• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
  • @geo, would the tutorial man in cherrygrove be easy enough, cos i think im keeping him in

@pikachu how about the elm talking script, ill send you details as soon as i have them

@flareon, would you like to do slowpoke well for now, then ill give you more when i know whats what

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
  • @geo, would the tutorial man in cherrygrove be easy enough, cos i think im keeping him in

@pikachu how about the elm talking script, ill send you details as soon as i have them

@flareon, would you like to do slowpoke well for now, then ill give you more when i know whats what

okay :)

anything else?

xFlareonx

Team Johto Member
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Here's a picture of Slowpoke Cave, tell me if you want any changes :D

Attachments

• Team Johto
      Slow Poke Cave.jpg
      57.5 KB · Views: 46

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • Looks good to me flareon, thanks.

@war rock exe: Besides the title screen is there anything you would like to do?

@Pikachu: The basic thing is you talk to him (player cant talk, i hate those kind of hacks) then Elm says something along the lines of "hey [player] are you here for your Pokemon" then a yes/no if you pick yes he walks over to a desk, "!" and runs back over, then tells you "I'm very sorry, but i dont have any Pokemon at the moment" if you said no to the yes/no then he does the thing like he does when you say you dont wanna battle may. After the "sorry but i've got no pokemon" he says "However, I can give you a Pokedex" gives the player a Pokedex, and tells you to come back tomorrow. Then if you talk to him again he just says "come back tomorrow" until you do something else (will say what later on)

Learath2

Scripter
    Years
  • Shiny im so sorry my school has started i wasnt here but im back again and your mpney script works fine out of a little prob that was caused by my if setup on the script so will be soon perfect want a beta PM me

soulkaze

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2013
    Sorry I havent been on much, during the summer, ive been busy with work, and now school (fml), anyway, im gonna try to get back into it, and shiny,do still need me to sprite the heroine, etc?

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • A lot happens in a few days lol.

Thanks for letting me know Learath.

@Soulkaze: Yep, the heroine and hero still need spriting, i am working on the OW's, but the sprites are yet to be done

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Yoyo
    Guess who's back and rejioning Team Johto
    Moi ;)
    Pokemon Silver Moon :
    Hack of : Fire red
    Team Johto
    Team Johto