• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shiny Chrome! {open to people!}

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2015
    Hello, I am interested in becoming a fakemon artist for a Rom hacking project, my skills involve graphic design in general.

I can commit about 3-5 hours of work a day.

I can be contacted through PM or IM, the latter which will be given later.

I would link you to two designs on my Deviant art gallery but unfortunately I am prohibited from posting URLs right now. so simply go to the link on my Signature to view them.

As mentioned above, I wish to be a fakemon designer.

Side Comments: I can also be a spriter if necessary.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Hello, I am interested in becoming a fakemon artist for a Rom hacking project, my skills involve graphic design in general.

I can commit about 3-5 hours of work a day.

I can be contacted through PM or IM, the latter which will be given later.

I would link you to two designs on my Deviant art gallery but unfortunately I am prohibited from posting URLs right now. so simply go to the link on my Signature to view them.

As mentioned above, I wish to be a fakemon designer.

Side Comments: I can also be a spriter if necessary.

an you sprite other people's Fakémon? Because before you got here I was the designer but I've been looking for a good spriter to help me out here. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    I can script and do other things such as editing stats
    I am on about 6 hours a day MINIMUM and about 12 at max depending on what Im doing ETC

contact me at my youtube channel USERNAME : PokemonProjection2011

I can script and do other things such as editing stats
    I am on about 6 hours a day MINIMUM and about 12 at max depending on what Im doing ETC

contact me at my youtube channel USERNAME : PokemonProject2011

Last edited:

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
  • Wow you guys are both accepted so please visit teamshinychrome.forumotion.com to chat with me and the rest of our team

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    SPRITE!!!!!! here it is. not my best work, but i can edit it later if you dont like it.

Team Shiny Chrome! {open to people!}

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years

I am Pikakitten
    I can sprite couple fakes and script
    EXAMPLE SCRIPT
    #dynamic 0x90000

#org @start
    msgbox @hi 0x5
    compare LASTRESULT 0x0
    if 0x1 goto @no
    compare LASTRESULT 0x1
    if 0x1 goto @yes
    release
    end

#org @no
    msgbox @thatfails 0x6
    release
    end

#org @yes
    msbox @great! 0x6
    release
    end

#org @hi
    = Can I join?

#org @thatfails
    = Aww\nMan!

#org @great!
    = Great!\pI'm available mostly round 4 T 7.

PM me as contact info

I don't give out to much about myself
    Don't expect anything -Pikakitten

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    dude i would accept you as we need scripters but this aint my thread but i need to ask can you do trainer battle you know @before @after @later
    so once you beat them the guy runs away lol
    and can you do setvars or checkflags setflags and clearflags? so you can make events happen only once and once one event happens you can activate another?

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
  • yeah i agree with m.l can you do all of those? and if so then your accepted! gratzy

guys, i am back from my tourney, wo got first place and i got the winning goal! anyways yup im back and so is the project!

Last edited:

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
  • attention. we are becoming very inactive. i plan to basicly pep us up. so me, dorandragon, m.l, contro, and cbd are still going to be here, everybody else was kicked off for inactivity on the chatbox and in the project. please we are open for ALL applications.
    ~Dazzle

Controversial?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    dont kick fez out D:
    In all seriousness, some people have actually been on the chatbox but haven't really had anything to do yet. Not meaning we don't need more people here - yeah we do need more people, but it's just some people have been waiting because therre wasn't much for them to do.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ja i agree but atm its scripters we need me and contro have done alot actually we are putting the final touches on it atm and then we need scripters to do like all the scripts lol and i aint doing scripts so yea you left out zygy lol =)

Controversial?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    ...i'm zyggy, he didn't leave me out.
    BTW should I used Poké Edit pro and YAPE now to edit the Pokémon data before they're sprited?

Cyndaquil2607

Pingu is the best TV program.
    Years
  • What are your skills: Spriting, Mapping, Story-lining
    How long can you be on every day: 1 hour - or so, maybe more
    How can I contact you: pm/vm
    Proof of your work: In attachments (story in spoiler below) (btw sprite and map are parts of my newest hack so dont steal!!!!!)
    What position you would like: Spriting, Mapping, Story-lining

Spoiler:

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
  • great job cyndaquil! your on the team, youl be working in the spriting department. also guys, We are now changing our first hack title to, Pokemon Hidden Legends. everything else will remain the same. Also i am not home this weekend so please any troubles, go to controversial or m.l.
    ~Dazzle

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
  • im right here~!! nah jk i went out to eat sorry ;P u guys have confusing names on the chat like u love whoever just make it ur pc name XD i iz confuzzled

Back