• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Competitive] Team of your favorite region!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
  • Try building a team of pokemon only introduced in your favorite region! if you hadn't already, its really fun!
    I built a team consisting of incineroar, dhelmise, nihilego, xurkitree, araquanid and vikavolt (alola)

Last edited:

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Most people on this forum don't seem to be into competitive. To get more people answer, try to take away the competitive aspects, you know, similar to how I made that Gym Leader thread last month. For them, it could just be a team of their favorites or teams that they used during their playthroughs.

Of course, you already know my team that I built because we battled on Showdown, but here it goes again:

Favorite region: Unova
    Team: | Reshiram | Serperior | Krookodile | Galvantula | Jellicent | Ferrothorn |

It is pretty standard as far as a balanced Gen 5 team goes. Most of it consists of favorites while Jellicent is there to fulfill a specific role, which is special defender. To be honest, I never was a fan of Jellicent, but I'll be honest, she did her role well in our battles. My view on her might change with more time using her. Yes, I do prefer female Jellicent. Male Jellicent can't decide whether he wants to be Mr. Monopoly or Mr. Pringles.

Last edited:

Empoleon671

不要
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    my favorite region is definitely sinnoh, but johto and alola are pretty close.

My Team will probably just be my favorites.

Empoleon / Infernape / Torterra / Honchkrow / Bronzong / Spiritomb

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't really have a favorite region, but I quite like HM-less Sinnoh and some of my favorites are from Gen 4, so:

Froslass, Staraptor, Torterra, Honchkrow, Bibarel, Roserade.

Boomix

Wandering Artist in the Pokemon plains...
    Days
    • she/her
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    My fave region is Hoenn, and this is quite easy since I'm already playing through Omega Ruby:

Swampert/ Gardevoir/ Manectric/ Hariyama/ Altaria/ Camerupt

But to spice things up instead of using my gameplay team, I'd use:

Swampert/ Blaziken/ Breloom/ Metagross/ Absol/ Gardevoir

Days
    • He/Him/My Lordship
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    I'm stuck between Gens 4 and 5.

For gen 4:
    Torterra / Toxicroak / Bibarrel / Staraptor / Bastiodon / Rhyperior

Gen 5:
    Samurrot / Buffoulant / Liepard / Zebstrika / Conkeldur / Krookodile

Back