• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket Trio Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2022
    I hope there are almost all the Team Rocket trio Pokemon in these games. I've seen Seviper and Mimikyu so that gives me hope because the selection in Arceus was awful!

Oh, you mean like, their canon anime Pokémon! I thought this thread was about Team Rocket as an organization being in S/V, lol. Which.. I mean that would certainly be interesting! But I'm not confident in the likelihood.

If the trend continues, Meowth could very well see another regional form, and it has been confirmed to be in SV. But I haven't seen any evidence of any other 'Rocket-distinct' Pokémon will make it into the dex. Though hey, I'm not up to date on TR's list of Pokémon over the years so I could easily be wrong, lol.

Yes, here is to hoping for sure. I think keeping most Pokémon in the games is awesome. Meowth could get a new regional form, never know...

First off: Mind telling me where you saw Mimikyu in S/V material? That is crucial information as to whether I will get these games or not.

Second: I do hope most of the Team Rocket Trio's mons are available in this game as well! I don't think Meowth will have a regional form this time around and neither will Seviper (and Mimikyu if it's there), but we never know.

Now that I think about it, Weezing did get a Galarian form, so maybe it's Arbok's turn this upcoming Generation. If that should be the case, I hope it's partially based on a Moura - a mythological creature who could take the form of a snake. (Bonus points if it's actually a regional evolution, and its name is Aruom.)

Arbok getting a regional form would be sweet. I am wondering too if Meowth will get a break, and then Arbok gets the regional treatment.

Well there was Mimikyu in the museum that the security guard was walking through in the trailer for it, so that may be a subtle hint lol. Queen Seviper is in this so I'm so happy!!

Back