• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Daydream/Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.L

Invisible
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    :P always nice to see my tiles in action :) map looks good those mountain ones i inserted were just an experiment the island ones as the mountain itself should have blue shading to look like it is in the water :) sorry i didnt mention that :)

Years
  • i love the new route which is posted, i cannot wait for my time to start scripting :), PS dont post the IPS in here, i think we should send them via a PM so then the public cannot download them :)

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
    Years
  • @M.L. Well talk to Controversial about that and he'll probably fix that :D

@CelebiKing Agreed, I think we're going to try finish mapping up to the first gym and then the scripts can be worked on :)

SK3

Years
  • Okay guys, here is the game plan. Since we are a small team we can actually get more stuff done in an efficient manner, so here is what will happen:

-Hopefully we'll get another mapper to help out Controversial, but if we don't I will try my best to assist with the little knowledge I have. I think up to Limestone City will be mapped, if you don't get another mapper I'll have to map the insides of the buildings, which frankly I'm not good at :( But I can still give it a try as a last resort...

-I will be inserting all of the sprites we are using for the game, probably will edit all of the trainers up to the first gym along with YAPE-ing the Pokemon. This, however, is a long process and since school starts next week I will probably have less time to do this. But when I get free time I will try my best to get my share of the workload done.

-CelebiKing will probably be able to finally script after all of these things are done, and when this is finished, I predict we can release an alpha around mid-to-late September.

-I'm not entirely sure about our music situation, Murklurk is our composer for now but I don't think he'll be able to handle composing all of our songs for us and running his own team simultaneously. All of my music contacts said they were too busy to compose, so you guys know any composers?

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Eh, I've done Rosecreek Town and I could help YAPEing stuff...

And BTW can you tell everyone else to be more active? Tbh after TSC I kidna get paranoid every time I see little activity xD

Years
  • sorry i am active, I'm just waiting patiently for my job to come up, plus this is giving me time for my own hack and M.L's hack i am working on with him :)

SK3

Years
  • I've tried to contact every inactive person but they are either ignoring me or just are inactive period....might just take them off the team.

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
    Years
  • Skills:Scripting!
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Why you want to join Team Dream:I want to Help you in Scripting and so that i can improve my Scripting Skills :D
    Email:[email protected]
    Contact information:VM,PM or FB

Last edited:

SK3

Years
  • UnForgiven, welcome to Team Dream :) Happy to have you join us!

SK3

Years
  • VM'ed you about it, you can start now if you want but the scripts won't be inserted until Limestone City is done.

SK3

Years
  • Team Daydream/Nightmare

Here's a banner for us, credits to SK (no relation LOL)

We'll probably have a text logo soon for the game, I'll have to learn how to do it though.

SK3

Years
  • Update: I have some special events planned for the first 15 people to beat our game when released. They will be able to catch special versions of certain legendaries, depending on the version. What do you guys think about this?

I also noticed that things are starting to slow down a bit guys...that's okay but I don't want this team to go completely inactive :/

Another update: We got two new members from Pokemon Zone! forums. One composer, and one NPC Dialogue writer!

Last edited:

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Sorry I've been so inactive xD It's just that it was my girlfriend birthday yesterday, so...yeah xD

Unforgiven, I'll send you the IPS now. Sorry I've been inactive, it's just I was a bit demotivated as well after losing everything on Route 50.

SK3

Years
  • Well Route 50 got finished today guys, so you'll be able to see it tomorrow. It's pretty epic :D

SK3

Years
  • If you know how to make the forest entrance, you can :)

We are super close when it comes to adding the scripts, I want to get the Twilight Woods mapped first and then we'll talk about scripts so you and CelebiKing will have something to do haha :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back