• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Plasma Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years

Well they most certainly look like it anyway. Is there anything unusual about the templars that could be brought into the poekmon story?
    No they dont look like crusaders :/ crusaders look like normal knights its jsut that they have crosses on thir armor.
    And i dont think there is anything to connect to pokemon there.
    Since crusaders just lead a war to free jerusalem, but failed in the end,
    Maybe the failure may represent plasma ;P

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    i hope team plasma's leader uses a dark form of the legendary corrresponding to your game but when u try to catch it is normal and at a lower level. like they turn it evil or something...

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    i hope team plasma's leader uses a dark form of the legendary corrresponding to your game but when u try to catch it is normal and at a lower level. like they turn it evil or something...

You should play pokemon XD then. But i doubt they will do something like this in pokemon core games.
    And have in mind that plasma with their goal of freeing pokemon would never turn pokemon evil, since they obviously love them

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Although the little hoodie things are stupid, I really like the crusader feel they have to them.
    I'm hoping their leader is a dude decked out in medieval armor.
    Their cause however, is extremely stupid. "We're here to liberate Pokemon by battling trainers who battle with them!"

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Although the little hoodie things are stupid, I really like the crusader feel they have to them.
    I'm hoping their leader is a dude decked out in medieval armor.
    Their cause however, is extremely stupid. "We're here to liberate Pokemon by battling trainers who battle with them!"
    Actually that's N's method Team plasma was shown trying to steal pokemon to liberate them in a scan...
    I think that the leader will have a King/ Pope look as those were the people who lead the knights in the past but I mostly want/ think we will have a leader dressed as King.

MushroomZOMBIE

♪ ~Just A Social Distortion
    Years
    No they dont look like crusaders :/ crusaders look like normal knights its jsut that they have crosses on thir armor.
    And i dont think there is anything to connect to pokemon there.
    Since crusaders just lead a war to free jerusalem, but failed in the end,
    Maybe the failure may represent plasma ;P

Here, I was thinking that they may even go as far as injecting a fictional religion much like Christianity for some reason. But never mind me, I over think things.

I also agree with the theory that N is the Team Plasma leader's son. Except he got a form of the "Silver Syndrome" and ran away or something.

I don't know if you guys have seen this video on Pokebeach or if anyone has posted it before but here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVGvlT69B8M. At 2:04, you see someone who looks like N wearing one of those cape thingies kings wore back then in a church. The other man you see [which I assume is the father?] is holding a crown. So that solidifies my belief in the theory that N is the Team Plasma's leaders son that is going to inherit the leadership position.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years

Actually that's N's method Team plasma was shown trying to steal pokemon to liberate them in a scan...
    I think that the leader will have a King/ Pope look as those were the people who lead the knights in the past but I mostly want/ think we will have a leader dressed as King.

A leader dressed as a king or a Pope seems quite likely, I hope it is a Pope costume. I don't really like their costumes however. It is made of fail compared to the other Teams.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    If you look at the latest rumor, team plasma is led N's brother, Suasu (South) or whatever, and it would appear that the brothers don't always get along, indicating on brother favors one side of the natural/artificial argument i think. :) i think we're right.
    Hmm, interesting. I'm intrigued now because at first I thought that guy (N's father?) was Plasma's leader. I'm starting to think that this family was the founder of Plasma.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    Hmm, interesting. I'm intrigued now because at first I thought that guy (N's father?) was Plasma's leader. I'm starting to think that this family was the founder of Plasma.

Yeah, I figured it would be N's brother or father to lead Plasma. I bet he used to be involved, but then turned against them for whatever reason, similar to Silver hating TR because of his father.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I've already grown really bored with Team Plasma. Thats not good. With a name like Team Plasma it's surprising.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    A leader dressed as a king or a Pope seems quite likely, I hope it is a Pope costume. I don't really like their costumes however. It is made of fail compared to the other Teams.

Spoiler due to a few pictures that sometimes take a while to load.
    Spoiler:

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Spoiler due to a few pictures that sometimes take a while to load.
    Spoiler:

Okay, good thesis, but if S is against what Plasma is doing wouldn't that make him the aggressor, in this case? Going against the natural world in favor of industrialization since Plasma seems to be the opposite.

I thought N wanted nothing to do with Plasma, thus meaning he isn't aligned with them either. This would explain the two royalties West and East as they'd probably be up for the crown after N's father possibly since N & Champion S are no longer affiliated w/ them.

Yeah, I figured it would be N's brother or father to lead Plasma. I bet he used to be involved, but then turned against them for whatever reason, similar to Silver hating TR because of his father.
    Okay so I think most of us are on the same page! :) N's father is the aggressor. N is non-affiliated, and S non-affiliated w/ Plasma (??).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    Okay, good thesis, but if S is against what Plasma is doing wouldn't that make him the aggressor, in this case? Going against the natural world in favor of industrialization since Plasma seems to be the opposite.

Not necessarily. Maybe S is just against their methods of liberating Pokemon. My guess is that S first quit because he saw that while their intentions may be good, Team Plasma would stop at nothing to accomplish their goal.

Or in an even more bizarre twist, the King lied to everyone about want to liberate Pokemon from humans and in reality he wants to control all of Isshu because without any Pokemon to help defend the region it would be easy to take over. But perhaps S found out the truth which led him to quit.

Lastly, (and this is purely speculation on my part) I'm guessing N looked up to his brother. S could have shown his brother that Pokemon are really friends. After S leaves, N could start to doubt Team Plasma's intentions and quits after the supposed incident I posted a few posts earlier, wanting to still help Pokemon because of what his brother taught him.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Okay sorry if i've missed anything or somthing but who is S? I know who Z is! Lol!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    My gawd
    And i thought team galatic took their uniform and work seriously :L

This is just *Cough* workaholic *cough*

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    i hope it isnt as much like galactic because it seems like that...
    i am liking their battle theme and knights were completely unexpected. But i wish they looked more like real knights with a helmet on their face and more armor. so right now they look too much like costumes instead of actual armor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back