• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

I can't remember the last time I bought a game with my own money. I either get them as a gift or play them on my boyfriend's accounts because I'm an evil leech.

pkmin3033

Add, the days when I had unlimited power.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Well I'm not exactly sure how to describe the way it ended but explosions were involved and that's all I'm saying.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

Lipstick, stop forgetting your number! I love your usertitle, btw. It's my favorite on PC.

pkmin3033

He's just testing us to make sure we're paying attention, I bet.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

You missed the perfect opportunity there, Mel. You could have slightly altered the number... To see if everyone was paying attention.

pkmin3033

Ah, but that would have been expected, and I strive to always be unpredictable. It'll come when you least expect it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back