• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Vesperia Mafia (Game Over)

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • I guess, it just trivializes the fact that we were getting shit on with no success in scumhunting until then

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • the no-lynch during the early days were certainly bad for mafia, in hindsight.

Years
  • I just realized something. Why do I still have to be a member of the mafia? What if I right myself and work to become a better human being? Hanging me is wasting valuable human life, and I might have done some bad things, but I can turn it around.

I don't want to die, and I don't want to do evil things anymore either. Why don't we just call it a day and go back to no-lynching?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I'm no lynching.

Do you like me now?

This is fun not constructing any meaningful posts

I agree with Johnny

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh. It looks like I died before I had the chance to speak. Welp.

i was too busy looking at the characters im sorry

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Vote Paranoia_

Tales of Vesperia Mafia (Game Over)
    You shall fear me, for I am the Fluffu of Death. I bring doom and destruction to anyone unfortunate enough to catch me in a playful kitten mood. Hear me rawr.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sry work had me exhausted yesterday but endgame will happen when i get home today regardless of how exhausted i get from today

Back