• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Nova

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    ATTENTION

Anyone with music skills in the ROM hacking field and some experience can definitely have a position on this team. What we really need is someone who can port MIDIs to ROMs, but even if you can just make music in MIDI form, you'd be a great help.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Yo PLC, see its started again u have room for a mapper,spriter,etc.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    OK than,
    Wanted Name(to be added in credits):My username
    Skills:storyline, Mapping, spriting, and I'm learning everything else
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Why You Want to Join This Team: I want to be on a team to learn more about hacking and make friends
    Your Ideas: too many to say
    Other Information You Want Me to Know:
    Email: [email protected]

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    Well at any rate, I figure I'll get to work with who I have. I'll be sending out PM's to everyone on the team. I'm planning on starting off production with AeroGreen, despite it being a sequel to Azure, the game both GalacticBlack and AeroGreen stem from. My reason for this is that AeroGreen will be much easier to have completed as outside of a few new locations, all needed locations already exist. All that might have to be changed is tiles. Other than that, scripting, spriting, and music insertion will be the order of the day on AeroGreen.

As far as the other games go, we are going to make Azure(as soon as we can get a Genisoh drawing that looks better than my crappy one to base maps off). From there, we will use the Azure maps and sprites(and most likely music)to finish off with GalacticBlack.

While I'm not expecting this to be done overnight, I do at least need a response. Mappers, we need to talk on the subject of Genisoh's layout.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Well at any rate, I figure I'll get to work with who I have. I'll be sending out PM's to everyone on the team. I'm planning on starting off production with AeroGreen, despite it being a sequel to Azure, the game both GalacticBlack and AeroGreen stem from. My reason for this is that AeroGreen will be much easier to have completed as outside of a few new locations, all needed locations already exist. All that might have to be changed is tiles. Other than that, scripting, spriting, and music insertion will be the order of the day on AeroGreen.

As far as the other games go, we are going to make Azure(as soon as we can get a Genisoh drawing that looks better than my crappy one to base maps off). From there, we will use the Azure maps and sprites(and most likely music)to finish off with GalacticBlack.

While I'm not expecting this to be done overnight, I do at least need a response. Mappers, we need to talk on the subject of Genisoh's layout.

I can draw pretty good. Ill just need to get a scanner or ill use paint

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    Well, in that case, go to page 1 of this thread and look at my awful rendition of Genisoh, and we can start getting region design out of the way.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Ok, Ill get to it.............

Ok here it is:
    Spoiler:

If you want you can tell me the routes, cities, mountains, etc. and ill add it...

Last edited:

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    Excellent job on the map. I sent you a PM.

WE STILL NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN DO MUSIC STUFF. If you have any decent skill with ROM hack music(porting MIDIs, composing, etc.), you've got the job.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    Um, we're the only active members?

Update for anyone who cares, The Final Watchman and I have been working diligently on the Genisoh map, and so far we have this.
    Spoiler:

Please note that as of now this is still a preliminary. There is still more.....stuff I intend on adding.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    Gotten rid of everyone beside The Final Watchmen due to their lack of doing anything, so I am fully opening recruiting. Just fill out an application.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Dude, don't get rid of me. If you want something done just ask me, through a PM. I'll gladly get it done. However I'm away frpm my computer untill August so you'll have to excuse me untill then.

Back