• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+Team Galactic Commanders+

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
Years
  • Skills : almost everything except for ASM and Spriting(Learning right now)
    Position of Command: Idk...
    Proof of Entry:
    Map:

Spoiler:

Scripting:
    Steal Script:
    Spoiler:

Loyalty: What's that suppose to mean!? Joking. Will only be around on saturdays. Final Year this year, so please be understanding.
    Oh yeah, i normally complete a huge, by huge i mean the difficult scripts in just 10 minutes[E.G, the alpha 2.0 i made the scripts in just 1 hour.].
    Contact Info: You know it :P

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • And i have my own hack with Sora's nobody in planning so he'll HAVE to

Ok
    LOL literally, I started laughing. When I said Basic I ment basic for me. Like that scipt isn't so advance I would consider that intermediate. But yeah lol. You are quite good compared to the most PC scripters.
    lol, he is quite good.
    ............I hate you so much.................
    why?
    Hey are you still taking members, i would like to map?
    Please Apply.
    ^ :Facepalm:
    ..............emmm ....Yeah there is
    There is what?

Skills : almost everything except for ASM and Spriting(Learning right now)
    Position of Command: Idk...
    Proof of Entry:
    Map:

Spoiler:

Scripting:
    Steal Script:
    Spoiler:

Loyalty: What's that suppose to mean!? Joking. Will only be around on saturdays. Final Year this year, so please be understanding.
    Oh yeah, i normally complete a huge, by huge i mean the difficult scripts in just 10 minutes[E.G, the alpha 2.0 i made the scripts in just 1 hour.].
    Contact Info: You know it :P

You are a G/M for both scripting and mapping my friend. Welcome to The galactic Commanders! Awesome!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok Everyone the Epic Storylin for Narutos Epic Leadership Hack will soon be revealed stay tuned

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
  • skills: nearly everthing . except for asm spriting and a couple other things
    position of command: Scripting
    proof of entry:Script
    Spoiler:

Loyalty: O.e i don't get you but i'll be on every day and will script for you :)

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • skills: nearly everthing . except for asm spriting and a couple other things
    position of command: Scripting
    proof of entry:Script
    Spoiler:

Loyalty: O.e i don't get you but i'll be on every day and will script for you :)

You are accepted as a grunt/member for scripting. I will inform Codec to add you. :) Welcome to the team.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Ok then I already told Naruto his storyline.
    I am also going to be working on it as part of the team and have inserted some tiles. and made some maps.

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
    Years
  • Hey paranoid, Is Galatic Platinum the main hack for this hacking group?
    If so, i'm just telling you that the script when you step outside your house can be repeated several times.
    Put a flag in that script.

Back