• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aqua Fanclub

Should we ask the rockets for help?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akula

Capitalist Shark
Years
  • Username: Akula
    Partner Pokemon: Carvanha
    Do you hereby agree to swear your allegiance to Team Aqua?
    I hereby swear my allegiance to the glorious Team Aqua.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • I'm guessing since it was the Route 47/48 area where Kyogre AND Groudon were spotted we should try keeping a little distance. How about somewhere around Cianwood City. It's away from the mainland of Johto, close to the Whirl Islands, and difficult for a lot of people to get to since the only way to get there is by water.

Togakiss

Stay calm and collective.
    Years
  • I'm guessing since it was the Route 47/48 area where Kyogre AND Groudon were spotted we should try keeping a little distance. How about somewhere around Cianwood City. It's away from the mainland of Johto, close to the Whirl Islands, and difficult for a lot of people to get to since the only way to get there is by water.

I agree, Cianwood City would be the perfect place to set up. Anywhere distant from most civilization is key to furthermore our plans of capturing Kyogre with minimal disruptions.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • That is good, yes. However we are rather far from the core of Johto, which limits our access to things such as necessary supplies. Perhaps we could ask out Rocket allies to help us make use of the Lake of Rage?

Akula

Capitalist Shark
    Years
  • That is good, yes. However we are rather far from the core of Johto, which limits our access to things such as necessary supplies. Perhaps we could ask out Rocket allies to help us make use of the Lake of Rage?
    Team Rocket may bring unneeded publicity to our scheme. They are known to cause much... attention. If too much attention is brought to us, we may be stopped.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • This is also a good point. However, Team Rocket is well-established. If attention is drawn to us, we will likely not be considered as much of a threat and therefore left while people attempt to combat the Rockets.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Perhaps we could have more than one base. This worked (at least for a while) for Team Galactic and though it would require much more work we would be able to get materials to a base in Cianwood faster if we had a base in, say, Olivine City.

Akula

Capitalist Shark
    Years
  • This is also a good point. However, Team Rocket is well-established. If attention is drawn to us, we will likely not be considered as much of a threat and therefore left while people attempt to combat the Rockets.
    Maybe. How should we contact them?
    I doubt they'll do it for free. Unless we pay them in a way. How's our treasury?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Perhaps we could have more than one base. This worked (at least for a while) for Team Galactic and though it would require much more work we would be able to get materials to a base in Cianwood faster if we had a base in, say, Olivine City.
    This is true, this is true.

Maybe. How should we contact them?
    I doubt they'll do it for free. Unless we pay them in a way. How's our treasury?
    That area is not one that I have knowledge of.

Years
  • My only qualm about allying with the Rockets, is that they're eager to seize power, since their boss is no more, and they may turn on us.

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
    Years
  • Well we are allies with Team Rocket right, so to gain an even bigger advantage over the enemy how about we get Team Rocket to send us some water Pokemon from Kanto to expand our arsenal. We outnumber them right now but there are a lot of willing members out there and we need to stay on top of our game.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Maybe. How should we contact them?

I wouldn't know. I haven't checked it in awhile. BTW, who says we have to pay them in money? I've heard rumors that they're planning to take over Goldenrod City, so maybe we could offer some help with that.

Well we are allies with Team Rocket right, so to gain an even bigger advantage over the enemy how about we get Team Rocket to send us some water Pokemon from Kanto to expand our arsenal. We outnumber them right now but there are a lot of willing members out there and we need to stay on top of our game.

Its been said before.Though we are allies that doesn't mean they'll do it for free. In fact, knowing the Rocket's we'd be lucky if they did that at all for under a bank-breaking price.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • The Rockets are thirsting for a bit of power, yes. But without a boss they lose their organization and there is likely to be internal fighting, making them weaker and easilt manipulated.

Taking over Goldenrod? I support helping the Rockets with this, as long as the people from our team who are helping dress as Rockets.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Taking over Goldenrod? I support helping the Rockets with this, as long as the people from our team who are helping dress as Rockets.

I'd do it. In fact, I heard they only want the Radio Tower and the Underground, so if we help them then maybe we can have some of Goldenrod.

Should we ask the Rockets for assistance in broadening our influence and dealing with team magma?

Yes. Johto (and Kanto) are the Rockets home front, so we'd most likely get some much needed information on Johto itself. They're already the largest organization there is (they span two whole regions!) and maybe if they one day lent us even just a few of their better grunts then the Magma threat would be easily obsolete!

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • We should ask the Rockets for help and in turn help them.

What parts of Goldenrod would we want to take is yet another issue.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Well, Goldenrod has a Game Corner so we could obtain more money by taking that over. Then there is the Department Store, also another money maker. Then there is the train station, which is a HUGE money maker. Then there is also the fact that Goldenrod is close to the sea and the largest city in Johto.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • The Rockets do want the Underground though, yes? We'd have to bargain with them for the use of it. If we take control of the Department Store and Game Corner, though, payments would be simple.

Togakiss

Stay calm and collective.
    Years
  • The Rockets do want the Underground though, yes? We'd have to bargain with them for the use of it. If we take control of the Department Store and Game Corner, though, payments would be simple.

Why bargain with them when we can take them over as well? As our forces grow so will our power, and we have a lot of talent in Team Aqua. I say we try and hold our own.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back