• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 224185. Seasonal stuff. 3-ish sequels (one is but isn't a sequel) and 3 new things this season. Basically in order of watch priority:

UQ Holder
    Umaru R
    Love Live! Sunshine
    Just Because!
    Anime-gataris
    Blend S

I've got 6 more anime I want to catch up on as well.

Years
  • 224188. I had the 3 sequels at the top of my list well in advance of knowing what all was airing this season because I'm fully committed to those franchises: UQ Holder's manga is a distant future Negima! sequel that is basically the author wanting to continue the story without dealing with a legal battle over who holds the rights to his works, Love Live is Love Live, and Umaru R was the fourth highest thing on my want list for the franchise after an English release of the manga, an English release of the Ebina-centric spinoff, and an anime adaptation of the Ebina-centric spinoff.

The new Kino's Journey is on my watch list, but I want to see what all the hubbub is about with this season's trash show. Plus the one that has fox girls and looks comfy and then the MMO one because I told an offline friend I'd watch it, before I get to Kino's Journey. So I'll probably get to it in early December. And after Kino's Journey is the arthouse one and then this short about cocktails or something.

And I actually read the manga superhero show by the Gantz guy for a bit before deciding it wasn't my cup of tea way back when it first started getting simulpubbed by Crunchy.

Years

EDGY isn't really my thing but Inuyashiki is so damn campy I couldn't help but enjoy it. That scene where the guy was murdering an innocent family whilst autistically talking to them about their favourite One Piece characters had me in stitches.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 224190. It just seemed like violence for the sake of violence to me. Especially given how non-sympathetic the antagonist that was established was in the chapters I did read.

Although parts of it were kind of campy, given my tag was "old dude grows a jetpack from his back".

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Watched Made in Abyss and Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
    They were heartbreaking and adorable respectively

Also poked through a bit of the Pokémon XY anime again because I'm using an exceptionally minor character in Walking with Gods and Bulbapedia's image of them was way too small

Should probably update that later today...

Years

4pOzxyE.png

Our generation really missed a trick here. Although I suppose I have been identifying as a little girl since like 2010, maybe I'll sign up.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

Believe in it and you're already halfway there. :>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back