• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
  • Good Bye Present

Alright. I am so sad and sorry i had to leave, that i started making banners for this team. Yes bannerS. As in more than one. I practically made an album. I made a few banner, and an ad. These are a goodbye present. Here goes.

First Banner:
    Spoiler:

Second Banner
    Spoiler:

This one is the same, but the 'JOHTO' text had some color changes.
    Spoiler:

Third Banner
    Spoiler:

Fourth Banner (My Favorite)
    Spoiler:

The AD:
    Spoiler:

Also, a logo i made with a transparent background:
    Spoiler:

The pokemon logo recoloring took over two hours, so i damn hope you like them.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • sorry for my lack of posts/updates over the past week or so, i have had some technical difficulties, but everything seems to be fine now, so i hope to continue hacking soon, and have the first beta out by June 2011, with beta 2 out by august, etc. Anyways, thanks for bearing with me! Shiny

PS: thanks for the banners etc pedro, they are very nice, i shall add them to the first post asap

Last edited:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • little progress at the mo, havent gotten on my pc yet, but i have *beta* mapped route 42(?) recently, and will be doing route 41 soon, hopefully i will have my route 30 map soon too

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • nice !! i really hope this project to become a great success, but i think you guys should insert some tiles.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    can i join? i would love to put my skills to the test. Btw is it alright if we can add some boss trainers? like red but then other people like green (looks like gary but isn't gary) and blue and yellow. :)

yea i am a pokemon adventures fan.

Last edited:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • Whoa, nothing for ages then 2 applicants. You are both accepted, welcome to the team!

I will try and do some hacking today, but I am recovering from a nasty bug, and so I am very tired, if I manage to do anything I will post here. Thanks, Shiny

vaibhavAtomic

a legendary legend!
    Years
  • im vatomic,
    job: spriter/ ill make a story / ill reorder pokemon and change them completely including data.
    proof i'll try to pm
    past: i just customize roms for my friends

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • Ok, so once again I have failed...I wanted to have something to show you before I posted back here again...so i thought "ooh, lets insert some super cool looking HP bars, like the ones from Platinum!" so i downloaded a sheet, edited them to to right dimensions, and inserted, and this ****ed up **** is what happened...(image attached) ignore the Missingno. i couldn't be bothered to get a Pokémon, so i just started a battle without one (Rival battle)...anyways, if you know what the hell happened, then let me know, and if possible, how to fix it! Thanks, Shiny (I think I'm gonna stick to mapping in future :P)

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • Ok, so once again I have failed...I wanted to have something to show you before I posted back here again...so i thought "ooh, lets insert some super cool looking HP bars, like the ones from Platinum!" so i downloaded a sheet, edited them to to right dimensions, and inserted, and this ****ed up **** is what happened...(image attached) ignore the Missingno. i couldn't be bothered to get a Pokémon, so i just started a battle without one (Rival battle)...anyways, if you know what the hell happened, then let me know, and if possible, how to fix it! Thanks, Shiny (I think I'm gonna stick to mapping in future :P)

O.o did you use unlz to do this?

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • Yup...something tells me i should stick to the standard bars, unless someone can fix this of course, but it looks a lot less cool than I expected, which is kinda a shame

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • Sorry all, life has been hectic (yeah I know, I say that a lot) but it really has, I am gonna do some more hacking asap. Oh, and while I'm on the topic of my hectic life, I'm engaged! But yeah...hacking soon!

Also, a little off topic (am I ever on topic?) but can anyone in the team who wants to please join this forum: https://goldenlight.freeforums.org/index.php I know I'm probably not supposed to "advertise" but hey, I guess it's allowed as Team Johto is going to be also based there, and Glistening Topaz will be released there too (as well as here)...but yeah, I think I covered everything, so..um...yeah

Thanks, Shiny

Learath2

Scripter
    Years
  • WHOA the whole team was off i gone off because of that now im here and its hell lot active what is goin on are yoou waiting till i go off ?

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • Hi all!!! Sorry I haven't been online much atm, had computer bans and holidays. However, I am back now, with a few announcements.

1. Due to world map related things, I am switching to Fire Red (Hacked engine, so we have heatbutt)
    2. We are the most viewed hacking team on Pokecommunity!!! (We also have most posts)
    3. I need side quests!! Any ideas, email me at [email protected]

Feel free to email me about anything else, it goes direct to my phone, so I can reply anytime (well, nearly)

Thanks, Shiny

Back