• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadows

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
I have no choice i'll do any thing to get help so i'll join your group Cbd but all im good at is concept and idea making.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Zekrom you can join as long as you actually help and don't advertise your own group. So yeah, I'll talk to you more about it in a PM prolly.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
alright then till more scripter join ill advertise the group and get ppl to help we gotta start workin or this will never get done.and btw i could make a title.

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
*Watches some tumbleweeds blow on by*

Cbd, anything you'd like for me to begin writing up? That way when we get more scripters for this, we can just have events already typed up to be inserted?

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Sorry I've been away for so long, my life has gotten... well, difficult. I'll try to be here as much as I can though. Soul Saint, let's get some ideas flowing for writing. Romeo, keep advertising, just make sure its okay to do so if you do. Let's get out of this pit of despair guys, I'll try to help as much as I can.

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
No need to apologize man, just take as much time as you need. I'll come up with a list over the next few days to send over to you. Feel as if you could use some help, wouldn't mind offering some. Might be something I could do.

Years
Name/What you want to be called: Arran
Skills:Story Writer/Reviewer and I have done a bit of sprite and map work on my own personal games.
Past Experience: Writing is my hobby and talent
Proof of Work: None here on PC but I guess I could write a page of writing if you really wanted me to.
How should I contact you?:Here on PC via PM/VM
Time Zone: GMT-8 (PST)
Have you ever played XD?: 100% twice and at least 4 other playthroughs

Sorry for the late application

Last edited:

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
It's okay about the late application, but I love how you have a lot of experience with XD which puts you in a perfect situation to review. Since we're changing a few parts of the story, you could help with that too, because then we can have a majority if we have to decide something. I'm all for you joining. You're ACCEPTED. We'll set up something so we can make an awesome story together :D

Years
Name/What you want to be called:ShadowMeezy Skills:i dont knw but i wanna be a beta tester Past Experience:nthin this is my first one Proof of Work: this is my first one How should I contact you?:this site or gmail account [email protected] Time Zone:umm hw do i tell okay i stay in india Have you ever played XD?:no

srrrrrry for late submission

what is XD??? never heard of it

now i knw checked it out on wiki and i knw about shadow pokemon

Last edited:

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
You don't have to send me a VM as well as posting in the thread, it's just a little excessive. I know I didn't reply for an hour, but I was sleeping. Having no experience is a little saddening, given you're a beta tester which even though it seems unimportant is one of the most important jobs. Also, not knowing your time zone is bad too. I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm going to accept you unless you can offer a little more.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
I noticed there are no ASM people yet and I would've applied for it if not for my clumsiness and stuff like this lol. Anyway, I've never played the Pokemon Colosseum games or the Pokemon Gale of Darkness, but I've always wanted to have one and have been fascinated by the idea of 'purification,' 'Shadow Pokemon,' 'Shadow Lugia,' and stuff like that. So I'll try my hand in this hack. I'll do scripting, beta testing, and title screen editing (Pokemon only). :)

Name/What you want to be called: dragon456, but please address me as 'Dragon'
Skills: I'm an Advanced Scripter and an experienced mapper. I know a slight bit of ASM and if you want, I can edit the Shiny Routines for you. But it's probably not worth it lol.
Past Experience: I've tried applying for other teams but they haven't even given me any work so far lol. Hopefully this one at least
Proof of Work: This, this, this, and this. :D
How should I contact you?: Through VM or PM, please.
Time Zone: GMT+8
Have you ever played XD?: No.

Anyway, I hope I'm alright for this team. If there's anything you need to know just tell me. XD

XD, get it? haha xD

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
/offtopic had to write this all three times cause chrome hates me. /ontopic
@Soul: NOOOOOO!!! DON'T GOOOO!!! It's just good to have a third person, so if you or I disagree on something we have a tiebreaker, as well as someone that can bring even more creative ideas to our team.

@dragon456: I don't know why, but I was laughing out loud for joy when I saw your videos (which I think are the reason chrome crashed, but whatever) Oh, and yes, I get the XD joke, that's why I try to refrain from using it on the thread :P

@Meez: OK

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
It's not that - Look at your first post! Made me confused was all. xD

I'm in another team with Deo already, and he seems pretty organized. Which is good for a writer. Another thing is that he's played this game more than I have, and beaten it four times. His experience is welcomed by me as all I can seriously offer are side-quests until I at least finish watching let's plays of XD.

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Oohh lol you scared me, like legit O.o but it's ok :D But that's a great idea actually. You can work on ideas for side quests until you've watched enough let's plays and until then deo and I can work on some main things.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
when we get to the point i got a guy whos the best beta tester you will ever meet. and stil waitin for somthin to script x3.

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Sorry, I had knee surgery, so I didn't reply very fast :/ I will be getting you stuff to script, but I still need a little rest for my knee.

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
Take your time man. I'm gunna be busy over the next week getting my house ready to sell.

Back