• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Revenge[recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
  • is the apprentice open 2 just him bc iv wanted 2 try making sprites from scratch 2 since iv done some a couple yrs back & they were ok but i never got the hang for the trainers (i only made some fakemon, made some double trainer sprites & recolor trainers/pokemon).

@ thanks minime010 & kidgoku 4 the positive comment
    yes its open and working on mt root but this will not be the final

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    Thanks a lot :D
    What do you want me to do first?
    well i was thinking the elite 4 would have some different color pkmn. so u can do a few (just dont do charizard, rayquaza, pikachu) since those r done.

Hey you want me to map with RSE tiles or use a rombase?
    which ever u want. i would like it to look like as close as a mountain as possible so which ever looks better.

yes its open and working on mt root but this will not be the final
    thats good i might pm u some scratch sprites 4 info.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    By different color, do you mean shiny or completely different colors?
    And which Elite Four? I'm not entirely sure what ROM is being hacked.
    i meant the normal 1s not the shiny 1s. i should have bean more clear but it was late & i was tired. & we using ruby (us) now

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
  • idk. we havent event discussed if its even gong to be realeased in betas or alphas... you could help creating? idk what qaz would say, but it would speed up the process

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    @minime010 we would need elite 4, champion, Team Dark Shadow leaders, some rivals, & some Team Dark Shadow grunts, (can u edit team magma's grunts & recolor them with black & get rid of their symbol & add a D (text old english). & if u can make some custom ghost pokemon that r unique (can u do a ghost blaziken).

@rjrrjr we decided 2 switch the base rom & so we need 2 redo some things. as soon as we get the 2nd town done we will release a beta/alpha 4 the testers (we r gona edit town 1 but not map).
    also added u as mapper#3 (if i recall u applyed 4 mapper & tester now added u 4 both)

@ Cobalt'Scizor there r gona be gyms but i dont know the types. & the pokemon would be similar the samples u posted. these pokemon r gona be the 1s that team dark shadow captured & did tests on 2 become more powerful but these r not part of the players dark/shadow pokemon team. 1 of the gyms is gona have custom ghost pokemon so we would need a new ghost badge. bty if u could do mudkip & evols. the sam way u did in examples & can u make
    file.php
    (sorry 4got name) & pre evol the same, & backs & resize it 4 ruby that would help

Skills:mapper, basic scripter(im teaching myself), I can help with any misc jobs also.
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experience:Ive worked on a hack with my friends once and learned how to map while working with them.
    Contact info:PM me, [email protected] works for aim and Msn.
    u r hired 4 misc jobs since we have no1.if if can fix the errors chaos190 said & post new 1s il see then. & if u can post screenies of some scripts u did that would help me decide.

Last edited:

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
  • i was asking if i could be the champion, but ill work on the other stuff

cool!!! i started the seventh page WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    i was asking if i could be the champion, but ill work on the other stuff

cool!!! i started the seventh page WHEEEEEEEEEEE!
    lol i 4got that post. the avatar looks good. the face looks good but the cloths remind me of reds. the champion is gona be the real leader of team dark shadow so if u can change his cloths 2 something thats looks good 4 the leader of team D.S. & as a champion thatll be good. hell be the only member thatt have custom dragon pokemon bc he fused the best/strongest pkmn 2 make them.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
  • oh... it didnt upload. well ill try to upload it plus the grunt battle sprites. it was cause i accidentally saved it as a bmp file. well here they are

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Looks cool
    Quaz I'm gonna make the top layer with the buildings have grass to save me time lol. It's just above, the rest is rock and mountain. Can I have the connections go down because ruby's mountains you can't obtain upwards. So MT. Pallet can reform so they block the top lol. Hows that.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    I'll start on the sprites, did you want them indexed?

@minime010 :shocked: blaziken looks so:cool: *nothing else 2 say** & the others r great.

Looks cool
    Quaz I'm gonna make the top layer with the buildings have grass to save me time lol. It's just above, the rest is rock and mountain. Can I have the connections go down because ruby's mountains you can't obtain upwards. So MT. Pallet can reform so they block the top lol. Hows that.
    thatll be fine.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    i was going 2 have the route cont. so itll lead out of the mt. in2 a snowy city. so which ever that could help with that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back