• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Talking Pokecommunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
why do you love pikachu?
Okay, I'll try to be as serious & formal as I can.

When I first saw Pikachu (didn't have any knowledge about the Pokemon back then), I though he was a cat or maybe a rabbit :P. I found him cute though & my fondness for the little furry rident grew as I watched more & more of the anime series.

Also, the first game I ever played was Pokemon Yellow. I loved the way Pikachu (almost) always followed the player around.

I've always had a Pikachu in every Game where he is obtainable. He isn't very easy to train & needs some strategy, so I love that Challenge.

Is this sounding too serious? Got to get some more zing into this. Come on Chu -_-.

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
legend how you meet up with pokecommuniy?
On a stormy night, I was sitting on my chair gazing at an open window. There was heavy rainfall outside. The rainfall got worse & I felt hungry, so I closed the window, walked to the door of my room, held the knob & opened it. The door opened with a slight, eerie creek, which echoed throughout the house.

But there was nothing to eat, so I put on my hoodie, zipped it all the way up, got hold of an umbrella, grabbed my house keys & went outside. As soon as I wandered outside, I found myself being pulled by an unknown force, towards a nearby forest.

I found myself walking in that direction, having no control over myself. In no time, I was in the deep dark jungle. All I could hear was wolves growling & lions roaring. I panicked & started running in a random direction, but the howls & roars kept getting closer & closer. It started to get darker & darker & the light that passed through the forest was now diminishing.

Then suddenly....

Oh wait, u asked how I joined Pokecommunity. Sorry, my bad :P. Well I was randomly searching for something Pokemon related, found the Community & joined it.

Legend! We will continue tomorrow.
EDIT: I'm ready to continue, come on this is getting interesting.

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Doesn't look like this is working out anymore. Hamtaro's interview was hilarious but this thread has devolved into nonsense better suited in Disaster Zone. I'm closing this thread for that reason. Fun while it lasted, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back