• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Nova

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I'm sorry but I wish to quit the team. Obviously we aren't getting very far and quite frankly I've lost ineterest. So yeah sorry for being a jerk and not doing anything and leaving but.... I don't know, I'm just sorry. Goodbye and once again sorry.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Well, I can see where this will become a pattern(though this is kinda my fault), so I will simply remove EVERYONE from the team listings. Anyone who wants to sign up for any position may do so.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Wanted Name(to be added in credits): Nintendork15
    Skills:Mapping
    Proof of Work:
    Team Nova

Why You Want to Join This Team:Because I have no work atm and am bored and i like stories
    Your Ideas: umm... I dont have much tbh :L
    Other Information You Want Me to Know:Im avaible at all times

PM me if i get the thing coz it sends me a text :D

coolcool9990

(Insert Title Here)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Name:Coolcool9990
    Skills:music making(i'm having trouble inserting music), scripting, and mapping
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Why You Want to Join This Team:
    Your Ideas: non atm
    Other Information You Want Me to Know: i will be on almost every day at about 2:30 pm est

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    Nintendork15, doesn't look like you did all that much to the city, but I'll take it anyway. Welcome to the team.

coolcool9990, yeah, that seems good to me. I sure hope you're up to the challenge because Azure alone has PILES of scripting.

coolcool9990

(Insert Title Here)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    coolcool9990, yeah, that seems good to me. I sure hope you're up to the challenge because Azure alone has PILES of scripting.
    Sweet I'm in :D
    i can't do many complicated scripts yet. I'll probably just learn the commands for the scripts you give me as i make them ^^
    BTW i recently made a song that it think would sound good as an evolution song I'm not done with it yet though

coolcool9990

(Insert Title Here)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    i finished it but i'm trying to find out what i'm doing wrong when i convert it into a .wav it keeps convertring it in horrible quality i might just upload the midi since it can be playing on windows media player and quick time. (not sure about itunes haven't tried)

coolcool9990

(Insert Title Here)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    i found a way to convert it to wave I'll just give up on trying to convert it using anvil's convert and just record it with a mic I'll upload it as soon as i can get a quiet time to record it because people keep making raucous when i try to record it.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    Alright then. I really should start figurin out where the hell things are specifically going to be placed in Genisoh.

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Are you still recruiting?

If so:

Wanted Name(to be added in credits): The Who?
    Skills: Great with Mapping, not that good with creating custom tiles.
    Proof of Work:
    Team Nova
    This is nothing, just a quickly made Twinleaf town remake.
    Why You Want to Join This Team: I want something to do in my spare time.
    Your Ideas: Dunno, I like it how it is!
    Other Information You Want Me to Know: I check PC weekly, and I can help work on this project 2 days a week.

coolcool9990

(Insert Title Here)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    the house on the upper left has a huge error on it, you forgot a building there are 4 in twinleaf, and no professor house is in twin leaf.

it kinda looks like you just took pallet town edited the river slightly (still not the right shape) removed part of the path recolered the part you left on(left it incomplete) also you left all the boards on the map in places that make no sence

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    I know there are 4 houses and I know the Professor's house is in Sanjem town. And I know it's incomplete, I recently finished it. I put those signs there so I could remember that there's text there, so I could later move it. The house, I just forgot. I could make tons better than this, I just quickly threw this together. I can make amazing maps, I just need a couple hours.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    Then do us all a favor and let's see something that WASN'T thrown together in 5 minutes. Pallet Town with a few swapped tiles isn't going to get you on this team.

coolcool9990

(Insert Title Here)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    btw are there any maps i could make for the game? i'm kind of bored and have nothing to do.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    Thanks. I know I really should be putting more time into this whole thing.

That is why, effective immediately, the series of games has been renamed to "The Aero Saga", and the backstory of Team Aero is explained in the new prequel to Azure, Pokemon Emerald: Rise of Team Aero. We will begin work on Rise ASAP. We will also try to get work done on AeroGreen, as these two hacks do not require as much work as Azure and GalacticBlack will.

Back