• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tattoos!

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    I don't have any tattoos, but I'm kinda keen on getting one. My only problem is what. I've always thought about getting a tattoo with a meaning, but.. It's pretty hard to actually think of something what a meaning. What would you want it to tell? What will it stand for? What will it look like?

I kinda stepped away from the idea that tattoos need to exactly have a meaning. Sure, it's what can make a tattoo beautiful, but I just generally like the sight of tattoos. Currently I love seeing watercolor tattoos although I'm not sure if I'd get one considering the downsides.

It's kind of a tough spot. Really want one, but just too many downsides right now to actually get one. It will take some time to make my mind up.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • I dont have any tattoos yet, but I've wanted a dinosaur tattoo for years. And I've finally decided on which one I want to get. I really want this paleoart from the dinosaur Yi qi on my shoulder. This dinosaur stunned paleontologists when they discovered it, because it had membranes between its fingers just like a bat and even though it is somewhat related to birds, it being in the maniraptora clade, it's not a direct ancestor yet developed its own separate way for flight, or at least to glide.

Its become one of my favorite dinosaurs since its discovery. And it really shows how adaptive and surprising life on our little blue gem is.

I like tattoos in general. My sis has a lot of them. She probably has more skin covered in tattoos than skin without ink. I wouldn't want as much as she has though (she has 10 of them including one that covers her back from her neck to her butt). I'd still like one or two of them. As long as I can hide them for my job since I'm a nurse and work with elderly people. So I wouldn't want to be judged by my own patients and their family.

Jiggling Jigglypuff

I'll Sing Ya To Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Technically I am not old enough to get them without my parents permission, but my Mom has a lot of them and my dad has a few so they wouldn't have a problem with it I imagine. I haven't decided yet if I want to get one or not. Since it is something that is forever I want to be 100% sure I want it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    Hello PC! [Serious Tag in place incase of potential discussions RE tattoos in workplace etc.]

After a rather....interesting conversation on Discord which almost led to this being the "Post your Organs" thread, I instead decided to keep it legitimate and make a thread about...

Tattoos!

So:

• Do you have any?
      • Why did you get them?
      • Do you regret getting them
      • Will you be getting any more?
    • If you don't have any
      • Why not?
      • Do you plan on getting any?
      • Is there a reason you're opposed to them (if you are)?
    Pictures of tattoos or ideas are always appreciated, see some of mine below (Big pics incoming and one is missing, will upload asap)!

Spoiler:

So the first one you see was my first ever tattoo, which I got 7 years ago. It was representing of the Poker we used to play a lot and to show I had already broken the habit of gambling, however over time it has started melding when it shouldn't and looks awful.

The second one is the start of a sleeve I plan on dedicating to two bands: Zebrahead and Yellowcard.

Personally I don't have any tattoos at the current time but I'm thinking about making one in the future :) I think it's a cool and beautiful thing for your body and personal style but only if it really fits you :) I like different types of tattos, for example, small and elegant like on [url=https://hairstylezz.com/best-rihanna-short-hair-styles/3/]this site[/URL], I mean the pictures of different things, signatures, symbols and so on... Also very cool are the tattos with symbols of favourite music bands :)
    I like big beautiful pictures too, like on these photos

Tattoos!

Tattoos!

BTW I like yours too :)

The things which stop me with this stuff are that fact that tattoos are permanent and making them is rather expensive... Besides it's a rather painful process, especially if the picture is big and has a lot of details... But the main reason for me is that it'll be with me for the rest of my life and I didn't find the picture which will be good for me in that case >_>
    Anyway it can change during the time :)

Last edited:

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I've posted this a million times but I can't help myself

Tattoos!

me and a homie of mine got tattoos the day before he moved away to cap off everything we had while we were still in each others lives. absolutely do not regret it, and hot damn it gets a lot of attention, people always wanna take pictures of it and stuff. definitely my favorite tattoo of mine

Last edited:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    no tattoos here but if i were to get one i'd want it along the bottom of my collarbone. perhaps my mom's name or my full name (my middle name is my mom's name).

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    I've posted this a million times but I can't help myself

Tattoos!

me and a homie of mine got tattoos the day before he moved away to cap off everything we had while we were still in each others lives. absolutely do not regret it, and hot damn it gets a lot of attention, people always wanna take pictures of it and stuff. definitely my favorite tattoo of mine

Wow, that's amazing! :) I'm always so happy when I see the examples of such strong friendship! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I haven't gotten any because I just get sick of things so easily. Lately though I've been thinking about how I have so many stretch marks on my stomach and that maybe getting nice pieces would be a way to feel beautiful there but idk. It's just a thought for now

Back