• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadows

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
@OminousMix- You know what the people in XD look like, right? The Cipher people have white tech suit things, bodybuilders have orange outfits and cooltrainers have blue robes (i think?). But don't worry about that bodybuilder yet, we don't need him until second beta. You have at least a few weeks to get them amazing.

@niven- Talk with Hi-Techneon, Olli97, and Romeo010 about scripting. Just take a little bit of their work if they haven't finished it yet. If not, then I'll give you a different job.

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
@OminousMix- You know what the people in XD look like, right? The Cipher people have white tech suit things, bodybuilders have orange outfits and cooltrainers have blue robes (i think?). But don't worry about that bodybuilder yet, we don't need him until second beta. You have at least a few weeks to get them amazing.

@niven- Talk with Hi-Techneon, Olli97, and Romeo010 about scripting. Just take a little bit of their work if they haven't finished it yet. If not, then I'll give you a different job.

Oh yeah, sorry i forgot. I thought i had to make custom trainers and not like remakes of the XD trainers...Yeah, i'm stupid.
Well i'll see what i can do about that but i'll need quite the bit of time.
Also what would you say about the sprites i made though?

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
Years
Name/What you want to be called:UnForgiven
Skills:Scripting
Past Experience:My own Team and i think 3 Teams?
Proof of Work::
Spoiler:

How should I contact you?:SKYPE
Time Zone:GMT+8
Have you ever played XD?:Nope, xD

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
@UnForgiven*- You seem to be pretty goo at scripting. You're...
ACCEPTED

Talk with the other scripters. We might have to add on more work so you guys have a good amount of work.

@OminousMix- I like your people. As you said yourself, the bodybuilder isn't perfect, but I might be able to help you with that. Other than him, the other sprites are pretty good. Just a little touch up and they would be amazing.

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
Years
@UnForgiven*- You seem to be pretty goo at scripting. You're...
ACCEPTED

Talk with the other scripters. We might have to add on more work so you guys have a good amount of work.

@OminousMix- I like your people. As you said yourself, the bodybuilder isn't perfect, but I might be able to help you with that. Other than him, the other sprites are pretty good. Just a little touch up and they would be amazing.

THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING ME :D

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Here is a remade cooltrainer Sprite.
picture.php

And here is a remade bodybuilder sprite.
picture.php

Can you give me a picture of the cipher guys, as i do not know what those guys look like. :)

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I'm still a little iffy on the bodybuilder, but I like the color scheme. You could send me the bmp and I could attempt to fix it up. The cool trainer is pretty cool (no pun intended) but I don't think he has a hat in the game. As for the picture...
images

That's the guy version, and it's showing all the armor parts. Just remember the little purple wing things on the back.

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
Years
hey cbd98, been awhile,so how's the hack going? how long until i can test it? also, u said u'd pm me vids on parts u want to change because i'm the beta tester and storyline editor.

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
lol oohh yeah. you're storyline editing is mostly a little later, since the scripters already started i believe. we're proibably gunna need beta testing in september, depening on a few things. ill pm you sometime soon about what we can change in the story for more awesomeness.

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
OK guys, it's September. Time to pick up the pace and get more work done. Everyone please report to me with what you've done by next Saturday. Let's all work to get this hack to its best!

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
That's fine. Come back whenever you can.

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
There really hasn't been much progress. We'll continue at a slow rate I guess, but slow and steady wins the race.

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
Years
Hey Guys i am back.
sorry was away for long time due to some probs bt nw i am back.

Nw tell me wht spriting do i need to o nw.
just pm or vm me.

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 25, 2013
Name/What you want to be called:
Skills: Scripter, Mapper, Userbar & Boxart Maker, Graphics
Past Experience: I Run My Own Team
Proof of Work: PM Me If You Want
How should I contact you?: PM
Time Zone: GMT 8:00
Have you ever played XD?: Dont Have Gamecube! But Of Course! I Know About Shadow Pokemon...

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Sorry I never got back to you, I kind of thought no one was gunna be interested... But whatevs, you're...

ACCEPTED (too lazy for graphics)

ShadowGrey

Graphix Master
Years
I've read through this entire thread (didn't take too long mind you), and some of the ideas are just spot on, I'm a massive fan of both Colosseum and Gale of Darkness. If there are any slots still open I believe I can be of some use. If I were on board I'd get this project rolling, also, regardless of whether or not I am accepted, would you like a new banner? I have a great team who are currently working on a hack but would be happy to lend a hand if I ask it of them.
Name/What you want to be called: KCAT HAX
Skills: Extensive Mapping, Pokemon and Trainer Sprite Creation, Sprite Splicing, Banners.
Past Experience: Pokemon Shadow Grey (In Progress)
How should I contact you?: PM
Time Zone: UK
Have you ever played XD?: Yes
Proof of work:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just a little something I whipped up.
picture.php

Last edited:

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Oh hey there :D You're skills seem pretty good, and I like the style of the house sprites you made. And a new banner wouldn't be bad either, those other ones are a little dated. You are...
ACCEPTED

I'll contact you about what you can do for us, probably through PM.

And as a note to everyone, we seriously need to get some more work done. We've become extremely inactive. I will be PMing all of you, and all of you should either reply to the PM or post here by next Friday if you still wanna do this whole shazzam.

Back