• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Talking Pokecommunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Welcome in our broadcasting thread.
what this tread about​
This thread is own by me mean [i,e princess garghelina]. But sometime the ownership can be changed. Here on every wednesday,friday and sunday a member of PC will be welcomed in our broadcasting thread. And on wednesday and friday a host will be chosen along with a quest. And will be asked question about how he feel in the PC,by completing a poke hack, etc etc.
List of show timing​
  1. wednesday broadcasting
  2. friday broadcasting (public demand)
  3. sunday broadcasting
Wednesday broadcastin​
[h1][/h1] The host of this broadcasting can be anyone. Just make a OP that you want to host the wednes broadcasting.
friday broad casting​
In this broadcasting people can decide the host and the quest.
sunday broadcasting​
in this broadcastin the host will be princess garghelina . new rules.

Last edited:

User19sq

Nevermind, Doge was just promoted to mod.

But in all seriousness, I think Bob's picked up steam.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
raw

Years
Lets get to the conversation. do you want to be an mod?

I definitely would if given the opportunity, but I feel that I'm not sure what my ideal "perfect" section would be since I'm active in a few areas, but if I had to choose I'd most likely take a Pokemon-based section. I can see why people think I give off the image of a staff member, since I have a high postcount and have been on the forums for what has been five years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back