• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
Years

Probably won't get to hear her theme, but maybe we'll get a battle in post game.

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

Cynthia... i need to get her Nendoroid figure to complement with my collection:
    Spoiler:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

Yes. Obviously. Axe-chan is life.

I'll retake a group shot my nendoroids as soon as I get new nendos. I forgot to remove the extra clutter before i posted that picture in donavannj's merch thread.

Soon...
    Spoiler:

pkmin3033

I want some figurines ;_;
    ...I do have some nice plushies, though.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

Watching my sister's boyfriend play Overwatch on PS4. I mean, i could give some tips but its a controller. >___>

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • The end of the Croatia game was something so ridiculous I knew it would end with a goal from Czechia. Reminds me of a ridiculous promotion game from two years ago, in which the (by then) winning team's supporters started celebrating and flooding the pitch with one minute to go and when the last minute was played... they stopped celebrating pretty abruptly.

I, on the other hand, enjoyed our game immensely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back