• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Talking Pokecommunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

User19sq

Let's see... I CHOOSE HASHTAG TO INTERVIEW GLADOS! *Waits as nobody cares to go through with it*

Years
Increased the time. the host will be me and guest? I am finding. want to be the guest PM,VM me or make a post here that you want to be the guest. more 5 hours left. After this broadcasting. voting will be occour to determine the host and guest. comedy show in this thread (planinng). The comedy show can be cancelled if i don't get a best idea how to make people laugh.

Sirfetch’d

just got home from work did i miss any action in this thread

HamtaroTumin

[font=avantgarde-demi][color=#379BBD]#WaitForTheRi
Years
You, for proof see your avater. By the way can you be the host for today's broadcasting. The guest is lelouch.
Hey that's not fair...you can't call me monkey, call me chimpanzee!!

And sorry I can't but can I be in the comedian show or a comedian after 3rd december.... Let's ask people what they think about me as a comedian ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back