• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Lucré (Tile Inserter needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
Name Preferred: Mike, or Lucian, doesn't really matter.
TimeZone: Mountain Time
E-Mail:[email protected]
Contact: Cell Phone (PM for Number), MSN: [email protected], Skype: ReaperSlayer18
Skills: Mapping, Pokedex Knowledge (Meaning I could do the Info for the pokemon and moves for the pokedex)
Position Applying For: Region Mapper
Proof Of Work: PM for Details.
Past Experience: N/A

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Elite Four Lucian: You can go ahead and PM me your proof of work.

Any updates guys? Fakemon, story ideas, etc?

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
the story is going smoothly and I will possibly be done with the cave by tomorrow. also, progress on the sidequests are coming along well, and might be done by thursday.

eh, never mind. school slows the heck outa me, so i will need more time.

Last edited:

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
As Whisbii stated above: any updates? any?! come on people! we need updates. My update is that the cave portion of the story is going very slooooooooooowly. school. hate it sooooooo much. lol. anyway, get ready for the update coming sometime in the future.

Ghost

Years
If the current team members don't stick around, that's on them. I don't blame anyone for dropping from this project if they do. I understand the progress is going slowly, but there is still things that could be worked upon, such as fakemon. The story is on pause as myself and MaxJ2009 are occupied momentarily.

Bad news, I'm going to have to move the date further back due to more of a load. I'm not for certain, but we may pick up on this later in the year.

Once again, no one is obligated to stay. However, help is needed and appreciated when it comes down to it.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
i will stay on the team. i do need to put a pause on the story. i have ALOT of projects due and homework to make up. i will work on the story in my (limited) spare time. in late may, ill start up again.

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
Years
Name Preferred: Ainz
TimeZone: GMT
E-Mail: [email protected]
Skills: Mapping, spriting, general artistic things.
Position Applying For: Anywhere I can be of use, on the artistic front.
Proof Of Work:
World Map Concept
Character Sprite 1
Character Sprite 2
Character Sprite 3
Animated banner I did a while back
Static Banner, also old

If you need any more, just ask and I'll provide.

Past Experience:
Worked on a few hacks in the past that never really took off. Had a few years of experience in Photoshop and the like.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
thats pretty good ainz! when whisbii next comes back on, hopefully he'll accept you. Juni0r, we are still looking, but if you want to join, you have to fill out an application. (forum rules)

Ghost

Years
Name Preferred: Ainz
TimeZone: GMT
E-Mail: [email protected]
Skills: Mapping, spriting, general artistic things.
Position Applying For: Anywhere I can be of use, on the artistic front.
Proof Of Work:
World Map Concept
Character Sprite 1
Character Sprite 2
Character Sprite 3
Animated banner I did a while back
Static Banner, also old

If you need any more, just ask and I'll provide.

Past Experience:
Worked on a few hacks in the past that never really took off. Had a few years of experience in Photoshop and the like.

Accepted.
We will be needing a few banners and if you want to start a rough sketch of the region map that is fine. We have no preference as to how it should look, but when you get along to doing it we can discuss about changing things.

Welcome aboard! :D

Juni0r, may I see some proof.

The Blueprint

Years

Accepted.
We will be needing a few banners and if you want to start a rough sketch of the region map that is fine. We have no preference as to how it should look, but when you get along to doing it we can discuss about changing things.

Welcome aboard! :D

Juni0r, may I see some proof.

Would you like to use the one I provided as an example? Since it serves no purpose now.

The Blueprint

Years
I haven't done a version that would be insert able into the game, since I don't know the what it would require. It's concept really. I could give it a try though.

Ghost

Years
I haven't done a version that would be insert able into the game, since I don't know the what it would require. It's concept really. I could give it a try though.

If you can, but if not that is fine as well. Your music from the youtube video is decent, do you think you could try some for the hack?

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Hello im back, exams are over if you need any help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back