• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tattoo

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Yeah, I'm making a pollemic (maybe not so much) question: if you had to make a tattoo, what, where and why would it be?

Just make sure that stars birds and flowers are the most common, not taking the credit of it, they are still beautifull, but they aren't really original.

Years
  • Yeah, I'm making a pollemic (maybe not so much) question: if you had to make a tattoo, what, where and why would it be?
    You mean where and what, don't you? The why is because the question said we had to.

I'm never getting a tattoo, but if I had to I'd do something design-y, like a few rings of color around my wrist to make it look like I had bracelets on. Something like that. Wouldn't get a picture of anything.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm planning to get a Japanese saying on my back whenever I visit Japan. I'm not sure what it would say, still deciding, but I think it would be pretty nice.

Years
  • Well i've always wanted a tattoo, and at the moment i'd want a picture of a ninetales chewing on me with rainbow coloured tails and i'd want it on my foot, Because its easy to cover up so i wouldn't need to worry about getting jobs ^-^

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I'm getting my tattoo(s) next year! 8D

I'm getting my Nephew and Nieces names in Chinese on both of my wrists.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I can't imagine myself ever getting a tattoo, but if I HAD to get one, it'd be somewhere that it couldn't be seen (maybe a foot, although that sounds painful). In terms of design - again, this is a hypothetical - I'd probably end up caving to pretension and getting some Chinese/Japanese character meaning 'power' or 'truth' or some other piece of pretentious crap.

But I'm not getting a tattoo, so I don't need to worry about this! ^_^

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'm not getting any tattoos. :P I don't feel the need to alter my skin to express myself. So I'd probably get it somewhere easily hidden... near my shoulder or something. And it would probably be subtly nerdy. The shape of that ring that Arceus wears, or Suicune's horn thingie?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    You mean where and what, don't you? The why is because the question said we had to.

I'm never getting a tattoo, but if I had to I'd do something design-y, like a few rings of color around my wrist to make it look like I had bracelets on. Something like that. Wouldn't get a picture of anything.

Hahah, yeah, I explained myself wrong, when i said 'why' i meant that you may have a reason for that tattoo, like if someone don't like tattoos, she would make something on a place ease to hide because she doen't like tattoos.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Never would I get a tattoo, but if I was in a tattoo parlor with a gun to my head (hey, it could happen!) I would go with some sort of ancient rune or magical symbol and I'd put it somewhere it could easily be hidden by wearing a shirt. My back, maybe?

Years
  • I'm another person that doesn't want a tattoo; I like my body as it is and don't want to get anything inked on it.

If I were forced, I'd get a small red rose on my right shoulder blade. I realize this is unoriginal, but it would have totally geeky and pathetic somewhat special significance to me. If people didn't like it, tough. :p

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I kind of want an anklet like my mom has. Hers is a woman jumping toward the stars, held down by a sort of vine going all the way around her ankle, with my and my brother's initials on it like charms. I kind of want one similar, but I would do some sort of leafy thing with various colorful fruit hanging off of it. And my kids' initials. If I have them.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Well I sometimes draw a star one my wrist, the part just after the palm, on the left so I'll have that. Because I am and want to be a star, actor etc :D

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • I have a writer friend who has commas tattooed on her wrists and a question mark and exclamation point behind her ears. Epic tats and epic placements imo.

I would love a tattoo, I wanted one as soon as I turned 18 but I didn't have enough money. I think I want a tattoo of a sun on my chest to symbolize my inner fire and maybe something nostalgic and me, like a pokemon or something.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    seriously, i would get plain stars somewhere. maybe my forearm or my palm. maybe.

disgusting tattoos disgust me.

Years
  • A red and gold phoenix on my hand. The main body on my thumb and the wings spreading out onto the palm and back of my hand, and a long tail similar to a peacock's feathers wrapping around my wrist like a bracelet.That would look reall cool! :D

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • I am never going to get a tattoo but if i had to, i would get a little flower pattern on the bottem of my back.

Ayselipera

I don't have any plans to get a tattoo, but if I had to I'd go with a quote that means something to me on my wrist. Although I don't have any quotes in mind at the moment.

Back