• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Lucré (Tile Inserter needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
I'll decide in a bit.

Pokémon Center completely redone. Custom tiles by myself.

Ghost

Years
I have now mapped one "route map," and "city map." Tecya is almost done with the scripts, via organizational officer + mob.

We do not have all the tiles, but we have enough to go on.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
You have inserted the tiles your self? does that meen you no longer need me?

Ghost

Years
M.L. we need you, but your busy. That's understandable, when you return there will be plenty of work for you. As of now just enjoy yourself. :)

I only got a few tiles, nothing big. haha

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Im so sorry im only home like a few hours i havnt even worked on my own game xD i shall help asap also i can do your animations and insert if yyou cant if you can well then thats cool xD

Ghost

Years
I can't do animations and I inserted all the tiles that I'm able to. The rest are to hard.

Ghost

Years
Yes, but I'm going to map right now. You could pick up in about an hour or two.

Ghost

Years
You can work on it, I'm going to sleep. It's the "Pokemon Lucre" folder.

Ghost

Years
I am not going to be working on this project for quite some time. I have school coming back up and I have a lot to get done. Sorry for this guys, hope you stick around, if not, then there's not much to say but thanks for the help.

We will pick this back up in July, 2011.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
nths.
I am not going to be working on this project for quite some time. I have school coming back up and I have a lot to get done. Sorry for this guys, hope you stick around, if not, then there's not much to say but thanks for the help.

We will pick this back up in July, 2011.

I really hope You mean 2012, right? xD Anyways, this looks good, can't wait to see it when you get back.

Though you can't honestly expect many people to remember after 6 months.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
dont worry folks, im still working on the story. the game isnt dead on my end. like whisbii said, it will be a break of news updates, but we will be working.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Since it's urgent, I'll help ya out.

Name Preferred: dragon456
TimeZone: GMT +8
Skills: Advanced Scripting, Mapping, a few hexy stuff, a tiny bit of ASM
Position Applying For: Scripting
Proof Of Work: This and this aaaand this
Past Experience: I've only ever joined one team. I prefer to do my hacks alone. I'm a lone wolf.
Notes: Oh, and I'm only available on weekends and weeknights. Basically you just give me the ROM, tell me what to script and I'll give it to you. I can also contribute a few Gen IV sprites if you want. :)

Ghost

Years
Dragon456, you got some great skills. I just cannot work at the moment, I have school in 2 days with 8 classes, adult school. I will hardly have time for myself. If you are still up for working with the team, then I will gladly add you to the team and give a task that you can work on for ASM. On another note, as MaxJ2009 stated, I am not quitting, I need to graduate and do things for college. However, this is just another great opportunity for me to get all of the events and to further the story more. MaxJ2009, I appreciate your help as I presume you will stick around.

EvilArms, I do mean 2012. haha Sorry, I still think it's 2010 sometimes. Thanks, I won't quit this, just got some stuff to take care of. I know its a while, but if they leave there's nothing I can do.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Well mate put the game in dropbox in the clean ruby folder and i shall do all the tiles while you are away (if i remember) xD

Ghost

Years
I'll get all the tiles tomorrow. Make a new folder with a new Firered rom with JPAN's engine and put it into the dropbox and start by adding the tiles I gave you on Skype, if you may.

When I'm gone, don't let this thread die just because I'm not here. If you guys would like, I could leave a list of things that we need, so the team can work on completing it.

Fakemon and new sprites is one thing that is needed. It's also very time consuming.

Last edited:

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
whisbii, when you come back on, we will need a status update to a) show who is still on the team b) show our progress and c) state the jobs that still need to be filled. also, homework is slowing me down, but the story is being created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back