• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Instinct

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
  • the emblem of this team is so cool
    think i am going to join this one
    also, i like electric pokemon a lot, more than the other two types​

Last edited:

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
  • Hi new member on the team. Will be downloading Pokemon GO as it approaches India. Although my friends play it but I will be waiting for the official order. #GO Team Instinct

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    9bURUMG.png

Found this post that (I'm assuming) is about Spark, Blanche, and Candela when they were young.
    It's cute.

I realized that the eggs are what I tend to focus on too. I'm always checking how much more distance I need to cover until they hatch. The Pokémon I catch along the way are just a nice bonus.
    Definitely on the right team.

Herpahermaderp

I liek Mudkipz
    Years
  • #TeamInstinct is like the Illuminati, we silently watch from the shadows while Valor and Mystic hash it out, waiting for our time to overthrow the system

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Team Instinct here. Gym across the street from me will always be Yellow by the end of the day :)

Diarkia124

The Jack Master
    Years
  • Giants outfielder Hunter Pence joined Team Instinct. When you're on the same team as him, you know you're doing something right in life.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    Depends on your location on what is more popular. I find the most Valor/Instinct in my area, very few mystic. I'm valor myself.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Sup homies?

I chose Instinct because, as a Brit, I always favour the underdog. I don't think i've seen a single Instinct-owned Gym near where I live, so, once i'm a high enough level and have decent Pokémon, imma change that :)

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Woo Team Instinct!

But in all honesty I only really picked Instinct because the other 2 were way too mainstream. As far a gyms go, there are none in my area...RIP :/

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Woo Team Instinct!

But in all honesty I only really picked Instinct because the other 2 were way too mainstream. As far a gyms go, there are none in my area...RIP :/

More for us to take right XD.

My friends and I all went instinct, pretty fun taking gyms together. Should be interesting when more team specific features are added.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2016
    is it pointless to level up pokemon until you reach a certain level all the gyms have high level pokemons mostly

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2016
    Our gyms are mainly mystic and valor but the gyms we do have we have held down for ages and are levels above the others and i think that means we are smarter.

we may not have numbers but we are still stronger than the others!!!
    maxresdefault.jpg
    ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    is it pointless to level up pokemon until you reach a certain level all the gyms have high level pokemons mostly

I wish I had known this during the first week or two I was playing as I routinely spent startdust to power up pokes that I've since turned in for candy. I finally stopped the foolishness at level 19/20 and now at 25 I have around a quarter million in stardust. I plan on waiting at least a few more levels before finally blow all the dust on my 10 best pokes. Hopefully it will be enough to max out most of my best gym fighters...

Years
  • There are 3 main reasons why I picked this team:

1 - Zapdos is my favourite legendary bird from gen 1
    2 - Yellow is the main colour of my football team here in England
    3 - I always pick the underdog in situations like this

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016

I choose Instinct because it seemed to have the goofiest sales pitch by the scientist and I knew most others would pick blue or red. As for gyms there aren't any consistently yellow gyms by me, but I constantly troll a couple by knocking them down and leaving a carp. Besides that if another instinct comes by after me they can easily train the place up (& if they're smart enough to use a grass type half the strength of the carp they'll get a ton of XP) and then drop off their heavy hitter.

Years
  • I chose Instinct based on the info. Also, Zapdos is awsome.

In my nearby gym stops theres almost always yellow one, tough there is a battle going on. The colors change alot. :P

Back