• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Plasma Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    Well maybe once the legendary comes out it destroys the forest/city and then the people say "ITS UNRELIABLE! >:(" so they switch and start working on a city based one the respective legendary, little more earthy approach in black and a little more advanced in White.

Also, here's a pic:
    Team Plasma Discussion

First, I noticed the guy with green hair (I drew a red box around him ;]) looks like the guy getting the crown from a video a while back. I also noticed what seems to be a coat of arms in front of them.

VelvetLucifer

~*Velvet Lucifer~*
    Years
    Do you think the villians in the game should be more...'Evil'?

How about a more evil villain rather than just a plain, normal 'villain'?

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    Define, "evil".
    I think the villains are fine the way they are (on the previous Pokemon games).
    I just don't like the fact that they come in the form of an organization again. =/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...yeah merging these two threads as it seems to fit in best with the Plasma discussion.

Bay

Years
    How about a more evil villain rather than just a plain, normal 'villain'?
    We don't know too much about Team Plasma at this time, so I don't think you can say they're a normal "villain" just yet. I don't know, but I would wait until more info comes out and then decide if they're a plain, normal villain or not.

Also, like Sewzie said, the way you used "evil" and "plain" seems vague. Perhaps explain more what you mean by that?

Years
    May be Team Plasma is a cult organization like Team Magma and Team Aqua as their objective seems to be extreme. We can tell they are not mafia/yakuza like Team Rocket as their objectives were vague (Invading Silph, killing Marowak, Red Gyarados).

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    ^I remember someone saying that in black they think everythng is too techinlogically advanc3d and its ruining the world and want to restore it to its natural state (Via Reshiram,) and in white, everything is too primitve and they want to start a technological revolution (via
    Team Plasma Discussion
    )

Last edited:

Chub 777

Golden User
    Years
    well most Knights were supposed to be honorable, problem is they had trouble acting that way sometimes. :/

It may have been back in the rumors thread, but i saw something that said B&W is following the old vs new, the natural Vs artificial, or Yin/yang theme somewhere. So mabe team plasma is an old-fashioned organization, Very Anti-technology. So that makes me think they'd want to use/capture Reshiram.

That explains their goal. I read somewhere that their goal is to ban all Pokeballs.

Gentlemen

Let's fight like...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2010
    I wonder if they will be as strong (plot wise) as the magma guys and not as pathetic as team rocket in Gold/Silver. But in the end they will just provide some good exp points before going to the league. :D

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    I don't know if it's been mentioned, but I think the boat in port here is related to Team Plasma. It looks like it's wearing a knight's visor/helmet.

Team Plasma Discussion

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
    Wow, I never noticed that before. I think you might be on to something Ravecat. And yes, it would seem as though it would resemble life/nature.
    So far we have this:
    Medieval nature knights? O. o
    I think we all might need a tiny bit more research. But great work everyone :)
    This just makes me wonder what Team Plasma is up to...:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back