• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadows

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2016
Name/What you want to be called: SuperShadow74
Skills: Mapping, Basic Scripting if needed
Past Experience: Several of my own hacks that never surfaced
Proof of Work:

Spoiler:

A quick map.

How should I contact you?: PM me
Time Zone: US Central time
Have you ever played XD?: Several times

Thanks for considering me :)

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
@Punagg: Those are pretty good :D. Sadly, Altaria is the only one of those in XD. We might put Slowking in so your sprite doesn't go to waste though.

@supershadow74: Your map seems pretty basic :/. Do you have any other work you could show me?

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2016
@Punagg: Those are pretty good :D. Sadly, Altaria is the only one of those in XD. We might put Slowking in so your sprite doesn't go to waste though.

@supershadow74: Your map seems pretty basic :/. Do you have any other work you could show me?

Yeah, i know, I just did that real quick. I'll go ahead and start on a more in-depth one for ya.

EDIT: Here is the map. It's a woodsy-type route, hope you like it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Clacla

karp karp karp
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Name/What you want to be called: Clacla
Skills: Part-Time Scripting (I may be busy with my own hack), and help with some things like the scooter for routes, I can do that.
Past Experience: Team Darkrai, Team Zerroma, Pokemon Fall of Zerroma.
Proof of Work: Checks gender, and gives you a Charmander, or Squirtle based an your gender, and it would be for a starter basically.
Spoiler:

How should I contact you?: Email [email protected]
Time Zone: EST I believe. (Canada)
Have you ever played XD?: Yes. Thrice to be exact.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
Name/What you want to be called: Mike
Skills: Story Telling, Mapping, Beta Tester
Past Experience: I've never worked on a Hack before, but I have mapped before. I am always looking to learn more.
Proof of Work:
11w821l.jpg
Map2-1.jpg

How should I contact you?: Skype: ReaperSlayer18 MSN: [email protected]
Time Zone: Mountain Time
Have you ever played XD?: No.

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I'm sorry for taking so long to respond, my computer hates me :(. You've all been accpeted. Also, here is the link for shadow Pokemon for Punagg. Clacla also made awesome CSS for us, which I will add :D. Every name will be added by March 1st, of which I WILL PM our story liners and I'll finally get some work done. I've been slacking off too long, sorry to everyone.

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Lol, ikr? I'm beyond procrastination. It's just that my grades were slipping so I've been rarely checking this. Sorry about that. I'll get around to actually doing stuff by Wednesday because that's the day I go in for my checkup for my knee, and I won't be in school.

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2012
Name/What you want to be called: XD
Skills:Mapping
Past Experience:just basic map, and stat changes
Proof of Work:none but i will post a video on youtube if you need it
How should I contact you?: email here any site really - [email protected]
Time Zone:east us
Have you ever played XD?: no, but im informed of how shadow pokemon work and i like exeding expectations

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I would prefer if you have a little proof of work at least. Post a link to a video and I'll check it out.

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
Though not much has happened here and I just got some free-time for this site again, I'm gunna have to resign. There's a lot of stuff going on IRL for me right now, and I don't think I should be a writer for this team when I haven't played the game much. Never had the time to see a playthrough on youtube either. Sticking with one team for sure, and maybe another I was in before I disappeared.

Back