• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tank tops

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    On guys without arms and a chest, they look awkward. On guys with arms and a chest, they look douchy. I guess its because it creates the impression that they wear them to show off, but who says that that's a bad thing? Tank tops are actually pretty comfortable too from my experience wearing them around the house. Also, people who wear them somehow seem more confident than those who don't. I've been going to the gym, and while I've always felt I had an okay chest, my arms are something that I've been looking to improving, in size - and I'm starting to see results. I would be lying if I said the thought of being able to wear a tank top without being self conscious in public hasn't entered my mind or helped motivated me to continue, because it has. And it gets me excited that I should be able to do that come summer without any hesitations.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I've never tried wearing one but it might not be a bad idea as the summer comes in. I never really think about trying new clothes but I can be quite self-conscious about my body so I'm not sure a tank top is the best first step haha. They've always seemed really comfy and airy so I am a little jealous of people who wear them, but it basically comes down to what Nick said above - I'm just at the opposite end of the line :p

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I don't think it's douchey unless you're obviously wearing it to show off your muscles. I never wear them because I find myself being self conscious in them, even if for no reason. I enjoy sleeves.

Back