's...and, also, I was getting the vibe that I was accepted, but nothing is officially established that says so, so I don't know if I'm in, or what...

Until you get the accepted stamp its a general rule you do not post and your not in. So all you can do is wait and hope Nocturnal or SV gets on soon so you can post.

Thread is up finally and ironically I'm not sure what I want to post and I don't think I'm going to post right away while I think over some things. Might also wait to see what others post first...

Last edited:

Saturday's Child

Workin' Hard...
    Years
    Until you get the accepted stamp its a general rule you do not post and your not in. So all you can do is wait and hope Nocturnal or SV gets on soon so you can post.

I did know about that, I'm just a little antsy, and there's tension around at home, so this is a place I can come to. But I'm not new to this, like I said, so...I shall wait!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Well, I see some interesting story elements already starting to appear.
    Too bad my character's aren't interesting ;~;
    Let's see if they become interesting through the act of war >:3

EDIT: Wait, was Alec's little tail shield thing accepted, because he needs some protection against all those bullets O~O
    Obviously it won't protect against all bullets, and he has to remember to be fast enough to raise the shield, so it's not perfect, so Ima hoping it gets accepted :D

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    I just remembered, pretty much EVERYONE on the human side post at like 4 in the morning for me :(

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    @Saturday's Child Sorry about that. Accepted.

@Aquataris Sorry to you, but we are technically full. No more room. :(

@ODST Actually, I think I'm in the same time zone as you, I was just up pretty late yesterday....lol. I won't make a habit of it. :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Pacific Time Zone actually, but you know, that's still pretty close anyways. So we'll usually be on at the same time.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I concur, saturdays are great for sleeping till 1.

Saturdays are great for staying up until 4 Am, actually. lol

Anyways, First post up. Not as good as I wanted it to be, but meh. I'm kinda busy here, otherwise I woulda put some more thought into it. But, for now, deal with it xD

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Staying up is great too. staying up and sleeping in make the perfect saturday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back