• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Masterz

THHtutorials

Master Hacker
Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2010
    hey can you guys give an idea of an event so I can show you I can also Script pretty well

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • hey can you guys give an idea of an event so I can show you I can also Script pretty well

Ok lets see.
    The hero walks onto a tile (like the prof. oak tile that the hero steps on and oak comes out) then the hero says "Why does this day suck so much? I wish something good would happen." The hero walks to his house, he enters in then, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY [hero's name]!" The hero says "Wow, the day actually got better... weird."
    I know this is random and actually pretty easy to do. (Oh and make it so that it only happens once).

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Update:
    Ok so this is the region map we will be using, and I have also mapped the bottom island (the island that the trainer starts in, and I will be assigning mapping jobs for the 2 towns, 1 city, and 1 park/forest):
    Team Masterz

Credit to NikNaks for the world map

Learath2

Scripter
    Years
  • Username:Learath2
    Nickname: Learath2
    Position Wanted: Scripter
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

These scripts are my last work i can combine talking givepokemon etc..
    Time/Days On: İn weekdays 16:00 to 18:00
    Time Zone: GMT +2

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Update:
    Ok so this is the region map we will be using, and I have also mapped the bottom island (the island that the trainer starts in, and I will be assigning mapping jobs for the 2 towns, 1 city, and 1 park/forest):
    Team Masterz

Credit to NikNaks for the world map

Hey dude, thats me back and il do the forrest if you want and pleeeeezz coz iv been bored latly lol :D

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Username:Learath2
    Nickname: Learath2
    Position Wanted: Scripter
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

These scripts are my last work i can combine talking givepokemon etc..
    Time/Days On: İn weekdays 16:00 to 18:00
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    Accepted

Hey dude, thats me back and il do the forrest if you want and pleeeeezz coz iv been bored latly lol :D
    I'll see what I can do, I'm still not sure if it will be a forest

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Okay but if it is thats what im good at lol :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Username:HoennBlaze
    Nickname:Dan? or just Blaze
    Position Wanted: Beta Tester
    Proof of Work: Err no real proof
    Time/Days On: Most everyday from about 10am to midnight
    Time Zone: GMT (London)

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Always go for the most simpliest of things.
    BTW Pepito I'm going to try to learn how to script.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • I'd love to do the routes?
    Need proof

Username:HoennBlaze
    Nickname:Dan? or just Blaze
    Position Wanted: Beta Tester
    Proof of Work: Err no real proof
    Time/Days On: Most everyday from about 10am to midnight
    Time Zone: GMT (London)
    Alright

Always go for the most simpliest of things.
    BTW Pepito I'm going to try to learn how to script.
    And go for it, its actually pretty fun.

I'd like to join. :)

Username:RioKura
    Nickname: Rio
    Position Wanted: Mapper, Minor scripting(I use XSE)
    Proof of Work: https://img820.imageshack.us/f/map2d.jpg/
    Time/Days On: Everyday, depends what time.
    Time Zone: -6 UTC (USA Central)

Hopefully you like that map. I went for a more nature-based or garden-based town. Plenty of spots for items, and the water is just there to be a fishing place. Since the upload I've added more bridge going up to connect to the road above the water.

If you need more proof I can make another one, but it'll take a while. Recently had my computer trojaned so I had to have a system reboot and all my data was lost.

Ok you're a mapper

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • No need to be so rude. I actually didn't plan on letting them jump off the ledges, I was using them as a border, and most of the shading is from the pixelation from Paint. And like I said, it's a "naturey" map, meant to be a naturey town. Quite frankly, I could give an pound of crap less what you think right now, and I never asked for your opinion.

Thanks.

Edit: And quite frankly/for the record, I myself do like it, and have since fixed the tile errors. This was an OLD upload of this map, too, and one of the only remaining ones I had.

Don't worry thats just how Chaos is, he might sound rude but he is actually just trying to help. So don't worry, that feeling of wanting to slap him will leave soon xD :3

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    :( Hopefully. I was thinking more of a kick than a slap... ;)

@Chaos: Sorry if I came off rude, but I get frustrated.

@Chaos: Never used the norm FR tileset before; I had ~10 other sets I'd used before the reboot. But I do know how to map. (The trees looked the same to me, too. And I am aware that bushes/flowers are meant to be spread apart but I like the look)

Also, anyone have ideas where to get different tiles? I hate this one.
    Look at the rom resources.
    You can find rombases with just one tree tile like the latest one on page 5.

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    That's a good idea... I support.

EDIT: I also found a D/P tileset for FR. I dled it if you want the patch, but it only has like trees/grass and ground. Houses are the same I believe. IDK if you already have it though. I'm saying this because it's actually a nicely made one, and it might look nice on the ROM

EDIT2: It also only has 1 tree ^_^ yay

Last edited:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • That's a good idea... I support.

EDIT: I also found a D/P tileset for FR. I dled it if you want the patch, but it only has like trees/grass and ground. Houses are the same I believe. IDK if you already have it though. I'm saying this because it's actually a nicely made one, and it might look nice on the ROM

EDIT2: It also only has 1 tree ^_^ yay

Yeah I've heard about the DP tiles but I don't want to use them. We're just going to stick to the regular FRLG tiles

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Thought I gave you my proof already, though that was before my holiday, maybe I díd forget to send them. You'll see them coming.

Spoiler:

This one is a bit plain though, but it's pretty big.

Last edited:
    Back