• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Mystic

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
  • I chose Mystic because my first ever Pokémon game was Pokémon Blue and Articuno is easily my favourite of the Kanto Birds.

Currently a Gym Leader with my strongest current Pokémon Jynx holding the Gym.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Update: Successfully caught a Tauros, Magnemite and Charmander, haven't given up on my dreams of catching a Hitmonchan yet, gonna go back out later once my game recuperates and I'm fully charged

Years
  • I took the two gyms near my work and although one fell five minutes later and has changed hands several times the other one is still standing over 8 hours later.

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
    Years
  • What Team Mystics gonna look like when team Valor's done with them

Spoiler:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Hey, representing Team Mystic in SoFlo! Got all of my friends to join so we could control the nearby mall.

Successful so far ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys I just beat a gym for us... I didn't know what to do lmao so it took me a bit. Venonat was left but it's weak af so it'll be taken back soon :c

FireSnow

Years
  • gained 3.5 levels today, evolved my Squirtle, caught a Poliwhirl and Venomoth and can even evolve into a Starmie. I'd say today was a good day. Soon I shall be competing with the best my campus has to offer for the gyms

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Team Mystic

Joined for a few reasons:

1. Most of my closest friends agreed to join.
    2. I live in NY, which is a "blue" state.
    3. My first Pokémon game was Blue version in 1998.
    4. There's a certain grace to Articuno (as well as Ice types, in general), but that's subjective.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Team Instinct haven't even bothered to make their own club yet. Absolutely shameful. And Valor only just did. This proves that Mystic is the superior team. 8)

#TeamMystic4Lyfe
    You're absolutely right. Just don't slander the others, dear <3

Going out to hatch some eggs today, hopefully I get something good!
    Cool, let us know what you got :D

Also wow, VisualJae, did you make that gif?

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • -when you plan on going Pokemon hunting, but then your phone stops working and you have to get a replacement-

Oh well, maybe I can finally hatch some of my own eggs tomorrow.

FireSnow

Years
  • Cool, let us know what you got :D

Also wow, VisualJae, did you make that gif?

Got a Bellsprout, Goldeen, and Caterpie. I'll be getting Seaking and Weepinbell really soon now, once I have a chance to put a Lucky Egg on. I was hoping for a Bulbasaur to round out my starter trio but I got a few more 2k eggs so hopefully theres one in those

-when you plan on going Pokemon hunting, but then your phone stops working and you have to get a replacement-

Oh well, maybe I can finally hatch some of my own eggs tomorrow.

Hopefully you get some something good! Those eggs are super handy for getting candies quick for evolving :D

Years
  • Just went to the gym down the street from me that was owned by Team Mystic. The lowest level pokemon was a horsea CP10 so I figured I'd just go over there and beat up on that to increase the level of the gym. The next level was hypno ~CP520. I had a pidgeot CP450 at the time and while I gave the hypno a few good fights, I could never take him down. Still, fun to get my first gym experience out of the way tonight.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Will the steps count if I keep the iPhone app open but the screen dark? Because I walk around all day at work but I can't exactly keep the app open at all times haha.

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
  • Mystic was the only thing that stood out for me, when it was describing the teams. It's like when you play Kingdom Hearts and it asks you to choose either the: staff, sword or shield. I like to think Mystic is the staff. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    I chose Mystic because Articuno has always been my favorite of the three legendary birds. And also that Blanche guy looked really cool with his trench coat lol. By the way, how do I get the Mystic logo to appear next to my name on here?

edit: Never mind, figured it out

Last edited:
    Back