• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Vesperia Mafia (Game Over)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    Hmm. And you cant just simply reveal the names? That's all I'm asking.

Years
    Repede here. I gave L'Belle a sword and that's it so far.
    I also hate early mass claiming since it's really a broken tactic and kinda shitty to the mafia team usually. There's no point not doing it now though since it's already started.

jombii

Years
    I can, but you're just gonna make things worse because you won't understand what's happening and I can't explain it to you, but suit yourself:

Remember that Nakuzami said he was roleblocked on N0? Well I actually visited Bidoof on N0, N1 I didn't send any actions, N2 I visited Gunner and last night phase I visited Bidoof again.

Hmm. That do sound fishy for Naku.

jombii

Years
    And already making things worse :) he may not have been lying. That's all I'll say and you should give it a rest.

All right then, I'll leave you at this.

On another note, what do you guys think about Desi?

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    Well, that happened.

I'm still not agreeing with the way Johnny tries to vote up Selena, and with what arguments. He is trying the exact same thing as he did with Melody and look what happened.

Desi has been very quiet, but what he said didn't sound sus to me, I trust him for now.

jombii

Years
    What do you mean abby?

Im going to read through bard's and fletch's post tomorrow. Sorry for the short posts as I am only using mobile to post.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    Feel free to tell why exactly you disagree.

In what world is this the same thing as Melody? Also, we're all geniuses after the fact and may I remind you that you're the one that killed Melody? lol

Yes, I killed Melody. But that's because she seemed WAY more suspicious than Selena. So I cut her down. Your posts played a big role, and I kinda did it because I didn't want the lynch to be on Melody. Selena just doesn't seem sus to me at all.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    Then don't talk as if I pushed the lynch on Melody with no reason and like I said, feel free to share your own thoughts. Simply saying "I don't agree" won't cut it.

My thoughts on the matter in short: I think you are pushing the lynch on Selena way too early. And the reasons you give for it sound absolutely ridiculous to me. This is why you're suspicious to me.

jombii

Years
    Yeah, we do. Currently, our biggest question is the counter claim between fletch and bard.

Back