• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma vs Team Aqua giveaway! *New Pokemon Added!*

Team Magma vs Team Aqua

• Hail, Team Magma!

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Go, Team Aqua!

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • Am I allowed to vote "Go Team Aqua!" on the poll even if I'll be asking for a Numel (already owned a Carvanha)? :v

(I haven't uploaded mine yet, need to find a stable WiFi connection)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Uploaded a male Combee with the Team Magma message. I added conditions for a Female Lv. 1-10 Numel in hopes it slims down the chances of getting sniped. Thanks in advance! C:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Am I allowed to vote "Go Team Aqua!" on the poll even if I'll be asking for a Numel (already owned a Carvanha)? :v

(I haven't uploaded mine yet, need to find a stable WiFi connection)
    lol, yeah no problem, the vote isn't directly related to the giveaway itself.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2014
    combee deposited, Go Team Aqua! thank you
    also i set the conditions to female and lvl 1-10 bc my combee kept getting sniped, i hope this is fine!

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is this still going? if so for how long? I have so many back up saves and pokemon that i dont know if i have either 1 [ I thought i did but it may be on 1 of my backups]. When I have time this week and if i can go on gts with my X [i havent updated my 3ds or dled the recent updates so i dont know if i can get on] can I get 1 of the 2 mons u r giving away.

Years
  • I put one up asking for a Carvanha, and my IGN is Kyora if that matters :P

EDIT: Got sniped, redeposited.

EDIT 2: WHY DO THEY WANT COMBEE?!? Redeposited.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Is this still going? if so for how long? I have so many back up saves and pokemon that i dont know if i have either 1 [ I thought i did but it may be on 1 of my backups]. When I have time this week and if i can go on gts with my X [i havent updated my 3ds or dled the recent updates so i dont know if i can get on] can I get 1 of the 2 mons u r giving away.
    The giveaway runs til ORAS is released on the 21st.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back