• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Instinct

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
  • Vjc3F47.gif

There's literally dozens of us! Fear the power of team Instinct!

Checkchiron

PokeArtist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Well save the best for last is what they always say right ;) Last club to arise but the best one for sure

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Well, I could have hoped for a more impressive opening post...

Instinct is currently holding one of the two gyms that I know of in my area!
    Though, I use the phrase "in my area" loosely. Everything is almost a whole kilometre away, if not farther. And so far "everything" consists of two Gyms and eight PokéStops.

Sure, it's not a completely prohibitive distance, but I also can't just pop on over to the Stop whenever I please for a few pokéballs.

Years
  • Omg, that gif is amazing.

But yeah, #TeamInstinct! I mainly chose it because I love Zapdos lol.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Team Instinct for Life!
    (Surprisingly there are large amount Team Instinct members in my city. A lot of the gyms were repping yellow today in my area.)

Edit: Also just wondering, how did you guys get those awesome Instinct Emblems next to your names?

Edit 2: Thanks a ton @Benermerut!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Normally, and instinctively, I should have joined Team Valor! But I dunno why I picked Team Instinct instead...
    Red is my favorite color, Moltres is one of my favorite legends, Fire is one of my favourite type, and I like the sound of the word "valor" most. But somehow I've chosen Yellow Team... XD
    Maybe because I know only a few players choose this team and I prefer being part of a few than follow a troupe of mainstream players lol.
    Anyway, do you guys know if it is possible to switch team? Only answer me if you have a confirmed No or a confirmed Yes. :v
    #TeamInstinct

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I went with Instinct because Yellow is my favourite colour of the three.

Also my first game was Pokemon Yellow.

Years
  • Team Instinct represent! I'm glad I went with yellow. Mystic and Valor are everywhere, but my friends and I are enjoying playing the third fiddle.

My area is super dense and competitive (I can see six gyms and 30+ pokestops from my desk) and mostly things bounce back and forth between red and blue every couple hours, but sometimes a group of Instincts will show up and raise a level 6 yellow gym that will stand for a day or two.

Now I just need to get my pokemon remotely competitive so I can contribute... y'all got CP1200+ Laprases and stuff and I'm over here proud of my CP400 Pidgeot...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I guess I'll just ask here since it's like home base. :P

I read somewhere that pokestops refresh every 5 minutes...but I visited three pokestops earlier today and accessed all three of them....but then just now I was out again and I could only use one of them, the other two said "try again later".

Could that be because somebody else accessed the pokestop within the last 5 minutes? I'm not sure how it works. Do pokestops just not work sometimes?

On another note, there are two gyms located in my small town, and both of them are owned by Team Valor.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • On a somewhat serious note, do we know what areas are controlled by what teams yet? I heard my home state is mostly yellow, but I'm stuck out of town until Saturday

Back