• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Vesperia Mafia (Game Over)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You guys have about 24 hours remaining and only two people have voted so far. Just so you know. I'd like to not extend a phase for once, haha

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Well now that we have a CC should we even continue claiming? I'd rather not give the mafia more information...

Hard FOS on Johnny for avoiding comment on the CC between Bard and Fletch. Who do you believe? I'm not sure myself though.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I'll try to make a read between Fletch and bard.

Bardothren

Spoiler:

Fletch: (i'm tired of quoting everything. Imma jsut quote the posts I see are noteworthy.

Spoiler:

So, between the two of them, I think Bard is more likely to be the scum because of his vote on his suspected fools but idk, that last suggestion seemed like a townie suggestion. Nothing Fletch said is indicative of scum to me though. Bard is more active as seen by above posts as he did make more notes than Fletch throughout the game.

Idk who to believe now.

jombii

Years
  • Well now that we have a CC should we even continue claiming? I'd rather not give the mafia more information...

Hard FOS on Johnny for avoiding comment on the CC between Bard and Fletch. Who do you believe? I'm not sure myself though.

I think it's even more convincing to claim right now because townies also need more information. Plus Repede had already claimed and if that is true, I expect gimme to be the next one to day tonight. Mafia already have what they need.

jombii

Years
  • let's have a quick rundown.

Johnny as Raven
    purplecicada as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Bardothren as claimed Yuri
    gimmepie as Repede
    Home as Karol
    Fletch as claimed Yuri
    L'Belle as Bocco
    Abby as Duke
    Salzorrah in favor of a claim, haven't claim yet
    jdthebud doesn't want to claim
    Selena Flourspar as Judith
    Bidoof FTW as ioder
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Sparkin as Adecor

so we have purp, naku, desi, paranoia, gunner, and jd who hasn't claimed with two (Bard and Fletch) contesting each other's claims.

Of the people who hasn't claimed, I'm fosing on Bard (I think fletch is inno), jd for the refusal to claim, purplecicada (I hate this fos because lumi was pretty much inactive) and either naku or desi.

Don't trust my word on this as I assumed all the claimed roles (except for fletch and bard) are real.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hmm. That do sound fishy for Naku.

Or it's because I also targeted d00f during the first night, and that could be one of the aspects Johnny hinted at.

And for that, I'll believe Johnny's claim.

I've had vague softs here and there, but I'm Rita.

And you're still one of my top FOSes, moreso the more you post.

Unfortunate that the wagon on HM ended where it did, aka as a Fool, but I stand by what led it there, and if I can hop onto a computer tomorrow and properly read back, possibly with some potentially interesting implications on a few reads. But not powerful ones, most likely.

Vote No One

Only doing this until I can go back through and decide on who I'd like to lynch properly. I'm curious to hear other thoughts on Bard's vig-maf duel proposal, though.

jombii

Years
  • And you're still one of my top FOSes, moreso the more you post.

Idk why I'm still there as I claimed Karol already. *shrugs*

Alright then. Let's turn our eyes to other players as of now.

I'm interested in what desi has to say.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • While I did miss your claim while skimming through on my phone

Claiming a role doesn't instantly clear you, especially when it's an actionless role that can't be verified except through its death or the death of a possible cc.

But we'll see if anything else develops with that by the time I'm able to check in again tomorrow and make an actual vote.

jombii

Years
  • I'm not sure. It sounds like both of them are good as dead nowadays, either through the lynch, the vig kill, or the mafia kill, unless we correctly guess which one is the real vig and lynch him/her. But if you wanted to let them have it guys, I'm all for it.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Before I claim though, I want to ask Fletch something very important.

Do you have a sword by any chance?

Also for Johnny, are you sure you blocked me on N2 and not in any other day?

jombii

Years
  • imma slap down a [VOTE] jdthebud for refusal to claim as of now. I am not sure if I'm here on phase change.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Okay thank you Fletch. That was from me.

I'm Patty, and I possess a lot of abilities, but I can only use them once, and the ability that I use is randomized, so I don't get to choose what ability I use.

N0 - gimmepie - protected him
    N1 - Fletch - gave him a sword
    N2 - Bidoof FTW - did nothing (one of the "abilities" I was able to roll, doesn't matter coz Johnny blocked me on that night)
    N3 - Johnny - investigated him - inno (can be confirmed in the phase post that Patty and Raven were together last night)

I'm also going to [vote] jdthebud because there's no reason to not claim :P

As for Bard and Fletch, Fletch can target Bard using the sword I gave him. Is that something worth doing or not?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ? GOODBYE COMMANDANT
    Dusk came and everyone had started heading to their rooms. Everyone but one, that is.

Yuri Lowell had heard news about Alexei's whereabouts and slipped out while everyone else was busy chatting. Out on the outskirts of Dahngrest there was an encampment. Yuri could only scoff at the fact that Alexei was right beyond the edge of the city. So he's that confidence everything will go well, huh?

Well, that was about to change.

Yuri slips into the encampment and searched for Alexei's tent. The Schwann Brigade was there chatting away with a few of the other knights who were less than pleased to here the bimbos chatter. Being the chatterboxes they are, Yuri takes a moment to listen in on the conversation. It only takes him a minute to not only learn of where Alexei's tent is, but that Cumore and Ragou are currently elsewhere.

No matter. At least one of his targets are there. The biggest one of all.

He slips through to the end of the encampment where Alexei's tent lies. He peeks in and sees Alexei speaking with another knight.

"Everything is going as planned, sir!"

"Good. Round up the knights for tonight's attack. Once we rid of the rest of them the Union will fall and the world will be ours." Alexei responds. The knight salutes and leaves the room. As he leaves Yuri slips into the room himself, sword in hand. Upon hearing the noise Alexei turns. He didn't ask for another knight to enter the tent. Especially without his permission.

"Who is--!"

Before he could respond Yuri twirls his sword and slices Alexei. Alexei stumbles back, hand on chest where he was hit.

"... Yuri Lowell. So you found me." He reaches for his own sword but before he could reach Yuri cuts him down again.

"I have no time for you and your damn words. Go to hell, Commandant," Yuri scowls. No more words come from Alexei as Yuri leaves the tent and slips back out of the encampment. He arrives back in Dahngrest and sees Patty outside of the Inn.

"So you used it, Nanoja! Did you get him?" Patty asks. Yuri nods his head.

"Yeah. Thanks for the extra weapon," Yuri responds. "Let's get to sleep."

Patty agrees and both head on inside. Once inside Raven comes out of the shadows and sighs in relief. Now that he's gone his secret no longer must be kept. He's free.

ALEXEI IS DEAD. BARDOTHREN WAS ALEXEI.

NIGHT FOUR WILL BEGIN IN APPROX. 12 HRS (JUNE 6TH 5-9 PM EST)

[a id]players3[/a id]
    ? PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

SirDolan as Don Whitehorse
    Aaron as Flynn Scifo
    [crystalsupporter]Melody[/crystalsupporter] as Estelle
    HyperMorian as Yeager
    Bardothren as Alexei Dimonia
    Johnny as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Home as ???
    Fletch as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Selena Flourspar as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Sparkin as ???

[a id]players[/a id]
    ? PLAYERS
    Sign me the fuck up.

Ooooo in o/

Hey, here's the one Tales game I actually played! I'm so in.

I've got no games right now so...

Yes please. c:

Sure, why not?

in please! more games means more practice!

I'm in tararararara

Don't know this game, but i'm in.

I'm starting the second half

GET ME IN THIS RIGHT NOW.

I'm bored and would like in on this

Kind of ironic considering how much is going on at work for me lol

make that 4 :)

? [alink id=players3]PLAYERS[/alink id] ?

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • Goodbye godfather :>
    Unless I'm mistaken that clears both Fletch and Gunner

And apparently Raven's secret doesn't need to be kept anymore? Not sure what that means but it might mean Johnny has more info.

Years
  • I kinda totally forgot this game existed for a bit lol. I don't really want to have to claim because there isn't really a way to prove myself, and I'll probably be cc'd by mafia, but I am Leblanc. Good shot on Bard btw, now we have 2 more confirmed peeps.

Back