• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Gotta love Netflix recommendations, really not sure how their algorithm works. Apparently I should try The Big Bang Theory because I watched a series called Secrets of the Third Reich.

Suppose one is partially about crimes against humanity and the other is one.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

That's one reason why I love New Girl so much. No laugh track, so they had to actually be funny~

Years

TCTI, after that very public display of affection:

XfejbhZ.gif

Years

Hope you all had an enjoyable Christmas day. Mine was pleasant, if not a little noisy. Got a few bottles of whisky and a bunch of shirts and jumpers, exactly what I wanted.

Now lets see if I can motivate myself to start some new vidya over the next few days.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Yes yes it is I. Taking my bimonthly rounds

Last edited:

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • idk why but I really don't have the attention span for forums like i did when i was younger. i try so hard but i can never really get into them 100%.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 224227. They're definitely not as popular as they used to be in the face of Facebook groups, Reddit, and Discord.

I don't foresee them going the way of many of their predecessors just because Facebook's interface is so non-intuitive, though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    224228 I don't know know anyone my age who uses forums irl. I think that reason might be because there isn't much incentive to join topic specific forums anymore when you can just make one Reddit account or one Facebook account and discuss many different topics. Topic specific forums are in a way, inefficient and thus not very appealing to the newer generation. There is benefits with the reduced community size though. Forum members tend to be kinder and you get to know more members personally.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just don't have time for social media as much as I used to. Usually when I'm online these days it's because I'm doing art and I'm just browsing on the side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back