• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aqua Fanclub

Should we ask the rockets for help?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • We're going to construct a new base in the Hoenn Region, where should it be?

Like TwilightBlade said, Pacifidlog would be super-easy to defend. I feel like Shoal Cave would be better in some regards because we would have more space to put things, but I suppose it depends on what the main function of this particular base would be.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • We're going to construct a new base in the Hoenn Region, where should it be?

Like TwilightBlade said, Pacifidlog would be super-easy to defend. I feel like Shoal Cave would be better in some regards because we would have more space to put things, but I suppose it depends on what the main function of this particular base would be.
    Really, I sort of picture Pacificlog as more of a hassle. I know for a fact that I don't want to run around on floating logs all the time. It seems too easy to slip and fall. While there is not as much natural space in Shoal Cave as we would need, I'm sure that we, with the help of our Pokemon, could make the space much bigger, using all parts of the cave.

I also think that a problem with Pacificlog is that since it is so small, it would be hard to hide things that need hidden. It's much better for the Hoenn population to not know of our existence than to have an easily fortified base.

Years
  • Well, Pacifidlog has many small islands surrounding it making it a good place to establish forward bases and thus makes it difficult for Team Magma to attack directly on Pacifidlog. Shoal Cave on the other hand is pretty close to Mossdeep City with a high population which makes the detection of our base pretty easy.

I don't think there is any reason why we should try and capture Rayquaza. Kyogre should be good enough to do our job in Hoenn.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Mm. But Rayquaza has power over Kyogre. If Rayquaza is acting independently or in the hands of another organization while we are using Kyogre, our plans could easily be foiled. Therefore the logical conclusion would be to keep Rayquaza where we could control it.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • I agree with Anna. We don't necessarily have to capture Raquaza, just make sure that nobody else can either. Maybe blow a large hole in the Altering Cave so nobody can get to it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • News, you guys. The enemy has been spotted in Hoenn. Team Magma is on the rise once again, declaring themselves supreme. What shall we do?

Togakiss

Stay calm and collective.
    Years
  • Username: Togakiss
    Partner Pokemon: Chinchou :)
    Do you hereby agree to swear your allegiance to Team Aqua? Of course I do!

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Can I join? Team Aqua's my favorite of all the Teams!

Username: Unknown
    Partner Pokemon: Chinchou
    Do you hereby agree to swear your allegiance to Team Aqua? Yes. May Hoenn (and the rest of the world) be ours!

If we branched out our operations to the Unova Region, which Pokemon would we use there? I say that we should try to get Samurotts and try to capture Keldeo and the "Los" Pokemon.

We're going to construct a new base in the Hoenn Region, where should it be?

I say we build it either in Shoal Cave or build it on one of the islands by Pacificlog.

Years
  • News, you guys. The enemy has been spotted in Hoenn. Team Magma is on the rise once again, declaring themselves supreme. What shall we do?

I've noticed, however, we have a plethora of loyal members, whereas they have 2 or 3. Our Pokemon also carry the type advantage against them. Anyhow, how do you all suggest we take action against team magma?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • It is true that winning against them would be fairly simple. However, smaller numbers are easier to hide. I have not yet gathered intel on where their base is located. My suggestion is to keep a low profile until their activities reveal where they are hiding.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • I think that we should refrain from attacking them until they show signs of getting stronger or obtain one of the orbs. I feel that we instead should continue the search for the Blue Orb and Kyorgre.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • So should we begin by gathering intelligence in the Johto region, or should we prepare a full operation from scratch?

Akula

Capitalist Shark
    Years
  • We should first decide who should go, and where we will set up our base of operations.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • So I guess the next discussion should be where in Johto would be a good place for us to set up operations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back